Why. Do. They. Continue. To. Date. Niggers?

Why. Do. They. Continue. To. Date. Niggers?

ajc.com/news/national/university-utah-shooting-suspect-large-after-student-found-dead-campus/bOBUsGV8yZIFvAv5SJgUwO/

When will these women learn?

Attached: stupidmonkey.jpg (600x315, 25K)

I would love to see what that face looks like if it was spun around about 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise.

Attached: A1085D50-8DF0-415D-8177-1D899EE42FBF.jpg (670x779, 283K)

Because they won't date you of course

>When will these women learn?
When you start hitting them again.

Checked
Press F to pay respects

Attached: 1536123857567.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

>the old guy on the left's cock has been in the mouth of the girl on the right

Hahahahaha her libcuck parents deserve this.

1 toll has been paid.

They will never learn till they are all dead or have a nigger baby and their genes are gone, every single one will be gone in 70 years.

You have to understand, women are responding as if there had been an invasion and we all are already dead.

all women are npcs that are just good to get fucked.

>le redpilled wamen
Give me a break

They're conditioned to do so.

Wow he's 37 and dating a 21 year old? Nice

They probably learn as they're paying the toll

They like the strong niggerman . I know thisis pathetic but i m a virgin at 24. I m not fat i dress fairly well , decent job , decent car. Explain this? No girl ever showed intrest in me, i m not fucking brad pitt but i m not a nigger, i m shy. Meanwhile the nigger animal is not shy

Literally have zero sympathy, I hope she suffered and regrets her life choices

Fucking disgusting coalburner weirdos

Good. The garbages of our superior race is naturally eliminated

Attached: LeFace.png (1024x627, 744K)

Attached: 1540306523879.png (611x479, 255K)

>Why. Do. They. Continue. To. Date. Niggers?
9. Inch. Average. Big. Black. Cock

He was probably trying to turn her out and thought he had broke her in but the cave bitch wasn't hip to the game and got got.

Attached: laurenstollreceipt.jpg (1182x1876, 271K)

Jesus said those digits are special, and as a retard you forgot to archive that shit

B I G C O C K S

All my classes got cancelled today because some coalburner got killed somewhere on campus. It's a win-win

aww, she was really pretty :(

S

the fuck, mine are still on

>receiver
>blank

kek

Tell them you're triggered and are having nighrmares so they give you straight A for the semester

Its been made it so the worst thing you can be called in todays society is racist. You will ostricized etc for it and young girls are the most influenced by societal pressures. Black guys have harrassed white girls for not dating them because they're racist.
Actual conversation I heard at a tourist spot on South Carolina
Black Guy: Why you raycis, why you raycis?
White Girl: I'm not
BG: Den why you don't date black dudes
WG: I didn't say I don't I said I didn't date black guys.
BG: Den let me take you out
WG: No, I'm on vavcation with my parents
BG: Girl you raycis
WG: No I'm not
BG: Den why you not suckin muh dick?

Attached: 1537001031821.jpg (480x640, 160K)

you 1% who are not incels here should as your girlfriends.. guaranteed she has had black cock before and guaranteed it was better than your white cocks.

I thought you were kidding but she really was dating a 40 year old black man. Imagine how embarrassing that is for her family

WG : Uugghh fine
*Sucks dick
Mmmmmm so big. I love black cock

will die with family knowing how big of a whore their daughter was

>toll: paid
>2 liberal voters off the streets
>no taxpayer funded criminal proceedings or incarceration
>extra spot in UU and I hear they're getting a day off classes
>her family is either redpilled or stricken with grief regardless
just look on the bright side guys

Attached: 1524801734149.jpg (528x543, 49K)

So, I just got done fucking my wife and nutting in her eager and wet cunt. I was going to shitpost for a minute while I enjoyed my post coital cigarette and brandy but, alas, here she is again. As I type this she's standing in the doorway, naked, except for a look of ferocity, staring at me with her piercing green eyes. In 30 minutes I only made her come four times. She knows I can do better. Looks like another 45 minutes of pussy and opium is on the menu, boys. After I make her come another 4-5 times or so, I'll probably have a double mojito, too.

Anyway, stop being a pussy faggot. It's poor choice in men. Skin color is not the cause you redneck fuck.

they always ask white women if they ever been with or dated a black guy and berate with "why not"? them if they say no

Attached: fuckk.png (805x601, 570K)

Skin color IS the cause.

White girls want to be like the Kardashians. Have a Black boyfriend to contrast with in their social media pictures. This draws more attention.

10/10 IG models would choose a black guy (with a small dick) over a chad white guy with a big dick, just for the image. And to be more like Kylie Jenner.

Attached: gg.jpg (199x250, 6K)

mmhmm

Attached: C74CB313-B3A8-4A56-8003-6B645C1FF5A5.jpg (779x670, 63K)

The swedish broad that rigor mortised in the mating press position will always go down as the greatest humiliation.

Pagan racemixing is the future

FUCK white people and FUCK religious people

Attached: 1539467673173.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Attached: F1CA3CD0-BA9E-4358-8CA3-BCA7CD08FDD4.jpg (779x670, 62K)

White girls only want 2 things in life.

1. A booty.
2. A nigger boyfriend.

That is the image that the media is conditioning them to desire.

Attached: Europe-2018-advertisement.png (597x689, 428K)

>have blue eyed 21 year old daugher in america
>fucks 37 year old pitch black nigger who steals her car and kills her

Attached: 1504259290066.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

>i m shy

That. Women want alphas with charisma who take initiative, not boys who wait until the grave for the girl to make the move. Very few will. I'm sure you've seen 4/10 guys with absolute hotties. It's because they have charisma (or money).

BBC is a meme

Seek help, eurocuck.

BBC IS ***LITERALLY*** A BIOLOGICAL TERROR WEAPON. ONCE INTRODUCED INTO A POPULATION OF FERTILE WHITE WOMEN WITH WEAK WHITE FATHERS.... THE RESULT..... IS CATASTROPHIC....

hard larp

It's great they allow photographic evidence to be archived. When the far-right takes control again, our military tribunals will not have a difficult time putting these race traitors on trial.

Attached: Black Sun Chariot.jpg (2048x1499, 606K)

always pushing these fake news stories

>be blue eyed
>fuck nogs
Sad!

Shouldn't the mother be a gibbering, inconsolable lunatic right now? Somethings not right.

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

>get killed
Excellent

>be Israeli
>Even allowed to live by superior White Christians.
Just remember, Jew Boy, you exist because your superiors need you for a military base in the shithole middle east. We could bomb and gas and rape your entire pathetic religion out of existence in a single day, if we wanted. So shut the fuck up and just wait for your murder.

Women want what the media tells them to want.

Attached: lol.png (384x600, 316K)

Here's a little OC.

Attached: Untitled.png (773x315, 330K)

She looks to be mutt already but still, most of the white women want a nigger bf because it's uncommon and they feel special and they feel so unique when they have one and also because the liberal/leftist media tell them to do because supposedly 120 IQ white girl dating 70 IQ Somali is a good thing and your child will definitely not have any defects or mild retardation or whatever.

only white women and white men together can continue the white race so when a white woman dies without having white kids it is a bad thing for the white race and means that the white race is damaged and brought closer to extinction.

so no, it isn't a good thing and you are engaging in cuck-minded defeatism where you try to derive pleasure from the fact that one of your women has been taken by another race and will never be able to have white kids and continue the white race. You are celebrating the white race coming closer to extinction when you do this.

This kind of cuck-defeatism where you derive pleasure from your women being taken and then murdered is what the jews want.

>one example out of hundreds of thousands of interracial couples
>along with some missing daddy memes
It's almost as if there's bad seeds in every group and judging the whole batch by the off-sets leads to a warped perspective

Fucking anglo. She fucked pitch black thug niggers twice her age. She's worse than the nigger himself.

Absolutely disgusting

>tfw my bf is black but he's gentle and caring as fuck
He also likes being choked when I fuck him :^)

Hard cope for being lonely

yea it never happened. this is what fake news looks like. they create these little mini dramas

Attached: classified.png (952x909, 791K)

The real death of their daughter happened when she announced she had a 37 year old nigger boyfriend. She's had plenty of time to cope with the death of her daughter, her actually dying is irrelevant.
If my daughter had a nigger bf twice her age that'd hurt my heart more than her actual death.

Attached: McCluskey_Lauren_UtahSpringClassic_2016.jpg (2112x1187, 238K)

holy shit that is insane that is like 32% mutt. The lips jesus..

and then Jow Forums threads about it get filled to the brim with retarded elliot rodger losers

fuck off milo

Once they've gone black, we don't want them back.

Low quality bait.
Black on white violence is higher
Interracial domestic abuse is higher
Interracial relationships are shorter (wmbf doesn’t have enough data)

race mixing is the jews plan to reconstruct the tower of babylon and reunite languages and people, you have to understand the bigger picture. The plan all along is to push race mixing to build the tower and defy God

>I'll probably have a double mojito, too.
Fag

and that tower will once again fall

>When will these women learn?
They dont by and alrge, they just mirror behavior they see on (((TV))) and in (((movies))).

White women are tools of the JEw.

Attached: 1534625941663.png (749x317, 40K)

>interracial domestic abuse is higher
Would love sauce on this

Is it confirmed that they were indeed dating or is OP just a larping faggot?

Is someone saving all the cases like this?

The same reason white fags have yellow fever.

Read the article. They dated for a month, she found out he was actually 37 so she broke up with him. She gave him her car and wanted it back because theyre not together anymore, he didnt want to give it back , and the rest is history.

You know, that's got to be one of the best explanations I've heard. It kinda makes sense.

Hybristophilia is more prevalant than previously suspected.

Attached: 1540204445070.png (535x704, 674K)

>10/10
>IG models
choose one.

>10/10
>plastic surgery/filters/photoshop/ models

Because. They. Get. Drugs. From. The. Niggers.
It's really not that difficult to understand.

Also the girl (a race-mixing, liberal, virtue signaller) has no social media... HMM.... HMMMM........ When have you ever seen a girl like that not blather on the internet about inane BS!

You sound mean?

no. they take 2 separate people and create a story

Attached: car fleeing saudi cosulate.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

ROASTIES BTFO

That is the ugliest baby I've ever seen. Looks like it took a shovel to the face.
>inb4 all black babies look like chimp babies
This one is especially fuck ugly

The TV told her to.

Don't be mad you have shit taste.

Based

>Read the article.
who you think feeds them the information?

Attached: tom hedeckers.gif (426x239, 727K)

>No girl ever showed intrest in me,

I hire two salesman.
One is absolutely disgusting but he knocks on a 1000 doors day. He makes 3 sales by the end of the week.
The other is clean and presentable. He sat around in the office all week, made zero sales, and complains no one called in to buy the product from him.

Seeing that you're a faggot, I'll take that as a compliment.

Her mother just released a statement that the nigger lied about his age (he's 37), lied about his name, lied about literally EVERYTHING. He's a convicted felon sex offender.

How the fuck is a 21yo D1 athlete white girl this fucking dumb??????? holy shit

Like, how does he even come across this bitch? aren't niggers in Utah sort of rare??