So I got banned from campus and the police will arrest me if I step foot on campus again...

So I got banned from campus and the police will arrest me if I step foot on campus again. All because I had the balls to question diversity. How do I expose their anti=American, anti-freedom, totalitarian agenda to the world? How do I do my own "kneel" against police injustice?

Attached: groyper.png (420x420, 7K)

bump

>i revealed my power level, sperged out when my peers made fun of me and made an edgy threat so the campus police said i cant come back
>how do i get back at these FUCKIN normies
lmao

Attached: 20181018_085426.jpg (187x280, 20K)

That's the thing, I didn't make any threats whatsoever, so I plan on using this to expose the Marxist agenda and bring the entire "academic" scene to its knees.

Which campus in which state? You don't expose anything, user, we are waaayyy past that stage of the game.
What distance is your rifle sighted in at? That's the only relevant question now.

...awaiting real comments.
I'm going to speak with my lawyer today, just brainstorming ideas here, possibly thinking of suing them out of business and getting the media involved.

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 31K)

I would say that this sounds like bs, if I didn't recently have a similar experience.

The hammer is dropping and its npc or death.

hopefully they will throw your racist ass in jail next and DeMarco will get his 10" cock inside your ass and bring you home.

>implying the media will side with a neo-nazi from a KGB operated forum

The level of media reaction will depend heavily on that school it is and what exactly happened.

If it's a juicy story, get in touch with Tucker Carlson.

Contact red elephants. They cover this kind of thing.

based
Tucker has a media platform that agrees with me, I'll probably get on his show. I'm also ripped and a skilled boxer so threats of unarmed violence do not phase me.
Will do. I'm very tv-worthy as well, I get a lot of pussy so all the lib-women will be willing to switch sides in order to get a shot at me.
REDWAVE

Tfw such a chad that when I reveal my power level the girls clearly think I'm autistic but I get my dick sucked anyways

Attached: IMG_1859.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

same thing happened to me when I said the bolsheviks were jews and that the nazis were just protecting themselves from jewish communists and the holocaust didn't really happen like we were being taught.

full story bro.

green text it

maybe we should collaborate and write a book or an article or just a news piece.

Why don't you just make your own college that doesn't pay lip service to diversity? Since the free market apparently fixes everything and all.

You’re not going to make a single dent in the machine and if the media got involved they will do everything in their power to vilify you. Marxist conversion of academia is well known and well documented. You didn’t stumble upon anything new and the fact you think you did just shows how much more you should lurk. Colleges are not places for debate or expression, they are indoctrination centers. If you step out of line they will do everything they can to screw you over. There’s no reason to sacrifice your future just to try to one up a miserable rabid marxist college professor. They could be lined up in front of a firing squad and die proudly, that’s how far gone they are. Nothing you can do or say will change their minds. A lot of them are arrogant narcissists and you are nothing more than a barking dog to them. Same as any other person to the right of stalin.

>get curriculum for english 101
>required reading piece
>how to be a muslim man, for racists
>teacher asks us why they think we're here
>I explain it's to indoctrinate impressionable students with cultural marxism
>I use the required reading as an example as muslims are not a race and that if their ideology was so great they wouldn't have to lie like this
>get called into teachers office
>tell her that if she doesn't take this off I have to choice but to inform others of this so they don't waste their money on her course just to be lied to
>she kicks me out of class
>explain this to another professor who I thought was willing to have a private conversation with me, tell him Jared Taylor is my hero because he simply makes me feel as though I deserve to exist
>"diversity officer" contacts me
>says he looked up my record and because I have a misdemeanor he could kick me out(essentially threatening me for something completely unrelated)
>they send me to several therapists
>one of them is a conservative, explains that since his day campuses have been suppressing conservative speech and he went to Berkeley, he knew that they were turning students into communists and was appalled that this has spread
>He asked me about the professor and commented that he may want to look into the mental health state of said professor
>of course the school starts charging me for this shit under the table, so I get a voucher
>eventually they get the news back from the conservative professor so they finally fuck off
>quit college because I land a full time job as a full-stack developer
1/2

>hurrr im gonna pwn da libs
This is what happens in real life when try your stupid hateful words why are you alt right goyim so stupid? XD

Attached: 1528260505518.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Here's the thing you can't. If your state is liberal. The best thing you can do be proactive and rid of them. Lethglovs. Why? Becuase they have a whole state who will defend them. In the end you'll be leaving your state since they will all ve trying to suicide you with 8 bullets in the back of your head.

Attached: xBt0owf.jpg (655x527, 49K)

Implying that the right arn't pro diversity.

Attached: 12383399_997137870401271_2107587059_n.jpg (500x358, 37K)

>many months later I get a bill from "student behavioral health"
>go to the campus livid, as the bill had been building over time, explain to him that the position of "diversity officer" is worthless and that he could easily be replaced by a machine
>insult his weight as he is clearly a negative representation of the mental and physical state of those who impose and enforce their ideology onto
>also say he is anti-freedom and anti-American
>he says he can't find the bill, obviously I don't trust them
>finally track down the bill, it's from a different office with no connection
>the stupid therapist said to me she wasn't going to charge me because she "wasn't paged" and I ended up waiting through half the session
>the therapist doesn't inform her peers
>her peers charge me and make no attempt to contact me for 8 months
>obviously I am even more pissed so I go there in attempt to get the bill dropped
>they end up calling the police because they are too cowardly to do their job
>the police side with me and get the bill dropped
>they also inform me that the "diversity officer" banned me from campus
>for using my freedom of speech
>I wouldn't even want to go back, but college qts are always wanting to fuck me in their dorms

If you're this much of an asshole when walking around, there's no way anyone is going to pay attention to your whining.

I don't necessarily care about them as I do the law and the people on the right who wish to have it enforced equally to both left and right wing members of society

cuck

Attached: 1539603446027.gif (300x577, 72K)

>goy stop whining about your freedom of speech
>just accept our rule

Attached: 1540008051002.jpg (2348x1464, 548K)

Write some civil rights lawyers. My guess is that they will inform you that there is no such thing as discrimination against white conservative males and that you have no freedoms. Good luck.

At this point I know the system is against me, what I want to do is spread this information and let the people know what is going on, so that we may end this type of rhetoric on campus. I want to piss people off and gain strength and unity in numbers. I want to inform people and get them active so that we may come together and force universities to stop indoctrinating people.

Attached: 1539908204054.jpg (666x715, 131K)

I don't see how he's an asshole. People were trying to fuck with him and harm his life and well being for what is tantamount to hurt feelings. They were abusing positions of power in relation to what has become the most important experience to employers (college, like it or not, its the prevailing mindset). OP is a saint for his patience.

Thank you, I'm glad some people see the bigger picture, it's nice to know that there are sane folks out there

I am now a working professional and out of academia but I truly wish you the best of luck. Maybe try writing some right wing media websites like breitbart and fox, assuming you are not very well connected on social media (>10k followers)

I agree. From what I’ve read you’re not an asshole. But refrain from making fun of people’s physical appearances. This will never help you

I kind of think it's important to point out the consistency of people who don't take care of their physical health on the left. This guy was so obese he could barely stand up. Why would he care about the future if he's set to die of a heart attack soon?

Ok I read your story and honestly you should just be happy you got the bills dropped after all the bs you've been through. It appears what really made this so personal for you is the financial and time investment asked of you over bullshit. Well you wen't down the wrong route by playing along with the schools requests at-all, so there isn't really much more too be said about this that right-wing people don't already know and leftists don't care / wouldn't agree with you or anyone against their ideology anyway. So I guess it seems unreasonable for you too worry about "getting back at the establishment" when you basically let them fuck with you, and then financial sectors fucked with you (which is commonplace). Count yourself lucky you got the bills dropped and didn't get arrested by the cops for "trespassing".

FAKE AND GAY
Go LARP somewhere else

I get it. Overweight people sicken me. But attacking his weight only sets you back from your goal of revealing the cultural Marxist indoctrination within academia. But remember, we all know this. The only thing is that it only upsets conservatives. Remember to take care of yourself, don’t let the game of politics ruin your life.

Well if I didn't go to the therapist they would have kicked me out and I wouldn't have been able to finish my classes which helped me get a job

If you Crowder yourself, your gonna have a bad time.

Got it
I don't see what makes it so hard to believe

Contact fire and campus reform assuming this is not a larp

also be sure to screenshot this post you made on Jow Forums and send it to them.

Why you mad?

Attached: 1539670102211.png (334x377, 132K)

cell phone camera

Eveeyone know colleges are like this. You will do nothing but embarrass yourself. Should have just shut up and colored until you got your degree and got the fuck out.

If you read the story you'd know I don't need a degree. Plus I'm not a cuck who just stands idly by while his race is being insulted

Shoot everyone, then take your life.
fag
t. fag country

Why did they send you to therapy? Assuming this isn’t a LARP, that is some strange behavior.
Also how can the diversity officer ban you? Wouldn’t they have to go through the Dean or the board or the police or something?
Best of luck user, even if I don’t believe half of it. Makes me glad I graduated before this nonsense was mainstreamed. Or maybe my university just wasn’t as pozzed.

I dont give a fuck about some retarded 19 year olds "story." And yes you need a degree to get into positions that matter and can actually change things. Have fun being a wagecuck while you fight online wars against ebaums and reddit.

Consult a lawyer.

Film yourself being arrested.
(As long as you are not acting criminally or violently but protesting an ujust law).

Take it to court. Contact a sympathetic reporting forum like veritas or campusreform.

Godspeed.

Better yet, he should contact some NGO like Conservative Gorilla Nigger Supporters, or similar.
In all seriousness, NGOs help people who share their views. So contact them and explain your situation. They have lots of competent lawyers.

Because they think conservatives are mentally unstable. He contacted the police and the police said I was not allowed on campus.
I am already on track to owning a billion dollar business, I'm very good at programming in C++
I see
I dunno, if I break the law that's not going to look good on my part.
hell no

Attorney time, bro.