538 (Nate Silver) PREDICTS 86% CHANCE DEMS TAKE HOUSE

Hes right all the time, rite goys?

Attached: ns.jpg (850x504, 65K)

Like here (pic related) when he said Hillary would win.

Attached: silver-trump-2016.png (1037x915, 152K)

he changed his methods extensively after 2016.. he'll be right this time deal with it drumpftards

>Nate Coprolite

Hahhaha k

>he changed his methods extensively after 2016
ooooo...scary. now hes gonna be really wrong HAHAH!!

fucking loser 2.0

>he changed his methods
Kikery hasn't changed for millennia

ive not talked to a single person on the left that is excited about or that has even mentioned voting.

to favor lefties. He relies on third party data and all the big time pollsters are oversampling minorities, women. They think Trump has triggered and enraged all of them into "action."

2018 is all about suppressing the GOP vote and making the GOP feel hopeless and the DNC feel like an unstoppable juggernaut.

Who da fuck is Nate Silver and why is he even important to listen to?

Only way they do this is through complete voting fraud. There is no other way.

I was reading an article about political polling and it said it took on average 200 calls to get a completed survey.

That shit is fucking wild to me.

>he'll be right this time
Never mind. This answered my question.

Attached: 332423r.png (700x405, 334K)

More finger pointing. Blame the enemy what you (in fact) are doing. Good try, KGB.

Imagine #resist larping for two years and then not actually doing anything.

So this basically confirms Reps will get super majority.

Well, Nate Silver is a Democrat cheerleader who always predicts Democrat victories. He's predicted Democrat victories in every midterm since the one after Obama was first elected.

underrated

If someone pays this guy to predict anything after the midterms, welllll

I'd be more concerned if he was putting the odds in our favor. As soon as he predicted a victory for Roy Moore that's when I knew it was all ogre.

>You should have listened

Attached: 1540316291240.png (318x429, 119K)

They're trying to hold the soap too tight.

Sorry, Nate is a retard fag.

See? Trips.

Yeah, he said he changed his methods so he continues getting funded and getting paid. So gullible you are.

Excellent b8 m8.

Same people that predicted a 98% chance of Hillary winning.
Piss off shill

By what number? Don't both parties basically have a lock on 210 seats each?

Blue wave is a meme. It's not reality. Notice all the stories this week (including Nate himself) casting MAJOR shade on it even happening?

The entire blue wave concept was a voter suppression / propaganda gambit by the Democrats. MSM just followed along like poodles as they always do.

Look at voter registration and early vote/voter turnout so far for all the states we have data for. It's through the roof for Republicans.

Two observations that further the idea that Democrats are well and truly fucked and will absolutely NOT take the Senate, and at this point probably aren't taking the house either: early voting is a good indicator of overall party excitement, minorities/young/democrats are always weaker in midterms anyway.

>Imagine #resist larping
This is it precisely though. This is the Left and Democrats in a nutshell. They're fucking #resisting what, exactly? Tranny bathrooms? Lower taxes?

It's posturing. Virtue signaling, identity politics, etc. whatever we call it -- it's pure fluff and bullshit done for optics and to feel warm and fuzzy and show how wonderful you are to others. It's Instagram and Facebook Social Media culture writ large across everything. In between snaps of quinoa salads they make sure to say they are literally shaking right now because some five year old "tranny" kid with two fat bull-dyke parents was kicked off the basketball team or some bullshit.

I could not give any more fucks about these people.

They watch a lot of fantasy TV shows and movies. Their lives are boring considering majority of them are unemployed, or are unhappy with themselves, so they LARP. They want to feel more important so they go on r/politics and other affiliated subreddits and Twitter to feel important.

>nate silver

well now I'm convinced the republicans have this in the bag.

Attached: nate silver.jpg (283x178, 11K)