Let the 14,000 women and children in you nazis

Attached: e2aa65390543d82b08107914741c368e634b3dd9.jpg (800x545, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/buitenland/nederlanders-meest-negatief-in-europa-over-migranten~abc3bb1e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

If we're Nazis why do they want to come here ?

To replace us of course.

educated and urban intellectuals welcome refugees

inbred rural retards like you are against them

Let them in, dismember them, sell their organs, drink their blood and disolve the rest in acid

A bunch of them are poor and tired
Literally any need with a minimum wage job can find some hard working brown qt wife.
Gamers rise up

>dat mayan stock
ew

Citizens in the US need those jobs more. They don't have any right to even come here. They are literally an invading horde.

Wow they look so unhealthy, oppressed and malnourished!

Attached: er-48.jpg (736x960, 97K)

If you think this is a joke, you have no idea what's really going on...

Attached: 1537328618846-pol.jpg (665x340, 53K)

They are allowed to apply for work visas but if they attempt to cross illegally they will not be

Because they're robbers without borders.

>bzzzzt bzzzzzt

Attached: jzwe0xq8gbcy.png (600x639, 179K)

the church must be working with one of your political parties. theyve been involved in moving and caring for the hordes since day 1

>in time for the election
So to scare everyone into voting for conservatives?

yeah but those low level entry crap jobs need to be filled, those farms need pickers and factories need low wage drones.
Go get you a qt brown wife and we can avoid more incel violence

If liberals want them in so badly THEY should pay for them

Attached: 1522463118569.jpg (1024x428, 74K)

It is time some of you read a book about history. Specifically Ancient Rome related to Sulla, Marius, and Caesar.

These people are a invading horde and they have to be dealt with.

Attached: IMG_6960.jpg (600x800, 64K)

You didnt answer his question, larper.

They don't see it that way but that's what will happen. Especially in Arizona and New Mexico. Imagine that trying to cross your yard.

I offer free anchor babies for all women migrants, spread the word.

That's why NYC spends 20k for every public school student and they can't even do basic math.

Maybe its a taboo subject, but foreign women I think if they could choose theyd rather have children from a white father. I was thinking to insert a white egg and white sperm, but that doesnt feel right, you know.
But with white sperm, ad some financial extras, their countries would benefit immensely. After x white father children sterilize her.

catholic church specifically. International Catholic charities for example are directly responsible for Minnesota's Somali problem. This stunt is no doubt also catholics and refugee/immigrant NGOs.

Attached: 1472691936037.jpg (1200x1200, 790K)

Kill em all they are just breeding machines

Let them into the ovens? Ok!

Is this the call to stop the caravan?

I'm sure the idea is for everyone to think Trump is a monster because he won't let it in, Mr Finklestein

You welcome refugees but never ever invite them into your homes and neighborhoods. You expect the rural and suburban retards to carry all the weight.

Attached: 9jjsmnukwzu8gkw7wcaqqgiycpyajaj3co1l23x4ebcyicl1ewbjuhbwklakndus.png (624x589, 192K)

You urbanites will be slaughtered and your skulls will be piled high, nigger.

Wtf I want refugees now

what part of the situation europe is in looks good to you? let a bunch of unvetted illegals in beacuse their too fucking impotent to fix their own native country? fuck all that.

LET. THEM. IN. NAZIS.

Attached: NPCOTUS.png (1612x906, 666K)

They must live with you and you have to feed them, etc. and they can't leave your house.

If we just let all of these people in freely, then what is the point of having any borders or immigration laws?

>implying you can DENY a bogcall

There was a news bit on the radio about pence saying it was leftist groups in Honduras and Venezuela. And yeah, it’s the Democrats per usual on this one. It’s always them when it comes to shit down at the border.

Can someone explain to me the opinion that the Democrats are behind this? What does it do for them? What is the end goal?

Only post needed.

We really need to get rid of “let that sink in” and come up with something else to say. Maybe “give that some thought”

Militarize the damn border

Thats not true when you look at the numbers, pic related is trandlated from a dutch article
ad.nl/buitenland/nederlanders-meest-negatief-in-europa-over-migranten~abc3bb1e/

Attached: Capture AD vlucht.png (353x673, 24K)

Let them in we can make money off them by selling their meat to local slaughterhouses!.

No, there are plenty of people willing to do that job here. Problem is the people looking for hands aren't paying a fair wage due to illegals undercutting domestic labor pools. They are causing more problems than solving.

I’ve been wanting to ask that exact question

yeah that's true. And i have seen reports that because the shortage in cheap labor has forced a lot of people to up their wages.
I guess us gamers will continue to be oppressed.
Gamers rise up

How about you guys make green card or a least work permits more attainable. Realistically, All they're going to do is work, might as well make them pay taxes.

This post makes no sense. When people cant find someone to do a job they entice them by making it more lucrative. Guess you didnt learn anything about simple economics.

Sure thing. Here's the terms. You post right now on Twitter a complete list of 500 celebrity names willing to take them in with their full street addresses in Malibu, Brentwood and Beverly Hills, with timestamped photos of each celebrity's security details taking down the gates and fences surrounding each home.
Let's see how committed you are to this cause.
You will do it TODAY or fuck straight off.

That literally makes no sense though. No one on the right is going to think it's bad and if anything people in the left aren't going to want them in.

Honestly this works so much better as a conservative conspiracy. I know those don't exist for some reason here, but I mean think about it.

>All they're going to do is work

Attached: 1e6d3bf7116ed7c5309e74f0ffee97fd--laughter-therapy-laughter-yoga.jpg (540x360, 37K)

GoFundMe link plz, take my money.

I know they are. They especially love your countrymen and try and help them when ever possible

And i have seen reports that because the shortage in cheap labor has forced a lot of people to up their wages.
>shortage in illegal labor
>they now have to up their wages
>or people won't take the jobs
come on man
>gamers rise up

Attached: come on.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

a good goblina is a dead goblina

No.

He bought?

my vote is no.

>gamers rise up
I assumed by the inclusion of this you were mocking me. Either way the point stands.

I'm not wrong.

FPBP

Attached: 1540233518562.jpg (1088x1088, 137K)

Threadly reminder to anons who think they want to fuck goblin pussy: goblins don't flush used toilet paper. If they've shat, they wad the tp up with their brown hands and DROP IT ON THE FLOOR. Pic related.

Remember this next time you imagine these goblins are good for anything or yourself prying apart some aztec legs.
These people are the enemy.

Attached: Toilet Immigration Test.jpg (1024x344, 73K)

nows its 14k soon to be a gorrilion to scare the goy into voting for trump

Let them fix their own countries.

If they're as poor as the media claims, maybe they shouldn't have had children.

yeah Gamers need to rise up!
no i'm just autistic and i agree that lack of workers means company has to outsource or up wages.
Though both big influxes of immigrants didn't hurt the economy.
Mariel Boatlift actually helped out.

>wanting to drink shitskin blood
enjoy your aids and hep-c, nigger

It's mostly 20 to 30 yo males you liar.

Starting with learning English and proper toilet hygiene. Look up Mexican and Central/South American toilet hygiene I dare you.

Like Muslims, these shitskins need about 50 more years learning what civilization is and then demonstrating that to our satisfaction before coming anywhere near our nation.

(((((((Urban intellectuals)))))

Where did this 14,000 number come from? Last I heard it was 4,000.

Latinos
"Not reproducing"

Attached: qlk0w.jpg (745x500, 77K)

Attached: YffZZ9o.png (610x421, 561K)

>mass immigration from 3rd world
>helping out at all
ok now I know this is b8

Nigger I’m from LA, fuck off. We have enough of them here. All our lawns are dead, anyway.

The state of the union suffered, as did social cohesion, in order to increase economic growth. This technically creates more winners, but it vastly creates more than losers. Illegal aliens are ultimately a drain on society and should be removed.

Hey Shareblue: do you have balls? Really, do you? Then admit what this is actually all about
>Pic is tf related

Attached: Blood-Transfusion-Makes-8-Year-Old-Boy-Allergic-to-Fish-and-Nuts-477917-2.jpg (620x364, 33K)

About half of the Mariel immigrants decided to live in Miami permanently, which resulted in a seven percent increase in workers in the Miami labor market and a 20 percent increase in the Cuban working population.[28] Aside from the unemployment rate rising from 5.0% in April 1980 to 7.1% in July, the actual damage to the economy was marginal and followed trends across the United States at the time. When observing data from 1979 to 1985 on the Miami labor market and comparing it to similar data from several other major cities across the United States, focusing on wages, the effects of the boatlift were marginal.[29]
G A M E R S R I S E U P

Attached: ducky dance.gif (246x208, 747K)

Racists are bad

Bad racists

Vote democrats

Vote democrat

Vote for The democrat party

Racists are dumb

Racists are xenophobes

Racists are loosers

Loosers racists

Diversity is our strength
Racists are bad

LA here too. Nov 6 you know what to do, right? Btw: the lawn blowing is all busy-work. They're given it and a monthly stipend to remain here and vote D. Follow a lawnblower home one day or try to take a picture of his truck, him and his buddies and especially their license plates. You'll be surprised.

>Ooga Booba Ooga Booga
Speak english Liberal

Attached: 1528678818022.png (403x293, 102K)

>>Aside from the unemployment rate rising from 5.0% in April 1980 to 7.1% in July, the actual damage to the economy was marginal and followed trends across the United States at the time.
it even says in that post it was harmful to the economy yet the rest is just trying to justify it. If it hadn't happend we would be better off in every circumstance.

Fuck you, there’s only so many Chick-fil-A’s out here.

followed trends across the us

A lot of these jobs used to be done by teenagers to gain work experience

Now they just sit around and play fortnite all day

>generalized rationalization
Kys

Kill them. Kill them all.

/thread

Which demoralizes and weakens them while enriching their enemies who all come from Marxist, south-of-Texas countries

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Diversity is our Greatest Strength

>They're given it and a monthly stipend to remain here and vote D
Exactly, that’s the only reason they’re allowed here. All these fart huffing liberals convinced they’re being virtuous, when in reality they’re just doing the elite’s bidding.

I’m actually excited for the election, I feel like the Dems are in for a very rude awakening.

No.

Kind of got that feeling too. Toluca Lake here. Everyone here to Pasadena is talking R vote. Even the libtards planning to. They're saying, "Well nobody knows or sees how I vote" and "I hate to say it but this is enough". Let's hope it holds.

For what purpose, so they can stay for 3-15 years until their assilam claim is refused and they are deported, seem like turnimg them away before they build a life here would be the more compassionate way.

I think things are fine just the way they are, nazi.

Attached: let that sink.jpg (341x600, 33K)

This, unfortunately, isn't Raqqa, buddy.

>190518519
Between 1980 and 1982 the U.S. economy experienced a deep recession, the primary cause of which was the disinflationary monetary policy adopted by the Federal Reserve. The recession coincided with U.S. President Ronald Reagan's steep cuts in domestic spending and led to minor political fallout for the Republican Party.

nah i agree with you it was the bad people on the boat
i think it was a deep state coup and they all infiltrated us and took all our gold.
dummy

In 2016, 769,743 people voted for Donald Trump in LA county alone. That’s with all the rigging, illegal votes, and lost mail-ins. I imagine anti-dem sentiment has only grown since then. Antifa, and SJWs fucked up with all their shilling, it’s forcing normal people to pay attention for once. I’m very optimistic.

>educated and urban intellectuals
niggers and brainwashed college kids... really jogs my noggin

I watched one of the news just yesterday that was bringing her youngest son with her while she made the trip to the US and flatout told the reporter talking to her that her entire strategy was they'll let her in because shes a mother with a little kid and once she gets in and settled shes sending for her 6 other kids that she left behind.

Attached: 1473681075289.jpg (562x600, 73K)