Trump Curse Strikes Again

How does one not believe in the Trump Curse? Dude is 0-3 and he was supposed to be the franchise savior and restore the Lakers to their glory days. He ran his mouth about politics and against Trump and his voters. Why didn’t LeChoke stay in his lane? Now he’s cursed in his profession.

Attached: E6815743-7E5D-47A9-808A-373B7E2BAF45.jpg (1536x904, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The season is still early he will probably make playoffs. Hes played 3 good teams so far
Sage

He played 1 good team.

Sperms and Jailbailzers aren't good teams.

Lebron done goofed

Get some popcorn and watch him cry losing to Golden State

>Losing to the jailblazers
The absolute state of niggerball's kang

Pres. Trump just wanted to teach him a lesson. I'm sure he'll be allowed to dominate again as long as he doesn't go over the top. People are allowed to have opposing ideologies in this country. It's just not a good look to make people lose faith in their president.

The spurs have been a 50+ win team for the past 20 seasons. They have one of the best coaches, and 2 all stars. Portland is underated and was a playoff team last year
Sage

>99% of celebrities disavow Trump
>something bad happens to one of them
>"LE TRUMP CURSE"

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Seething

But but the /sp/ memes!!!

maybe the worst player on the Lakers rn

>Living in a country without freedom of speech
Better watch out with those bantz, abdul

Blazers finished #3 in the western conference last year

Attached: OSU.png (744x745, 88K)

Damn, LeBron is really feeling the curse. He's only going to make like $50 million and bang half the whores in Hollywood this year I bet.

Attached: 1534613525109.png (197x297, 74K)

>I don't have any freedoms and my government doesn't trust me to own a gun
>but muh mutts
Cute, is that banter legally approved?

Go against the Holy Order, you fail

man i wish i could be in the land o' the free

Attached: 1528644531563.png (679x643, 346K)

someones upset

>he was supposed to be the franchise savior and restore the Lakers to their glory days.
The fuck he was, only deluded Lakers fans (worst fans in the NBA btw, dumb spics and niggers) believed this, everyone else saw the Lakers roster and except for Lebron and maybe Rondo that team is possibly even worse than last years Cavs and in a much more competitive conference
so I'm going to assume you're some gayass Lakers fan now. How's that 'Lonzo Ball will be a Hall of Fame level player' meme working out for you guys? He's not even starting over a 50 year old Rondo lol

Blazers were 4th in the West and have a first team all nba guard, what are you talking about? /nba/ general is full of morons, I hope you don't actually read that autistic garbage

Lol im all for the trump curse and hope the lakers go 0-82. Fuck lebron. But saying hes cursed after 3 games against good teams is silly
Sage

Man you notice how that one person has his own article?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
>While arrests for aggressive, threatening or hateful speech on social media declined between 2010 and 2013, the numbers rose last year.

>According to the Register, a total of 2,500 Londoners have been arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media. In 2015, 857 people were detained, up 37 per cent increase since 2010.
Better get your loicenses in order cause I'm calling the bobbies m8

>one of them

hmm

Attached: A8C4FB41-8419-4BF4-B0D1-63974A3D08E1.jpg (6530x2941, 3.67M)

> Watching sports.

LOL.

>mfw Trump is Roko's Basalisk
Fuck me

I'm so sick of seeing niggers on tv. I can't even go to a restaurant without seeing monkey ball on display in every corner.

it's not a curse
only assholes oppose trump in the liberal and irrational way, and horrible people end horribly bad

LeChoke 73% career free throws.
>I like Mike - Trump

Attached: Kek'd.jpg (366x452, 192K)