Homosexuality is a mind disease that can't be cured, those infected must be killed, thoughts ?

Homosexuality is a mind disease that can't be cured, those infected must be killed, thoughts ?

Attached: hisbah.png (1219x688, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfjOu
archive.fo/6D8YE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI
churchmilitant.com/video/episode/limiting-god
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let them be around kids, don't let them be in the military, don't let them marry, don't need to kill them, just heavily discriminate

flag checks out

>let them exist, whats the harm!
>20 years later

Attached: horned-drag-queen-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Implying faggotry is genetical
>Implying "just kill them lol" will actually get rid of all fags instead of getting them into hiding and being degenerate fucks in positions of power, like it was before
They need to be known by society and be heavily discriminated against, killing them will just make them faggots in secret

None of this would've happened if it hadn't been for general social degeneracy and decay, which is the main problem.

Its not genetic, its a social disease, fags reproduce socially, not biologically, so letting them exist will create more.
There is no heavier discrimination than execution, its a powerful deterrent. There is no excuse to be a faghot, there should be no excuse to justifyrisking your life in the first place. You are weak and youre going extinct for it.

I always see these photos used but there is never any facts to back up the claim it was a gay person getting tossed off the roof

لا إنها شيطنة و من يقع فيها فإما أن يتوب أو يكون مصيره الموت...أقتل الشواذ و السحاقية متى أتيحت لك الفرصة و لك أجر على ذلك يا آنون

Allowing subhumans to exist alongside decent normal people and ubermensche always results in dragging the latter down or corrupting them somehow. The subhuman is drawn to his betters and desires to mix with them to elevate himself. He has no desire to change, no desire to allow his betters to widen the gap between him and them. Instead he feels life has treated him unfairly and seeks to right that wrong. He will do whatever it takes to undermine, subvert, and destroy the last remaining barriers of discrimination JUST LIKE THE JEW.

Fuck mercy. They are not even human, get rid of them.

Attached: Tranny Abominations 2.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

do you think its a huge lie and gays are actually welcome in the middle east?

الاسلام ليس حقيقيا.

Attached: How Muhammad Received Inspiration.png (925x1512, 2.46M)

stop "bacha bazi" because that's how you make homosexuals

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

>Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE

>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

says christcuck

Based ay rab post

All I'm saying is maybe we should focus more on our real-world problems rather than obsessing about religion.

Attached: Allah Has No Gender.jpg (540x960, 86K)

Attached: s908774473352204050_p188_i17_w512.jpg (512x512, 49K)

هو ليس حقيقيا بالنسبة لك فأنت على عكسي لست مؤمنا به....و‘ذا كنت تظن أن هذه الصور الكاريكاتورية ستغير وجهة نظري حول دين عمره أزيد من 1400 سنة فأنت متخلف عقليا

What is your picture supposed to say ? the only thing it says is that the west is so degenerate and deranged even their "muslims" are like this, try finding something like this in the middle east, impossible, creatures like that get executed here.

It might be possible a cure can be found. But I think that gay men act differently in different societies. We know what they are like when unrestrained. But under right wing they are natural fascists and thot patrol, not to mention right wing tranny suicide squads.

>larping this hard
Why post tranny gore bro, that shit is beyond disgusting
However
You don't need to kill them, just make sure they're not being faggots
Wouldn't be against death penalty for sodomy desu

من الافضل ان تتجاهل هذا الاخرق مخلوط النسب و العرق

you wanna speak in not squiggle?

This but replace Homosexuality with Islam

And how do we do that Mr. Smartypants ?

Proxy or apostate ?

And for that I admire you, but it is not a result of your religion. Rather it is a result of your racial and cultural homogeny...and especially because you are distinctly aware of the Jewish Danger.

All things the West lacks. But it wasn't always that way.

Soon, the natural order will be restored.

Attached: Fish Fights Another Fish LOL.jpg (769x431, 102K)

your country was ruined since the day kikes destroyed your religion (christianity)

By imposing the death penalty or a huge fine for being a faggot...? If you are a faggot without doing faggot stuff, why kill them?

are you somehow seperating the act of homosexuality from homosexuals? This is swedish propoganda sven. fags always fuck assholes, thats why theyre fags.

Attached: 1537183757454.jpg (3000x2053, 938K)

Lol did he really say that?

Fair enough, if you're defining it by them having done gay shit then very well.

Its best for you to go back to r/eddit, this will be my last reply to you.

>but it is not a result of your religion

Wrong, degeneracy was everywhere in post islamic arabia, adultery, alcohol, burying infants alive and more savagery.

Transgender is worse. And is a known mental disorder until silly but powerful leftists told the medical people to shush.

>he thinks some people are born gay
Tell me what else they swedistan?

Attached: 1538014349047.jpg (971x546, 56K)

Homosexuals should be searched for then slaughtered, internet should be supervised and watched by government workers who look for faggots, streets should have moral police patrolling it, homos should be killed on sight.

Watch Out For Homosexuals-50s Public Information Film
youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI

of course the boy fucking muzzie skips over the fact that he creates homosexuals.
typical low IQ sandnigger
fuck all of you
die

No, most fags are turned into fags by environment/indoctrination/abuse etc
They're not even created in a healthy world, they wouldn't be a fucking problem if we had a proper society

The death penalty was prescribed for Sodomy in the Old Testament. A Christian ruler would not sin in instituting such a law, but it isn't mandatory. I think it would be best to screen the public and permanently institutionalize and study such perverts in mental asylums until a cure can be found.

>Homosexuality is a mind disease
>t. closet homosexual.

No heterosexual male would ever care about homosexuals like that. Just don't let them adopt kids or give blood to the blood-bank.

Islam is gay.

Attached: traditional-turkish-dance.gif (288x303, 176K)

it seems like a high effort low reward type of plan tbqhwyfam.

Attached: 1530204629271.png (500x328, 91K)

>fags reproduce socially, not biologically, so letting them exist will create more
Only repressed homosexuals believe this. There no way i could ever become gay, and for any other heterosexual male this is 100% obvious.

Getting fucked in the ass feels fucking amazing though. Sorry Jow Forums, I'm a fucking degenerate homo. Not even a homo who gives, but I take it like a bitch.

Dont think we'll miss you on the dotr

Attached: 1535027364010.png (720x628, 637K)

They become fags from abuse early on in life, it's entirely a social construct and it's not a real sexuality, they're just mentally ill

You will never stop me from sucking big swedish cocks, never.

يا ليت تحكم الدولة الاسلامية جميع الدول العربية,الحل الوحيد هو الإسلام على طريقة الإئمة السابقين رحمهم الله

Marry a jew so he doesn't reproduce and it's not that bad user

Attached: 1528906745269.png (502x446, 88K)

Those infected with faggotry are not a menace to others lives. In the other hand, those who kill them are. Evilness is the desease that must be cured with death.

Jävla södermalmare

ج ج ؟

Shut up you mentally ill freak subhuman

That sounds so hot. Fuck me you horse dicked filthy barbarian

Ok fair enouge, just keep them away from kids then. do you know what percentage are abused?

>ignoring the fact that homosexuals rape children

I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK!!!!!!

Homo's are spiritually hacked. Homo sex is demon religion ritual ! Gay men birth demons to our world, by anal ejaculation. Lowest level of chakra .

ماذا تعني ج ج ؟

source links are in the thread but no one actually reads the thread

I'm not degenerate enough to let a jew inside me

This. Homosexuals rape children, Is true. Look at Desmond incident. I swear that is the most unholy thing i have ever seen in my life.

See, this is why people throw yall off of buildings

Cunt, demon servant whore of Satan.

Around 74% of bisexuals had been abused as a kid, unsure about fags desu but i'd assume it's the same

what is desmond incident

This. Only Scandinavian and German cock can enter me.

Homo's on a short leash.

Fuck, meant You're already past that point bud, take one for the team, atleast marry a nigger or something

You are entirely right.

i know who you are

yes, murder everyone! Bible in ass.

Google. "Desmond is amazing."

Ok ill read it, but i do not care enough about this subject to study it. so if anyone has some clear cut numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

You can only murder people. Nice try tho moishe

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (732x866, 202K)

hes just making a point that fighting within a country is the result of jewish meddling

cut that shit out RIGHT NOW

>advocating interracial gay marriage
>Swede

Makes you think

No Germans. My country didn't fight two wars against them only to have them come over and fuck my tight hole.

Ok, thanks sven. So what about the other faggots? born that way?

Why would i care?

your tricks don't work anymore schlomo

Satan & the Dejal are tranny faggot's !

Pretty sure gays are worse off than bisexuals, most trannies nowadays aren't even trannies, they're what you'd call AGP (gay fetishists) or just become that way becouse of social and peer pressure, quite sad desu
kek

Attached: frig off.jpg (1844x1210, 146K)

churchmilitant.com/video/episode/limiting-god

Call all gay hates swear to their god, they are not closet homosexuals?

One 1992 study found that 37% of homosexual and bisexual men attending sexually transmitted disease clinics had been encouraged or forced to have sexual contact before age 19 with an older or more powerful partner. The median age of first contact was 10 years old.

It's demonic in the sense, that it's an evil practice, given to man kind by Satan's religion.

That was forever ago. Swallow your pride, and a fat german cock

Homo's, an infection of evil !

It is though and it's not exclusive to just males. They've found the genes that make people like benis. Look it up.

Only if he called me Bomber Harris and shouted Heil Churchill as he came.

Genuine plea; take your gayness to /lgbt/ would you?

Really? CRISPR gonna erase it then, fucking based! Could you link?

Well, penises are aesthetic. So I can't blame anyone. Just look at all those Arab phallus buildings. Look at all the Greek statues. The penis is a powerful force.

Why do faggots always have to be provocative. Where does this quasi suicidal hubris come from?

Pic in op. Best way.

Pretty based. Sometimes muzzies got some good opinions.

Attached: 1488222366786.png (720x644, 45K)

Why would I want to hang around a bunch of leftist homosexuals?