Should governments restrict use of smartphones by teenagers?

Should governments restrict use of smartphones by teenagers?

pic related

Attached: mike dozer jackd.png (479x677, 250K)

he was hot i cant believe i wont be able to see any new stuff from him ever again. shame he gave the kid HIV, but im sure the kid is probably the type not to care. also mikes prolly relieved hes getting his meds for free now.

We shouldn't rely on the government to protect our children. That is the sole job of the child's parents. In this case, they failed.

The degeneracy of the shit you just said is astonishing
Yes I’m sure that teenager he took advantage of is totally pumped to be given a deadly disease
I too am happy about the fact that I get to fund the faggot medical bills
With any luck they can strike a deal with the prison to release filmed congical visits so we can see some fresh oc of his aids riddled asshole

Kill yourself faggot

I didn't say anything about me approving of anything that took place. I merely just offered insight into the motives of all parties. You're retarded.

ew KAUk

Dear Diary,
I met another reactive schizo autist on Jow Forums today.

Aids

Again, would you kindly read my statement word for word. Nothing in it suggests that I approve of the situation. I am MERELY providing the motives of the parties involved and how THEY feel. NOT how I feel.

>id
>digits
What does it all mean?

oh shit!

>Should local communities restrict use of oxygen by homosexuals?
Fixed that for you

GAY

Yes
Killing gays might be a good idea too

Isn't throwing a gay man in prison like the gay man winning the lottery? Horney dick for miles.

Isn't there some better way to punish him?

no they should just execute all the faggots, its beyond proven that gays commit the most sexual crimes

>H/v+
>HIV+

Nice aids, Satan

faggots should be incinerated.

>Should governments restrict use of smartphones by teenagers?
No, you're seeing form the wrong perspective.
>Should governments restrict faggotry and mental illness?
Now, we're talking. And the answer is yes.

I'd let him cum in my butthole.

Maybe. Or maybe the guy just shouldn't have fucked him.

it's not like it's not that difficult to not do so

KYS

Doesn’t sound like rape, sounds like a twink who just discovered older men go nuts for your twink body and offer you money and stuff for it. We’ve all been there

Attached: 71DE4D92-6093-4E28-AAEF-E58A33B41ABB.jpg (1280x1048, 131K)