They thought this would catch on, they try too hard, they truly can’t meme

they thought this would catch on, they try too hard, they truly can’t meme

Attached: E28CC9B1-B012-44A4-AF0E-574CC26C0BA6.jpg (1202x1196, 382K)

NBC doesn't work very well does it.
How many people are even neckbeards at anyrate?
I can't say that I've met anyone that has a neckbeard.

i always had it in my head that neckbeards were the really annoying fake atheist types. I view most trump supporting men as chris farley mixed with larry the cable guy, another percent frat chads, another handsome business men and the rest various minorities and women.

10/10 would collect those pogs

>they try too hard
You're implying that you don't try hard at all to be retarded and that it is actively difficult for Dems to pretend to be retarded. You realize that, right?

>I view most trump supporting men as chris farley mixed with larry the cable guy, another percent frat chads, another handsome business men and the rest various minorities and women.
You seem heavily deluded.

Most Atheists I've ever encountered were either the annoying vegan twats or edgy teenagers 'rebelling' against their parents/ school.
I'm pretty much convinced at this point that neckbeards don't exist but are instead a stand in strawman as anyone who persists as a neckbeard after such vitriolic attacks from all sides is retarded.

There’s another demographic, a lot of trumpers are truther ex-hippies who woke up to international Jewry during obama’s Reign of Terror.

>Artist name on the buttom right.

Either this isn't intended to be a meme, Or the person who made it is dumb.

>robisrael

Attached: brettfavre.jpg (646x960, 76K)

Here's a template for you boys

Attached: 2f384512-532a-4824-9188-fd060cd1baa6.png (1536x2048, 616K)

Attached: Left Memes.png (1749x1587, 290K)

What's with the star wars shit? Am I missing some key reference?

@robisrael
I think I might have found the problem, OP.

Ok, I have to ask, what the fuck is that "darth maul" shit?

I wish someone would rob Israel

Attached: 68d.gif (250x250, 1.02M)

SEETHING hahahahaha

Attached: Moby Dick NPC.jpg (746x1070, 230K)

You made it didn't you?

A meme requires to have a certain foothold in truth. It's one of the most important ingredients of a good meme. The leftist worldview is completely synthetic and thus stands furthest away from anything truth related. This is why they can't meme, for truth is not with them.

(((Rob Israel)))

Black Metal is racist now?

>trump supporters
gtfo off this board nupol.

>ex-hippies who woke up to international Jewry during obama’s Reign of Terror.
it's good to feel counted

Attached: 1540083828825.png (755x435, 254K)

QANON and DANKMEMER are my favorites.

I'm straight up classic racist...like looking into a mirror. lmao

You know I figured it out. I actually figured out why they can't meme.

Because they unironically think Milhouse is a meme.
>They just cant see beyond the surface at all

Where's the starter pack for each character? They can't even get the basics right.

Attached: 1540204445070.png (535x704, 674K)

>no u

To inflict a demoralizing defeat on them, steal their shit tier memes and better them up until they take off, changing ideological content as necessary.

this meme is already dying isn't it?

Again with the maga hat substitution for content.

Attached: 1540212992908.jpg (900x760, 95K)

Pathetic
Neckbeard originated as a never against Reddit style atheist faggots

Alright, any of you amateur propagandists responsible for this NBC thing, listen up -

This meme sucks. The reason the NPC meme sticks so well is that it is a universal tool of dehumanization. Instead of attacking a guy's weight or dick size, which is a swing and a miss with a lot of people, the NPC meme questions the very existence of your humanity, or your soul, of your ability to lead a self-actualized life. It is so fucking powerful Twitter and co. are having a fucking melt down over it, because it hits too close to the lives these hollow men and women are leading.

NBC like the news station? Also nobody has neckbeards.

Most neckbeards are apolitical or liberals.
Pretty strange how out of touch this is.

(((Rob Israel)))
Every time.

Youtube has begun banning NPC accounts as well, anything to hold back the grey goo.

neckbeards are soiboiz, basically

Wait, are these guys a parody of weev or something? It's only quasi related but I'm trying to figure out where the base drawing came from.

Attached: 1540230015958.jpg (884x571, 57K)

Neckbeards are real but they're usually just guys who don't really have much of an opinion on anything and are just a bit dumb and docile and they don't pretend to be smart like in the maymays. Usually into gaming and geeky shit, and immature. Most IRL neckbeards I've met have been harmless, pretty friendly guys, and not nearly as annoying as the 'neckbeard' archetype would suggest. I understand the atheist m'lady stereotype but I've never been able to connect that to real life neckbeardism. Inb4 >t. neckbeard

Attached: manlet pit.jpg (400x300, 76K)

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 21K)

you're equating creating memes to being retarded...

Yeah, as usual with the left they try to force it. It's either over done or a wall of text and there's a fucking watermark or tag. They have to get credit. Without the virtue points and the virtual back slaps, they wouldn't do it.

Looks a bit like Carl from ATHF.
>It don't matter. None of this matters.

My guess its in reference to folks shitting on the sequels for being Mary Sue/Diversity Hire trash.

Was in brief conversation yesterday. There are autismlords out there, wandering around in the wild.

The left truly cannot meme. Even the neckbeard was created by Jow Forums.

@rob(((israel)))

Neckbeards are common in gaming and usually have strong opinions about whatever. They're politically sort of mixed but I'd say lean in the onions direction of things. If it wasn't for feminists trying to fuck with their hobbies they'd be solidly blue faggots.

wtf that's not a starter pack

Attached: 1539357507973.jpg (433x433, 38K)

am I using the meme correctly

Attached: im with her.png (762x749, 132K)

Never seen it explained so well.

Its because they make memes about things that only exist within their own sphere (like their own stereotypes about their enemies).

When we make memes about our enemies, its qualities that anybody can observe.
I mean, REALLY basic contrast: this meme is based on the appearance of people you talk to through the internet (where you don't know what anyone looks like), but then they make it even more retarded by throwing in a character that REFERENCES LEFT-WINGERS (the "m'lady fedora" guy).

>star wars meme
Yep, that was manufactured by an NPC.

Attached: 1537961323581.jpg (749x800, 166K)

NBC like the news outlet?

Needs one with the onions mouth

Attached: soy.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Not true. Wow neck beard since vanilla, fascist, and lifting for over 20 years.

Yeah, that one doesn't even make sense. He's got the fedora, but also a pepe pin and an Ar-15 instead of a katana. Its like the telephone game version of that guy. Star wars guy is also probably left wing, death metal is kind of a toss up. Most the others are really lazy.

Its less about truth, more about audience.
If their memes were at least based on lies that everyone believed, they'd be more effective.

After all, if you compare the spread of a meme to a disease, then people who believe its basic premise to be a lie have immunity to the disease.

The problem for leftists is that they don't have any lies left that EVERYBODY believes.
I mean, maybe the holocaust, but even that's lost its usefulness.

Congrats, you aren't the collective of all the fat neckbeards that exist. You can find hundreds of them white knighting and putting on their best onions grin if you go look at nintendo anything.

Attached: im with her2.png (754x749, 152K)

Attached: 1538287187864.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Its not even offensive

Attached: excellence.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Hahaha the left have given up and now just steal our memes. Pathetic.

While my facial hair does only grown at the bottom of my chin, I shave it. It looks and feels itchy if I don't. Really, this is just targeting normal people who like different things and have different problems. Not good PR for the left.

I'm not left or right but it's physically impossible for the left to meme.

Attached: 1536361724852.png (750x711, 87K)

I'm a neckbeard and I think these are funny even though I can see myself in 3 or 4 of them.

The left will get no loosh from me today.

Which reminds me, I have an epic NPC meme to finish. I can taste the liberal tears already.

I have one. Only because the hair is as thick and hard as I am, so it gets very difficult to remove it without causing extreme discomfort and redness on the skin. I've tried and I've only ended up bleeding a little, those goddamn hair follicle fuckers. I'm not overweight though, before anyone assumes.

Did the NPC meme die already?

Attached: 1540260316516.png (720x718, 865K)

>NBC
reason this doesn't work is theres no outside reference. NBC doesn't conjure anything in the mind when you hear it, because theres no reference to something else, its just a shitty wannabe acronym created solely for the purpose of the meme.
NPC works better because its a video game thing, and people have heard of it before.

Attached: 1233123479-.gif (500x281, 1011K)

Attached: 2050.jpg (954x966, 348K)

almost perfect

>NBC
fug :-D

how long until NBC (the tv company) sues?

second this, a neckbeard is just a giant incel who is a centrist, aka an NPC

Not original enough. Good try though. You know, keep trying maybe one day they'll get red pilled.

oh my god did they actually try to make this a thing

B-but I thought we were all incels, h-how did things change?

>israel

They're trying to attack the average Jow Forumslack, but this doesn't work because the average person that ends up reiterating our memes are normie right-wingers, so this doesn't hit anyone in our population of meme normalizers.

they probably realized that there are incels in every political group. some people are just gross

Neckbeard meme is like over 4 years old.
I'm surprised none of them is wearing a Guy Fawkes mask considering liberal knowledge in memes.

Attached: 1521400925348.jpg (255x244, 9K)

isnt the average Jow Forumsack a skinny brown kid?

Truth

Ex Fedora Tipper / lolbertarian degenerate / bum / acidhead here.

Here's a few more neckbeard ideas: MGTOW neckbeard, Homeless because Fuck the Jews neckbeard, Druggie-hating Druggie Neckbeard, Get Off My Lawn Neckbeard, Neanderthal Neckbeard, Alcoholic Neckbeard, 80 IQ Skinhead On the Dole Master Race Neckbeard

That ought to keep the commies going for a while. Glad to help them a bit in meme school.

They actually tried to counter with NBC? Pathetic

Attached: FE79E2FB-C918-411D-99C9-16C841495AC0.jpg (1024x355, 80K)

NO GAMER/D&D NBC?

Attached: 1540244542252.jpg (680x821, 50K)

What did Darth Maul do to them exactly? Isn’t he like the Boba Fett of Episode 1?

Attached: afterSIG.png (1536x2048, 272K)

Just reverse it on the libtard NPC's.

Why? It’s fucking dumb. It’s not funny either, just pathetic. Just keep doing the NPC meme, it obviously really bothers them.

Beautiful.

Attached: 1537155206561.jpg (379x488, 89K)

M'lady is our meme. Not to mention the neckbeard me is of our own creation as well. The Left is so bad at memeing that they have rehash memes from the right. Also, what's up with leftists and incessant Star Wars references. Star Wars is cringe as fuck.

so what does it mean? neck beard character?

oh i didn't read it

>implying neckbeards aren't exclusively centrists

Attached: individualists.png (1195x646, 44K)

>pathologically unfunny
Must be a leftist meme.

Add "authors name" to that checklist

This is so true