I know you're allergic to the concept of accountability...

I know you're allergic to the concept of accountability, but the fact is that a bit of guilt is just a part of our birthright. You may as well accept it, and our whole society will be better off.

Attached: file.png (1748x1539, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yekfanzBMxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Bernstein)))
It's not funny anymore

>people of color
>colored people
all the racism of the left on full display.

Fuck off kike, no one wants your low IQ bait here.
Saged.

>White people need to apologize
We did.
(See 13th Amendment)

Fuck them. They got steamrolled all throughout history and they expect an apology? It's their fault not ours. Non whites continue to amaze me with how weak and inept they are.

Attached: 1539281830539.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

FOAD nigger lvoer

How does an individual need to feel accountability through guilt for ancestral association? more importantly what gives someone else the right to demand apology and accountability for something that neither has any contemporary impact on their lives

Nobody is owed anything by anybody. If you're weak willed enough to be swayed by shitty page filler articles, you should probably KYS.

You're not your ancestors retard. How do you not know this?

How about you show some gratitude for everything whites built giving you a standard of living you have never created on your own ?

So we should apologize to the niggers but not forgive the jews?

Attached: 1531343194952.jpg (750x746, 112K)

fuck nigger. you were never a slave. slavery means you have a MUCH better life than your African "cousins".
>tired of GREEDY NIGGERS

Attached: 1393542307728.gif (320x240, 393K)

as George Carlin once said, if you add more syllables it softens the term.
youtube.com/watch?v=yekfanzBMxo
>negro
>African-American
>Coloreds
>People of Color

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

Ok define who exactly is “white”?

Is everyone with even a drop of white blood supposed to feel guilty?
Is it at least 50% white?
Is everyone with even a single proven nonwhite ancestor not guilty?

What is your purity standard for who is the evil white oppressor or not?

Or is it just anyone with white skin and therefore albino Africans and Indians are among the evil oppressor

>white people
my people literally did nothing
we actually wuz slaves and colonised and sheeit

an americans birthrite is a right to the land as far as their eyes can see

niggers in america are just failed warrior kin

You don't know your own peoples histories and struggles.

Many of us come from families who fled persecution and tyrrany.

Look at:
Russia
Prussia/ Upper Selizia
Iberia ( Portugual and Spain).
The Irish.
Any slavic country really.
Look at Eastern Europe and the poverty there.
Germans were just as persecuted in Canada as the Chinese and Japanese.

If you look bat a lot of your friends last names on ancestry.com you'll find " house servant" as occupations their lineage had.

I have family that fled Prussia/ Upper Selizia ( now Poland)
who had to beg for food and walkw by foot all through Germany, and were shot at, They were not rich bougouise beeing overthrown by revolution.

People starved and died of plagues to come to North America.
Europeans were enslaved by Blacks and Arabs in the barbary slave trade.
Poor whites were oppressed and persecuted by richer whites ( every society is like this).

Your own history has been hidden form you so you can feel like our world was like 1950's+ and everything was honkey dorey and la la land and everyone was so rich and privileged and great.

I feel so sorry for you, for your ignorance, for your unkindness, your disrespect of those who suffered in your lineage, and the irreparable damage you're doing to your own people over propaganda.

Shameful.

>chattel slavery is literally african culture
>brought to America and established by an african
>slaves were purchased from black slavers
>a higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves than free whites
APOLOGIZZZZE

Next time a nog tries to throw colonialism in your face, remind them that there wasnt a single pre-colonial african empire that didnt subsist on enslaving other africans, and therefor they all deserved to be destroyed.

Not until the Jew apologizes and goes home to their zion shithole.

I don't remember hearing black peopla apologizing to the jews. Quite the contrary, they are super fond of having exploited an entire people to pile up stones.

Living in perpetual guilt does not better anything at all.
One of the best lessons of the Bible, whether you believe in any sort of divinity or not, was the forgiveness of original sin, that one should not live to pay everlasting debts both real, imagined, and outright falsified by the greedy.

you niggers were shit beofre and after slavery.

Even worse, nigs are taking credit for what they themselves claim is morally wrong, and they didnt even do it. If niggers were north africans they wouldnt be niggers.

Nigger is a failed race.
We don't have to do anything but just allow them to keep failing. No effort required to keep you down.

>imagined transgressions by black people

Shut the fuck up. Fag.

Attached: LBJ.jpg (499x526, 76K)

Okay here goes "We're sorry". Now are you finished screaming racism and demanding more rights? No? Of course not, that's why we're voting Donald Trump back into office 2020, he said racism is gonna be great again. Soon negros will be hung from tress in the name of our God king. Hail trump. Hail white power.

Attached: Were-Sorry.jpg (629x355, 59K)

>Klein
>Jeremiah
mhh

Attached: file.png (1419x315, 59K)

>(((((((((((BERNSTEIN)))))))))))))))))

Attached: a9WcmmL.jpg (408x305, 15K)

Why Do Retards Type Like This?

Nobody apologized to me for the Roman Empire falling apart. Why do I have to apologize for slavery in America when my grandparents emigrated here more than a century after slavery was abolished?
It’s hard to take niggers seriously when they keep buying into this shit.

People don't have any responsibility for what happen before their birth. But scum leftist have a substantial part of responsibility in the resurgence of racism. This kind of message, by creating race-based standards, fuels ethnic hatred tremendously, and prevent minority youth to learn at school ("the system is rigged and the professor is racist, I don't listen when he/she points out my errors but I resist him instead", "cops are racist, it is ok to resist them" "I steal because my great grand parents were slaves" and so on).

I forgive myself

Attached: B1568335-1807-4D38-A73C-462DC729BF31.jpg (531x710, 308K)

why can't black people just move on

Is apology a brand of bullet?

Seeing the word POC always makes me think of the term POS, but I guess they are pretty much synonymous

ALL j*ws need to die if humanity is to move forward.

Attached: the sins of the jew.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Eastern Europe as a whole including russia doesn't owe niggers a damn thing, kill yourselves

Attached: 1539190919184.jpg (604x603, 85K)

This book is new age garbage, but it unironically explains exactly whats happening in the context of victim/victimizer. Wikipedia it.

Attached: 35D71C51-EC21-4AD5-AA41-E7A6411FC337.jpg (204x304, 31K)

Another Jew who thinks they speak for white people.

Does this imply that white people are better than blacks, by arguing it's the White Man's Burden?

Attached: 1527350544666.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

I don't owe anything to anyone, fuck you.

As a teenager I was robbed at gunpoint, called a honky/cracker/white boy, had our home broken into several times, as an adult I was robbed at gunpoint after walking into my home that was broken into when the pussy came out of the dark from hiding, have had several vehicles broken into and my sister was killed in a separate robbery. All perpetrated by black people. No, I'd say they owe me an apology. Until then, fuck niggers. Gas the niggers race war now

I don't buy this bullshit exactly because I believe in accountability. You can't blame events 150 years ago for your own failings. Even Jim Crow was more than half a century ago now. All these millennial fruit loops writing about muh oppression were born long after there was any barrier of substance to blacks or other minorities

The jew is to blame for the problems in our country, for the enabling of sub-human organisms. Name the jew, and name the jew publicly. Remove it from education, then remove it from media and finance. Only then will we be able to save our great nation from the kike parasite.

>all white people are racist
>now gib me gibs
The fucking nerve of these pieces of shit.

Concern trolling Jew:
>"You know fellow white people, we really should embrace reparations and multiculture if we want the POCs to forgive us!"

Called out Jew:
>"Oy vey, I am a person of color and those white goyim are persecuting me!"

Attached: 1385854051677.png?w-u003d736.png (560x407, 8K)

This. Niggers have had every positive given to them by the White man despite being inferior in every way, and with the help of the jew they have thanked us by robbing, raping, and murdering the White man.
Enough is enough.

No it’s good, the Jew is naming itself on the daily. It’s impossible to miss these days.

This. And I don't forgive them for how they acted afterwards either.

>people of color
hey, the 1950s called, stop using racial slurs you hypocrite wannabe liberal anti-racist fucks. how dumb are they, for fucking real?

Attached: 1471273308446.png (326x341, 184K)

Hold on, that sentence doesn't make sense. The way it's written implies that whites must apologize to, and forgive them? Or am I reading that wrong?

Attached: 1538541885747.jpg (338x323, 79K)

>us

> They dont own Us Forgiveness
> Us = White people
> That fucking mutt pic
> (((Bernstein)))

I don't buy into any of this, but wouldn't forgiveness be part of the healing process? This article seems to be saying what all articles say about race: white people are racist. Yeah, we get it. We got it. Thank you!

It's all so tiresome

>1 post by this ID

Them white pypo think they need they selves an apology when dey be needing to give a nigga repreations. Dem crackas don't be deserving no fuh-givness. Dem white devils put my brother Jamal into the slamma, dat nigga not be even doing nuffin! He just took him self some white pussy, you gnome sayin? They be having us as slaves and shit, so why can't my nigga jamal have some fun? Niggas cant even be rotating they tires without the poh-leec killing us. Honkies can't just shut they mouthes and give us all they shit they built themselves. Law of the jungle mothafugga, they empathy means they never gonna do shit you feel me? They ain't never gonna do shit. That's what my label producer mistah shekelstein tells me anyhow.

Attached: black hate crimes.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

Keep America beautiful, shoot a nigger today.

No thanks.

Attached: 1419035407042.jpg (500x359, 27K)

At what point do they realise that people are able to see them for what they are?

>accountability for something you didn't do neither had any control over
nope but nice try, sage

Attached: 1539190785283.png (127x315, 54K)

This needs to go in a time capsule. It never fails to make me laugh.