Why are Britbongs so racist?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=127&v=exlcaG9mBmg

Attached: ryanmar.png (1920x1080, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIUmwyuAVKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based bong
probably realizes the wrong side won

Because our country is full of niggers and dune coons and we can’t get away from them. It used to be just the cities but now they’ve spread into the rural communities and are bringing their filth with them.

We should’ve taken Hitler’s deal and kept our empire while he took Europe.

We were never asked, we were told to be multicult.

Real amazing comments on that video.

Can someone translate this nonsense? This is more unintelligible than burger nig speak.

>That poor woman. Thanks for recording and exposing scum like this! They don't deserve privacy of any kind after what they do.

The comments on that video are one of many good indications of where this world is headed.

Let me ponder why this may be,
>Formerly 99.999999991% white country over the last 70 years has become 80% white
>Forigners have overrun the Captial and places of Historic and religious importance
>NHS, housing market, job market, etc. have all suffered due to the influx of non-Brits
>Muders, rapes, theft, acid attacks, drug peddling etc. have all increased and are done in many more numbers by forigners
>Schools and busnisess treating the natives like second class citizens
>Governement pouring millions more in every decade.
REAL MYSTERY

the cuntry is full of people like that, white fucking globalist liberals, same sort of gits who vote remain.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIUmwyuAVKA

>ugly black bastard
based

Attached: 1537030406478.png (386x448, 140K)

>all the cucks virtue signaling in the comments

*sigh*

Attached: carlin face.jpg (200x197, 44K)

>big nose brit bong
>fat
>beady eyes
>nasally voice
>hates goyim

hmmmmmm

Attached: 1539313204882.gif (397x294, 408K)

Eh, same on the boomer tier conservative side too. Civics like Nigel Farage wouldn't dare speak anything about race in same way the bloke did in the video. The useful idiots calling for the permanent stripping of privacy over a few "mean words", and the lack of people challenging these fucks is also pretty telling.

I'm not going to follow the same American talking point of pointing out one country, but the entire west suffers from this and is fucked as a result.

Europe and America is irreparably fucked at this point. I'd be excited to see what happens when Western Europe, Australia, NZ, North America etc die under the weight of such people if I wasn't directly affected by it.

Now he is realizing
Gott Strafe England

Attached: 1534334632718.gif (659x609, 2.07M)

Lol

the cure to racism is BLACKED.com

Those salty comments from niggers women are even more entertaining

notice how the npcs start chanting what buddy said like that movie finding nemo and they all go "mine" "mine" "mine" "mine"
anyway yeah same thing here with black hair guy says a word then the crowd of npc follow suit
KEK THATS THE TRUE funny part of the vid

probably some richfag expat trash honestly.
still shitty they are trying to get him for "hate crimes"

>Jow Forums praising subhuman behaviour by a fucking jew
now that pol is r*ddit can someone tell me where the REAL pol is?

>Don't talk to me in a fucking foreign language you stupid ugly cow
Top kek

Attached: 1498288179896.jpg (568x543, 176K)

The real racist is the one who filmed that vid

Lol this entire video is so trash.
>The old English bastard who realizes Germany was right
>Ugly sheboon with fake blond hair
>The Jew in the middle aisle calmly listening
>The fat Amerilard looking degenerate with the Nike shirt
>The white cuck millenial behind the old man trying to calm the big bad racist down
>The faggot camera man choosing to cuck out and say "reemoove heem, reemoove heem!!"
God I hate modern life

>This is the face of the master race
what a joke

Attached: 20180511_160108-1.jpg (2293x2181, 602K)