Why are right-wing keyboard warriors so pathetic?

Why are right-wing keyboard warriors so pathetic?

Unite the Right was a pretty good demonstration, but the ground-based right-wing movement seemed to die out after that.

Did you all just grow pussies, or what?

>B-b-but Antifa goons are just thugs!

Yeah, but at least thugs have the balls to show up in person. Spewing venom at your computer screen without any real action is just embarrassing.

Attached: 115574.jpg (1829x633, 282K)

>implying left go to parties not protesting

Attached: 71EBB390-85A4-4FCE-8C62-8F3F26429B72.jpg (516x499, 118K)

as if your fag rallies would get you any supports
>lets demolish our city and cause mayhem, surely people will agree with us

We don't have lawyers, judges and politicians running cover for us so any incident we do, no matter how minor lands us decades in prison while they get let off for felonies all the time.
May sound like a copout but look at the proud boys defending themselves vs bikelock guy.

You don’t know me, bitch.

You must show balls when you are threatened, doing fag rallies just kill your support from the average citizen

Why the fuck do they have European white nationalist movements and protests then?

I don't know mang. When I was visiting my grandparents in Chemnitz during the demos they pissed their pants. They absolutely avoided any conflict with the right, because they knew that they would get stomped. I mean it's logical you cannot be tough and talking about toxic masculinity at the same time.

Attached: 1540314565877.jpg (1842x1469, 752K)

Antifa get away with doing shit all the time and the jews in the press love them.

If the right break wind in public they would get done for antisemitic, racist farting, fired from their jobs and vilified in the NPC media.

Antifa have it good, anyone would think they are a comparmentalized arm of the establishment that keeps the status quo alive.

Radicalized right.

Attached: Waffen960x640.jpg (960x640, 211K)

because antifa will just get a slap on the wrist, but they will lock us up and throw away the key

IoI never heard of C18

Antifa isn’t tough without the Cops, Courts and Media running interference for them. You know how you root out undercover Antifa when they aren’t in costume? All their women are afraid of paternity tests and all their men are afraid of mirrors and scales.

Memes are more powerful

Attached: 7245F6E1-F137-4C81-B22D-CE8B46E336BD.jpg (403x336, 36K)

>not knowing that 4gen warfare is fought with information
>not realizing that antifa faggots, collectively, are a meme

do you wanna be a meme, user? Or do you wanna use memes to change minds? To change the very fabric of reality?

Wizard powers, son. They be real.

Attached: shamefur.png (147x151, 51K)

I do agree.
But l am doing other things than internet activity.
Those who says memes and meta politics are more powerful, well you can do both!
You can both take to the streets and make and share memes.

Attached: coolt.jpg (1373x803, 454K)

Attached: antifa got Hitler elected.png (1443x528, 389K)

>fight pigs over control of the gutter

Get fucked nigger

>Yeah, but at least thugs have the balls to show up in person. Spewing venom at your computer screen without any real action is just embarrassing.

Shut up pussy. Any one on the ';right who shows at those street movements is a gigantic moron.
We don't have government agents working on our behalf, nor judges lawyers, media whores and billionaires buying us shit, paying our travel epenses an bailing us out of jail.

So fuck right off.

We will gladly meet your pussy asses out in the street when you dont have the government to hide behind anymore.

Attached: 1534346033707.jpg (1788x1185, 214K)

Meanwhile in real life

Attached: 8acb7babdfa8454f4626f48b75063cd9c8787abbe62b6ed7c4aca196f476524d.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

based and redpilled

cucked and bluepilled

The streets are not a good idea. It's better to keep a low profile and compete and advance IRL.

Going out with maga types and other conservatives and just peacefully protesting is the best move because it draws out the left and they reveal their retard levels

>tfw leftist make ANOTHER meme that makes us look better than them
Lol, jobs not mobs, faggot.

Protip: we're going to let you start the civil war, and then there will be no mercy when we end it.
Good luck.