Jow Forums would actually pull the trigger on this just to defend whiteness

Attached: 53A28180-0F83-48AF-A65F-3699EDEBEA2F.jpg (1096x751, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JSL6b
youtu.be/Z7hTPEIHIEA
youtu.be/u9p5naCkz2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would pull the trigger on every single one of these. Better, I'd slam the gas button without a second (let alone a first) thought. And it would be a wonderful happy day.

No, just put them on a troop transport to the promised land.

Attached: guatemala.png (1104x412, 73K)

No need to pill triggers just send enough military force to overcome and strike fear, round them up and send them the fuck back ll the way to shitty honduras, i want them out of my mexico

>just to defend whiteness
you say that like it's not a big deal

Because we love the Jews only.

I'd do it just for fun.

~ Caravan Control: A Modest Proposal ~
>KILL THEM ALL.
Every last man woman and child must be mercilessly slaughtered. A complete and total massacre. If they try to run, hunt them down and finish them off. Not a single survivor must be left standing. Use tanks, artillery, bombers; absolute OVERKILL. When the job is done, leave the bodies to rot as a warning to the others, and maintain a 24/7/365 military presence along the entire border until The Wall is complete.

Follow these simple instructions and there will NEVER be another such Caravan in living memory. You're welcome.

Attached: 1537444579313-pol.jpg (320x232, 15K)

all it would take is one massacre and this caravan bullshit would end for good

This is an invading army and should be treated as such.

Nah, I’d save those qt Latina women though.

BASED BEAN

What woman in that picture looks qt to you? I'm genuinely curious.

... and there's nothing wrong with that.

Of course I can't do that officer, that would be illegal. But what I possibly can do, is slip onto a jury and find whoever does such a thing, not guilty.

in a strategy game you try defeat your enemy before he has the means to attack you so its no big deal to kick them in the teeth before before they do that that to you .thats why you dont need to wait 20years to put a bullet into this creature might aswell do it now.

Dam right no one is innocent

Attached: YffZZ9o.png (610x421, 561K)

Approves

Not necessarily in that picture, in general. But even in that picture the women aren’t bad, just clearly poor and dirty.

Not about "defending whiteness" - it's literally an invading force. We are a country. Countries have borders.

I’d pull the trigger more than once. In fact I’d pull the trigger until the magazine emptied and then I’d load another magazine to do it again.

Attached: F4CD1B96-1C1E-4BDF-B5DA-0971094D317D.gif (554x400, 135K)

where have all the Frenchmen like you gone? America misses its friend

Not just the invaders. The traders too.

Disgusting, what the fuck are any of them bringing to America other than disease and hunger?

Shoot the fuckers.

yes
for free

>pull the trigger
Yes

Attached: Honduras.jpg (1500x675, 352K)

Yes we would. They are trying to genocide us. Play time is over.

VERY MUCH SO YES

Correct.

Latina women

yes, and?

not just the men but the women and children too.
just like based anakin

They're bringing goblins, not castizos

>Jow Forums would actually pull the trigger on this just to defend whiteness
absolutely

This

I wouldn’t, whiteness is a dying concept and there’s nothing you can do about it

Guatemala has a big population of Jews wth

And this

>But even in that picture the women aren’t bad, just clearly poor and dirty
Jesus Christ how desperate are you? They're ugly as fuck

Attached: 1538594562698.jpg (503x478, 73K)

Pull the trigger on what? A bunch of pople who were living comfortable a month ago until they decided to be retards?

An invading army? Of what? Some dudes looking for work and some kids?

I bet you got bullied in school for wearing a trench coat and fingerless gloves.

oh no its brown and its crying!

fuck all laws

I fucking hate mexicans.

Mossad is our friend.
The caravan is full of future doctors and rocket scientists.
Slavery is freedom.

Attached: 1540316118715.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Fuck these people. Pray for that hurricane to kill them all.

Then we create castizas for future generations.

Attached: evolution.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

look at the disgusting vermin

Defend whiteness?
Is whiteness respecting borders and the law of the land? Because I don't give a fuck if the immigrate legally (though immigration numbers need to be dialed down by a factor of 10), but these aren't immigrants or refugees, they're literal criminals (illegal crossing of borders)
No to criminal immigrants

Yay genetic thievery.

>their own kind would actually use this as a human shield for their invasion
>Jow Forums would actually pull the trigger on the people using this as a human shield just to defend their nation
It's almost as if this is bait. Fix'd and saged.

Stay in your trailer in the backwoods. They could care less about you.

Hell yeah. Had to put up with these 3rd world civic nat shitbags my whole life growing up near Chicago even.

It may not be an army per se, but they are going to the US with the clear intent of fucking border/federal law. So it makes them a horde of criminals who do not have the legal precedence to enter.
You have an obligation as a lawful state to uphold the laws in question, and bar the people from entering.

>Trump orders this
>turmoil in the ranks, some ignore "unlawful order"
>massacre happens anyway
>HUGE media shitstorm
>millions of libcucks pour into streets
>centrists join them
>half the GOP denounce Trump
>EU and others put sanctions on USA
>Civil disorder forces Trumps resignation
>blue wave 2018
>Pence loses reelection 2020
>USA promises to never resist caravans again
>6 gorillion caravan holocaust movies get made

They aren’t fat or deformed. Also there’s more to it than just looks. They seem traditional and conservative.

based and redpilled

I see no future CEO's or Nobel Prize winners in there. Put on buses and send back nao

I live 45 minutes from LA you retarded spic.

If it works for Wakanda

Attached: 683B8559-FC8B-4721-BD6E-977CDBE545B4.jpg (1727x2048, 502K)

I would drop napalm on them, then turn around and empty every bullet into the mass of invaders.

You are the idiot that would let his emotions be exploited by those willingly and knowingly breaking the laws of the land.

All should be arrested and emmidiately flown back to hunduras. If they resist, open fire.

Have you ever actually had to deal with a she-spic?

Stay in your shack in the desery. America could care less about you.

Yes, I love them.

I would happily pull the trigger and kill everyone in that caravan.

Traditional conservatives don't run from their problems.

I understand that there's laws in place but they're just here to get a better life. They're not here to kill us and rape our women and take our cattle. Just get them a work permit and let them work and pay taxes.

You need to clear out your inner-city ghettos first before worrying about how the Burgers will handle their problems, Pierre.

You need to go back.

I agree about the men. The women are just looking for a better life.

Mexicans arent conservative. Theyre degenerates. Theyre promiscuous. Theyre the first ones to get pregnant in school. Half of them are fucking gang bangers or half assed gang bangers. Mexicans are brown trash

Tactical neutron flash cloud, in the desert S.W !

Friendly reminder that everything stated to be false here: archive.is/JSL6b
Is certifiably TRUE. From a classic (in the vein of snopes and politi'fact') plugged-in and funded-by the usual suspects source disguised as news. Everything here is being denied BECAUSE it's true and those funding it (that it's being funded by exactly who you'd expect) are the same funding the "caravan"
Shit's fucked. There are people, admittedly few for each individual propaganda outlet adding up to millions overall, who buy shit like this no questions asked.
Archived so you don't give these fucks clicks.
Also: saging this shit thread again as should all of you every time you reply

They look like poor, uneducated, useless cockroaches looking for a handout to feed their 12 screaming children who will also grow up to be cockroaches. So yeah, I'd pull the trigger.

Trad/conservative people respect borders, retard.

Of course, their mud's; therefore wipe the hoard of infestation out !

stop replying to these filenames

Attached: 1539091860274m.jpg (1024x366, 56K)

That’s just an an automatically generated iOS device file name retard.

You're retarded. Anyone on an iPhone uses these filenames by default. Jean Doornail doesn't own all the iPhones. Way to let her live in you head, faggot.

Attached: f.gif (310x248, 2.26M)

I'm not even white, and I say "bring out the grenade launchers"

Absolute whores.

Unironically based af. Sad to see something so based twisted and slipped into propaganda supporting the same sick shit that means it can never happen large-scale today. It's actually really fucking confusing. I'm getting a headache.
I wish "kaaaaaangzzzzz" black nationalist would, y'know, go to a black nation and actually try their damnedest to make it a place worth living. It'd be badass to have ethnostates start in a way the jew can't spin for propaganda. Not ethnostates via white separation that will be pointed to and compared to muh holocaust, ethnostates being what's left when all other ethnicities BUT whites leave and form their own, giving a greenlight by default for the white ethnostate after having taken the bulk of nonwhites away for us. God damn it's fun to dream.

You're an imbecile, these are not "latina", they are mostly indigenous. Latina women are hot because they have white genes + indigenous genes to make them "crazy" & high libido, but then the indigenous genes take over and they become walking burritos.

mine doesnt generate file names like this.iOS makes "IMG-XXXXXXX" string.

Doesn't matter if the mob consisted of a bunch of midgets & clowns, it's still an invasion. How come every other country gets to obey their own laws but we can't?

>ITT: Glow in the dark alphabet soup niggers try to rile up someone into pulling off their false flag for them
We all know that once all the big name camera crews show up you're going to open fire at the biggest group of women and children in a sea of invading men just to push your narrative, we aren't going to do it for you.

getting tired of this " spanish genes are white "

we're not talking about North American colonizing where you had two races that evolved in cold climates meeting each other

you had two southy south races meeting , and remember that

Attached: Cortez.jpg (800x1008, 208K)

>4000-50000 invaders will somehow overthrow the election
Yeah nah
Terrible reasoning and loosely connected dots makes you seem like you want to push a certain people's narrative.

Fuck no they should all be put to the sword as an example to all the other subhuman goblins and orcs

Funny how mexico SOLD it's northern territories and how everyone in the us and the rest of the world just want mexicans out of thier countries. Hopefully you get a taste of what it has been like for americans. I hope wave after wave enter into mexico and stay there.

Out of curiosity, what part of my original post...
...lead to your response?

With extreme prejudice and zero remorse

Mine does. I think it’s with 6 (or maybe 7) and above.

Attached: 8CDB0CF0-2633-480E-A987-4D64951A28D8.jpg (750x416, 138K)

Thats ALOT of brown and ugly.

You can die, too.

Nice try.

when did the world get so cucked?

youtu.be/Z7hTPEIHIEA
Mexican Caravan
youtu.be/u9p5naCkz2w
ActiveDenial System

Attached: Zacapa.jpg (3002x1608, 1.71M)

what if that child is a sex slave with a dildo up its ass

Attached: 1497049980783.png (420x420, 9K)