Did the GOP pay Honduras migrants and Mexican actors to march on America?

The migrant caravan with epic massive images of an invasion army portrayed quite similar to the Lord of the Rings orc army marching on the human fortresses, is frightening. And the images frighten middle class parents and older people the most.

Did Trump and the Republicans stage the migrant caravan to win the midterms?

Attached: 221018caravan.jpg (800x420, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgesoros.com/2016/09/20/why-im-investing-500-million-in-migrants/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
pastebin.com/N8hqU5gq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Did the GOP pay Honduras migrants and Mexican actors to march on America?
no.
the dnc did.
they're counting on the votes.

All polls show the caravan is helping the GOP the most by far. It’s increasing GOP voter turnout in key swing states while not affecting Dem turnout.

Could I buy some pot from you?

Attached: 1537976067940.jpg (833x1024, 83K)

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore

Attached: 1540261372230.jpg (606x381, 34K)

Checked.

and the Kavanaugh debacle also drew out republicans to vote in record numbers, you have to take it as Dems being retarded and shooting themselves in the foot

It's backfiring like every DNC plot-russia probe, Kavanaugh

These caravans have been coming since 2010 when obama write executive orders to allow them passage and refuge. It wasnt until 2016 or so when news began covering them.

These caravans get us government assistance. Theyll get bussed to the interior states and used to undercut whatever industry there is. For example, they were bussed into west virginia and kentucky around 2013, and they told the locals mines closed, but really kept going but with new mexican laborers.

Usually they come in the spring, but are now crossing right befire midterm elections where democrats are extremely ever-growing desperate.

Yes.
Traditionally these migrations happen in Spring/Early Summer
Traveling 20 miles/day will take them 6 weeks to make it to the US border.
This is a fear mongering ploy to scare Trumptards to vote against an unarmed horde of zombies.

Illegal immigrants can't vote. Only US citizens can register and you have to show ID at the poll. Where the fuck do you live?

It's about cucking Trump and demoralizing GOP voters on election day.

They're banking on...

> Nielsen cucking out like last time.
> the previous caravans got in
> caravan people got processed at border, asked for Asylum
> courts intervening

Trump and Nielsen didn't stop the caravan last time.

Trump's only play is to have the Marine Corp and the Army cross the Mexican border and detain the caravan inside Mexico.

Trump has to take the US legal system out of the equation. He needs to invade Mexico.

Attached: cigaretteman.jpg (425x225, 18K)

Fixed
>Usually they come in the spring, but are now crossing right before midterm elections where republicans are extremely ever-growing desperate.

No lefties did

Attached: F3A7DCD3-1DA5-4408-A395-946778B2CA94.jpg (1125x1624, 810K)

Hope democrats are aware this makes them look incapable and will only enforce a red wave.

>democrats being this retarded to pull an obvious stunt like this before mid terms
>gg bluewave, no re

LoL. Let's hope so. Or it could be another leftists scheme backfiring on them, as usual.

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Can you link some of these polls?

>All polls show the caravan is helping the GOP the most by far.
That is because the democrats are complete fucking idiots and keep shooting themselves in the foot with their plans thought up by children.

GOP loves migrant farm workers. These workers come in here and have their anchor babies and it slowly but surly grows into a cesspool

6-D 3 level under water chess

Attached: 20BA18D7-75AC-4A12-808E-58303DF33CAE.jpg (631x556, 89K)

Jesus Christ you're retarded.
This has nothign to do with votes from the said caravan, it's 100% optics. They're banking on how Trump will react to then play the
>muh poor women and children refugees card
right before midterm.

Did OP stage his retardation. Thats the real question.

nah the goal is to cause some humanitarian crisis with one of them being shot
were dealing with sick fucks here
republicans dont play these kind of games

#BrownWave2018 is coming

Attached: 4A10040A-B496-497C-8956-D1AD2F48A9E6.jpg (964x635, 275K)

Lol im actually seeing this being put fourth in the comment sections of jewtube videos. Im thinking theyre just baiting like OP but no doubt there is dipshits who will eat this up. Also seeing the muh whites were immigrants and slaughtered "native indians" shit a lot too.

>show ID at the poll
No you dont, at least not everywhere in America

Fixed
>LoL. Let's hope so. Or it could be another Trumpist scheme backfiring on them, as usual.

>republicans dont play these kind of games
Gingrich, McConnell, Trump
Get your head out of your ass!

Attached: Trumptards.jpg (350x394, 16K)

Attached: wrong.gif (320x330, 1.96M)

It was Soros he admits it openly
georgesoros.com/2016/09/20/why-im-investing-500-million-in-migrants/

The Golden Rule: If the Media, Pundits, and Social Media NPCs are accussing the Republicans of doing something shady, the Democrats are were, are, and will continue to do, that same shady shit.

It's another brain dead dnc plot, just like the rape witch trial, or do you think the gop did that too?
Democrats are retarded.

This. Democrats are masters of projection.

Attached: DTBarnum.jpg (1024x543, 108K)

>For example, they were bussed into west virginia and kentucky around 2013, and they told the locals mines closed, but really kept going but with new mexican laborers.

Gonna require some proofs

Good try, Putin!
LOL

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States

Multiple states don't require an ID to vote

>Accuse them of the thing you are guilty of.

They only pay for woman and children.

Kill yourself

It's got Soros/leftists/DNC written all over it.
Think about it: The DNC is desperate.
They lost the House.
Then they lost the Senate.
Then they lost the White House.
Then they lost the Supreme Court.
Despite Nate "I'm never right" Silversteinberg saying they're going to win in two weeks, anyone with eyes to see can see that Trump is packing arenas full of voters 5+ nights a week while Obama has trouble attracting 500 people in deep blue states.
So they activate a long pre-arranged caravan to destabilize the border, rolling the dice that in doing so the chaos will net help them.
As has become their wont: they gambled poorly and fully misread the situation.
Their biggest weakness is their continued reliance on (((msm))) to sell their bullshit.
People just don't believe them anymore.
I lived in a very blue state (my senator has mental illness and think's she a Cherokee and proudly boasts a DNA report that has literally zero proof of Cherokee ancestry in it, as a form of proof). Despite my surroundings, most of my coworkers and even my moon bat sister in law don't believe the media anymore.
Without (((their))) effective assistance, they can't astroturf reality like they used to.

Attached: 1540234407632.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

There is no truth anymore. You've destroyed any credibility from any source. Congratulations!
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html

They still control the media firehose.

You first.

We get it, you're stupid

Fixed.
>It's got Mercer/rightist/RNC written all over it.
>Think about it: The RNC is desperate.
>They'll lose the House.
>Then lose the Senate.
>Then lose the White House.
>Then lose the Supreme Court.
>Despite Nate "I'm usually right" Silver saying they're going to win in two weeks, anyone with eyes to see can see that Trump is faking arenas full of voters 5+ nights a week while Obama has success attracting 5000 people in deep red states.
>So trumptards activate a long pre-arranged caravan to fear monger the racists, rolling the dice that in doing so the chaos will net help them.
>As has become their tactic: they gamble poorly and fully misread the situation.
>Their biggest weakness is their continued reliance on trump to sell their bullshit.
>People just don't believe them anymore.
>I lived in a very red state (my senator has mental illness and think's she a patriot and proudly boasts a white-supremacist agenda. Despite my surroundings, most of my coworkers and even my moon bat sister in law don't believe the President anymore.
>Without gerrymandering, voter suppression and dark money, they can't astroturf reality like they used to.

GFYS, Boris!

>failed reading comp

>$0.02

Attached: 17102475.gif (728x728, 3.98M)

CNN in damage control mode LOL

Attached: DqNQ4EbVYAAaIUn.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

I guess they all got the "wear blue today" memo.

Attached: 1532705847238.jpg (440x534, 38K)

I don't really care who is paying for it. It's illustrating a problem with our borders and if this forces the government to finally do something about it, fine. It's just a shame elaborate marketing schemes need to be hatched in order to pass laws that are pro U.S. citizen.

No. Republicans are K-selected and would rather lose by following the rules than cheat to win.

retard boomer doesnt know about trains

Bingo. The caravan is a false flag by (((Trump))) to secure a Republican victory in the midterms. 4D chess, if you will.

Here's who is organizing and funding the caravan. I also list the laws they are breaking and which law enforcement to contact.

pastebin.com/N8hqU5gq
Please share this far and wide.

Attached: PSF Funders.png (924x1700, 522K)

The see eye at is actually /our guys/ false flagging insane leftist tactics to get the right riled up

You forget that Jews also push their puppet nations toward nationalism when it pleases them. Blue hair SJW will soon suffer the same fate as the hippies.

lol

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>images of an invasion army portrayed quite similar to the Lord of the Rings
It all depends on what media you see parallels with. The right sees shit white nationalist Lord of the Rings in this and the left sees quality Star Wars parallels in this about courage and not hate.

Attached: 6CD76FAC-2549-4F0D-B758-6A5103C8E851.jpg (550x415, 102K)

WHERE THERES A WHIP, THERE IS A WAY

They're definitely not sending their best looking.

>Did Trump and the Republicans stage the migrant caravan to win the midterms?
Yes.

/this/

Attached: 1511129350225-1.webm (800x640, 3M)