What should be the penalty for the rape of a child?

picture unrelated

Attached: m132 zippo.webm (540x402, 1.46M)

They should be raped by children. Irony is the best punishment

some kind of humiliating photo shoot. Then the pics should be tweeted out

If the punishment were to fit the crime you must take away all of the years of joy and happiness the perpetrator(s) were free to enjoy.

Attached: industrial grinder.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

bullet to the back of the head and thrown into a ditch to rot.

Castration followed by life in solitary with only onions and water. Livestreamed.

there is value to be exploited by their bodies.
>fertilizer / animal feed
>organ transplants
>skin / hair / muscle / etc grafts
>blood/serum/marrow/etc regular withdrawals
>human testing of drugs/cosmetics/pesticides/etc

it's a waste to let them rot

they will just commit suicide and take the easy way out with some breathplay

"rape"
"children"
What do these terms even mean anymore.

I guess, but imagine getting a spleen or a kidney and later finding out it was from a known child rapist. I suppose its better than dying but it would feel weird.

Hard labor.

>picture unrelated
Are you sure?

Attached: 1534528956773.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

1st offense dick and balls get shoved in2nd offense pic related

Here it's about 10 years, and I think it's justice. I don't understand why people are obsessed by rapists, if I had to choose I'd prefer being raped than having my bones crushed with an iron bar.

shoving objects into a prepubescent child's body for sexual gratification

even cheap pedo organs will be bought by some driving down demand and decreasing the wait-time/cost for people who decided to abstain.

>child
Define Child.

Attached: giphy.gif (640x360, 99K)

Younger than an adult, older than a baby

Child rapists gets free Canadian citizenship.

Attached: 1528487684983.png (1000x1000, 176K)

So 12 and under then

Attached: rwjvcirvjerivevev.jpg.png (847x732, 794K)

the traumatic experience from a violent rape changes the victim for life, the younger this occurs the less sense they can make of it and the more destructive the assault becomes.

Women raped as girls are on a fast track to the most degenerate and self-destructive lifestyle.
Men raped as boys do the same and it seems to be a propagation method for homosexuality when comparing the rates of homosexuality after a man-boy assault.

contexx?

this, but i was thinking about a defense process for abnormally developed girls or extenuating circumstances

it will be their job to argue that the girl WAS a teenager with a medical expert

for instance south american girls enter puberty 1-2 years earlier than european girls

the child should be able to create some unwinnable game that always ends in their death

fort bouyard the cunts, get the chinese to stop working on their IQ and start working on angrier tigers, meme this into reality

Nah m8, doing organ harvesting on executed prisoners is just asking for kikes to get involved. Kill the child molesters, throw their bodies in a ditch, let them rot. There is nothing of value to be salvaged from their corpse.

something like this?

Attached: ants.png (1688x785, 43K)

>5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea

> 2“Tell the Israelites, ‘Any Israelite or foreigner living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the land are to stone him.
i like these

you can still mulch them into pig food and the bullets might hurt your pigs

death; anyone who hurts a child is a sadist; and sadist are cowards...

brazil

Jesus! Is he OK, that looked painful.