Alligator Hunting

What are Jow Forumss thoughts on killing alligator for money?
Most animals are illegal to just kill and sell like you can’t make money off of deer but there is huge money off of alligator. Is it morally right, based, redpilled, etc.?
Should I, as someone who lives in Louisiana, partake in alligator hunting for a living?

Attached: D08CCB7A-2797-44E7-BECC-7FBCE4AE1175.jpg (490x490, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WhYv5XcGzus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha perfect picture of white trash Trump voter types

Of all the things out there... alligator have a fighting chance

Isn't it still regulated? Unless it's a farm or something.

It's not like they're endangered anymore.

I live in Louisiana. My friend use to do it highschool for money. He made more shooting Nutria though.

Its highly regulated. 22 tier. Because why let it be easy to hit the one kill spot? I think they allow shotguns too though. OP hasnt lived in south MS or LA where gators live in fucking swimming pools.

they are just people. That sort of shit is why trump won

Still 5 bucks a rat? I could make a living

muskrat, mink, irmine,beaver, coyote, otter, marten, wolf, bobcat,fox, missing some I'm sure, are all trapped or hunted for their pelts

Alligators were pretty regulated because they were "endangered" after a decade or so of that there population exploded to the point they are almost considered a nuisance. It's free reign to kill them with tags.

HAHA tard

Attached: bad potus bad potus.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

yep only need the tail

Yeah and once you run through the 50 or whatever tags theres no re upping. Friends can bring friends to help them fill tags or even transfer tags but theres no getting more than fish and game puts out initially.

why the fuck do you think any fucking animal should have a change.

Humans are top of the food chain i don't give a damn about giving the animal a chance i wanna eat it and thats it.

Where do I find enough nutria for it to be worth it? I’ve only seen a couple my whole life

Kek. They bounty coyotes out here in nevadastan. Ears. But nutria are even more abundant in the swamplands than yotes in the desert.

yeah its regulated with tags, might be different for other states but in mine its lottery based and if you do win some tags they're only good for specific lakes/waterways you can't go and fill them in any county/lake you want

Hit the marshes at night not far from the cane fields and the farms. Be cool with the respective nearby landowners and youll make bank.

>finally got some alligator jerky

It's kind of like ham, but a bit sweeter.

Attached: 1432064564105.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Attached: AngreNPCnoises.png (680x550, 95K)

Chewing on marsh or in your local canal obviously but on a serious note its not it a anymore or least I've heard. the population has collapsed so much with the program you'll only get a few here and there unless you really know what you're doing.

Hey, Louisiana guy here too. If you take the 55 between Hammond and New Orleans early in the morning you can sometimes see that dude on his boat.

But to answer your question, alligators are like any other animal. Take them within reason and without torture and I have no problem with it.

“Choot im now! Choot im NOW!”

Attached: C22F07B2-CD29-4212-B7A6-F11DAF54B848.jpg (600x331, 58K)

Finding them isn’t too hard. But you need to have private land you can put on the paperwork to say that is where you are hunting them. You can kill them anywhere but finding land, or someone to let you “use” their land for the paperwork can be annoying.

youtu.be/WhYv5XcGzus

I like they portray them as trailer trash when most of those people are ungodly rich.

Oh yeah. Just look at their outboards, they get the nice new ones. Those things get expensive quick. Looking to report my offshore boat and god damn.

Is this chat bot broken?

Repower*

I'm fine with killing animals for money other uses or because they are a nuisance.
I can never understand why we let them just live near our kids and pets.

If there are gators near your kids and pets that means you chose to live in a swamp.

Alligator hunting is fine, but when a yank first told me about 'cat fisting', i fought it was something else entirely and burst out laughing. Southern boys are weird.

or next to my ex wife
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

I can see where an issue may lie with landowner permission. Its not as easy as frogging but a jon boat and a frog lamp you might catch em on the run on the bank and just say you were out frogging. Doubt you net more than a few. Lord I miss that there bayou

I remember after katrina folks were cutting tails on every road. No dead storm rat went uncut.

Alligators breed like niggers on a Friday. Control that population.

Bet they could each kick your ass with one hand

Attached: 1445862774449.jpg (480x480, 30K)