Hate Christianity because it was started by Jews

>Hate Christianity because it was started by Jews
>Hate Asatru because I think too much time has passed and the religion is lost forever
>Hate Atheists because I think they're faggots
>Hate Agnostics because I think they are faggots
Is anyone else in the same boat as I am?

Attached: 1538085866024.jpg (746x541, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDWrP1RiSvM&app=desktop
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=GhCcYU_vzIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just go to church already retard

I have and they seem very fake and stupid.

You're supposed to be grounded in the Word and meditating on it not the people who fill the churches. The Church is like a ward usually the ward patients aren't going to be spitting images of beauty and grace, they're usually dying or maligned in some way.

The doctor is God, the Word is your medication.

>Walked away from my religion (Roman Catholicism).
>Discovered the source of the religion and will never return to it.
>Read the Dead Sea Scrolls translation in 2001 and learned Jesus was a myth created by Roman Caesars.
>Learned that the families who created the myth are running the world.
so here i am following no religion and watch everyone else enjoying lying to themselves that their religion is correct

Christianity was started by Jesus. Not Peter or the Jews.

Nah, I can't relate because I stopped being a teenager 10 years ago OP

This does make sense.
Wasn't Jesus a Jew?
You are so enlightened and mature.

I know, thanks.

DO WHAT THOU WILL SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW

>Wasn't Jesus a Jew?
A Semite with Aramaic as his native language. Aramaic was maintained by Syrians and Greeks who are also Semites. Usually languages are the way you trace relations of people since we don't have genetic data so by the common standard Christ was Syrian or Greek. "Semitic" was originally a vague language category.

OK, it's looking like Christianity is my best bet.

jesus didn't exist, you fucking retarded sheep
where is WW3? It can't come fast enough to wipe out all you humans larping as animals

So why go?

What does it exactly say in the Dead Sea Scrolls?

Because Church is a way of receiving treatment, for some at least.

Its a copy of the Old Testament and some Jewish texts. The greatest value is in confirming that at least 2000 years ago there was a copy of some texts that has largely been unaltered.

You should join a religion because you believe it. Don't treat it like a fashionable accessoire. If you think a religion is dead or lost, you think so because you see it as something created by men, not Gods.
And you should not think about Jesus ethnicity, because he may be God and not a member of any wordly race, but rather think wether those who wrote the Bible were trustworthy and wether you can agree with Jesus' message.

seek and you shall find...
I was brought to Christianity myself, quite a surprise desu.

Check out Hermeticism. Decent system for Europeans with roots in the late pagan era.

Find an orthodox Christian church maybe. IDK, /Ourjew/ Nathanael has a way better outlook on Judaism than the Scofeild infected Christians here in the USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDWrP1RiSvM&app=desktop

Attached: dees-christian-zionism.jpg (535x576, 105K)

>Greeks who are also Semites
What?

Treatment from what?

No need to label yourself or be a part of a group. Not believing in organized religion doesn't make you a fedora tipping neckbeard.

that Roman commanders were spreading a rumor about the son of god was executed because jews chose to have him crucified.
At the same time roman armies were spreading through the empire destroying any places of worship for both the grecophile pharisees and messianic jews in order to wipe out the high-priests control, give power to the rabbi's and remove the messianic concept from judaism and replace it with Christianity.

>Just bend the knee before a Jewish Religion that has replaced your native gods and faith and traditions and values
OY VEY! How is it possible that the (((USA))) fought WW2 for Jews and communists against the last bastion against them!

Attached: rare merchant 2.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I don't know do I look like the doctor?
But if I were to guess.
>Life

That's a lie started by a Jew, who hated purity, and wrote Black Athena. May he rot in Hades forever

Paganism survived, it just went underground. Now go read a thousand books, why the fuck should you understand God without doing proper research?

Attached: john-and-edward.jpg (1165x700, 168K)

They aren't traditionally associated but they probably did absorb a lot of Semitic blood long before the Arab expansion. Many of the philosophers of the Greek tradition that became the early Christian church fathers are referred to as Hellenistic Jews and Semites. The Hellenistic world maintains the most ancient form of Christianity and the Aramaic language from those Hellenistic "Semites". A Semite isn't a great categorization and neither is a jew unless referring only to modern jews.

Huh? I've only read summaries of the DSS, but I don't remember anything like that.

>Paganism survived, it just went underground
>Here's a picture of the most devout Christian occultist I can find
Not really doing a great job of proving your point there.

I don't hate any of those actually. I just hate Islam.

just a random picture really

Enochian is some weird stuff man

Attached: enoch-table1.gif (439x409, 9K)

You're a npc idiot to believe Romans invented Christianity. It was prophesied all throughout the old testament even before the existence of the Roman empire. In Daniel it even says when it will start. The connection from old to new is undeniable. Only absolute brainlets believe the propaganda you're shilling.

>Christianity because it was started by Jews
Why do I keep hearing this meme argument? You know there is nothing on this planet that Jews hate more than Christianity, right?

Because I am part of the universe and I should be able to figure out how it works by reflecting on myself. Also, what books do you recommend?
>It just went underground
Then why is so much of it lost? Maybe Norse paganism survived but we barely know jack shit about Celtic paganism.

They hate Europeans more

>The carmina burana was found behind a church wall.
European gnostics were forced into mainstream christianity following the albigensian crusade

John 8:37-59 King James Version (KJV)

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

>Jews founded Christianity
Whatcha doing rabbi?

Attached: B44FE293-64B1-4DEF-BD9D-3B39F44FAE3D.jpg (1024x748, 79K)

Sure, but dont you think thats because Europe was strongly Christian, until recently? Its not a coincidence that every part of Jewish influence via the media or otherwise goes directly against Christian teaching

Judaism as we know it today was officially rebranded in the year 500 a.d. the Catholic church was formed in 33 a.d when jesus had his last supper with the disicple

or Christianity for those who hate when we say catholic

>Then why is so much of it lost?
It changed and blended with a lot of shit, you can't expect something to stay the same over a thousand years and you shouldn't go back in time a thousand years either.
>but we barely know jack shit about Celtic paganism.
Dunno about that, a lot of the celtic pagans I listened to seem to know their shit.
>Also, what books do you recommend?
Just start reading religious texts. Stuff like the Corpus Hermeticum, gnostic texts, hindu shit, anything. Go towards the mystical stuff and myths, read some Jung so you can understand it. Just start reading. This modern christian shit where you just "accept" some system of belief sucks, if you really want some religiosity in your life you should do like the wise men did throughout history, read all of it and make up your own mind.

Since you seem interested in european paganism, look into hinduism. It comes from the same indo-european root, only difference is that hinduism survived.

Nah they've hated us since at least the roman-jewish wars after they and their temples were completely BTFO

Attached: 1538206743189.jpg (426x514, 107K)

Christian gnosticism arose organically before the Albigensian crusade. Gnosticism is an interesting case in which the same ideas get absorbed into two different concurrent systems, not unlike the rise of tantra more or less simultaneously in the coterminous (proto-)Hindu and Buddhist traditions.

Sounds like you have taken the black pill. Be careful friend.

My ancestors have been Christian for like 1500 years, rabbi. Nice try, tho.

Thanks for the advice

Attached: 1446375648303.png (1070x601, 463K)

The church didn't begin until it was purchased upon the cross. Catholics are false preachers.

>Hellenistic Jews and Semites
This just means they were Jews living in Greece or being influenced by their culture. Greeks still viewed them as barbarians and did not mix with them.

That people living together didn't mix is an insane idea no matter how much hatred is going on. Neanderthals and humans mixed. Greeks and Syrians maintained the culture and language, they are broadly speaking the descendants of the people who spoke the language before them. The Greeks got around, they will have been racemixing all over, even in India long before Christ.

Thinking that two people (who both were for several reasons not allowed to mix) mix, simply because they live together, is an insane idea.

Actually in my experience everyone in church is fine and then the preachers start in on some thinly veiled anti-racist/whatever bullshit.

True believers pray everywhere they go. The world is our temple. God is with us.

>(who both were for several reasons not allowed to mix)
This is the problem. People have been coerced into tolerating mixing as a good thing.

Two people are not a group. Statistically there will always be a minority that mixes. I don't think it was ever the norm and usually causes issues but it still always happens.

What a truly brainlet tier thought process, all but 1 of your opinions amount to literally copying the opinions of those around you, yikes

Fuck off, Nazifag

>there will always be a minority that mixes
Sure, some peopple will always break the law but saying "they probably did absorb a lot of Semitic blood" or saying Greeks were basically semites is pure bullshit.

It's time to start studying, user.
The future of the West's spiritual core is at stake.

Attached: IMG_1458.jpg (790x600, 65K)

I'd highly recommend reading the translated version:
>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

I'll call you a sheep because you are one.
dismissed

I'll check them out. Thanks!

>King of the jews
>abrahamic faith
>mother traceable her lineage to David
>yeah he was Greek

Attached: IMG_1654.jpg (253x229, 30K)

>the connection between the old and the new is clear
The vast majority of abrahamic people's deny this, Seems it wasn't quite as cut and dry as you'd believe.

Oh wait, that's the idiot who wrote "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross". I wouldn't trust that guy to tell me his own name correctly.

>see this leaf still spewing joseph atwill's retarded debunked theory in every religious related thread
>too lazy to btfo of him again
it's all so tiresome

>things get terrible as Christainity squeezes the last ounce of spiritual virility out of Europe
>people realize Christainity is a sham and move on
>Christianity now begins courting with other host cultures like Asia and Africa

It's like saying things get shitty when people kick Jews out of their country.

It's valid in the context of the question of who the current descendants of the closest relatives of Christs mother are given the label of Semite on Aramaic speaking people. Semite is a vague label given to ancient middle eastern people that includes Arabs and white looking Syrians. Everything suggests Christ was likely more related to modern Greeks than modern Jews.
Modern Jews aren't the people of David. They're a group united by an identity focused on material wealth constructed under Romans to rule the area. A group so opposed by Christ that they crucified Him.

I don’t know, it seems the consensus among historians is that he existed. Not saying that makes him divine.

>It's valid in the context of the question
No. Not at all. Greeks aren't semites and Jesus wasn't Greek.
>Modern Jews aren't the people of David.
Genetic studies show that Khazar Jews have ancient Israelites as ancestors. Those were the people of David.

>Genetic studies show that Khazar Jews have ancient Israelites as ancestors.
If you mean actual genetic data from dug up ancient people from the area I'm willing to be you will also find Greeks with connections to the same area, only that doesn't feed the delusions of jew academics so it doesn't show up in pop media headlines.

>you will also find Greeks with connections to the same area
Yeah but not from the time of David.

Who is he? Why does he wear the horns?

Attached: 300px-Gundestrupkedlen-_00054_(cropped).jpg (299x204, 30K)

Really? Where is this data? We are also talking about Christ not David, a native Aramaic speaker instead of Hebrew born in a time of cultural exchange between them and the Greeks. After such a long time you can be of completely different ethnicity and still be a descendant of David. I like most Icelanders am a descendant of Irish kings, nobody calls me Irish. The idea that the average modern Jew after being gypsies mixing all over the world for 2000 years are more closely related to Christ than Syrians and Greeks is nonsense.

He spoke Hebrew and so did everyone else you dumb nigger. Aramaic is a meme

>Really? Where is this data?
Dunno, you said you could find it.
>We are also talking about Christ not David
>>Modern Jews aren't the people of David.
>a native Aramaic speaker
If he is Greek why wasn't he a native Greek speaker? Why did he speak a semitic language? Almost as if he was a semite and not a Greek.
>in a time of cultural exchange
Yeah but not genetic exchange.
> mixing all over the world for 2000 years
They were mostly in ghettos with other Jews.

He spoke Aramaic natively plus Hebrew and Greek which is representative of how your naive categorizations based on jew power fantasies paint an incomplete picture. Two of the languages were maintained by Greeks and Syrians, one by the group that developed into modern Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhCcYU_vzIM

Just pay attention to the ultimate truth behind reality. Take the direct path.

the old testament is 100% jewish user

Christianity is Hellenic you retard.

It’s Hebrew, Jews didn’t exist. Christians wrote the OT first and in GREEK. Anything claiming to be older or in “ancient Hebrew” is a fake

I called the cops because your post is too dangerous.

Attached: dangerous-post.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>His mom in the reflection
Kek

>According to Dead Sea Scrolls archaeologist Yigael Yadin, Aramaic was the language of Hebrews until Simon Bar Kokhba's revolt (132 AD to 135 AD). Yadin noticed the shift from Aramaic to Hebrew in the documents he studied, which had been written during the time of the Bar Kokhba revolt. In his book, Bar Kokhba: The rediscovery of the legendary hero of the last Jewish Revolt Against Imperial Rome, Yigael Yadin notes, "It is interesting that the earlier documents are written in Aramaic while the later ones are in Hebrew. Possibly the change was made by a special decree of Bar Kokhba who wanted to restore Hebrew as the official language of the state".[9]
So basically he speaks two kike languages and the language of the people occupying the kikeland and you still think he was European?

Attached: 1510888546299.png (160x250, 46K)

Modern Jews aren't the people of David because those people don't exist anymore. It's like me calling myself and my family the people of the Irish king Mýrkjartan and start sieging a castle in Ireland because it's my rightful family home and I've been oppressed for a 1000 years by not living in a castle while the media releases news about how genetic tests actually show I am related to Mýrkjartan so I'm right.

I don't think He was European just that the association with modern Jews is dishonest and based on their designed, exploitative narratives. An association with ancient Greeks is more honest. All those ancient groups are dead, they only live in genetic and memetic influences on modern groups.

Attached: dangerousssssssssssssss.jpg (267x200, 22K)

>Aramaic is a meme
You misspelled "language".