Has anybody ever, anywhere in the world, hacked mass media or TV or electronic panels to drop redpills for people?

Has anybody ever, anywhere in the world, hacked mass media or TV or electronic panels to drop redpills for people?

Attached: Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion.jpg (446x301, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135776211/#135776211
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-40802887
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy in your pic was pretty based

I don't know of anything bigger than that guy.

he had the best chance to troll and all he did was sound like a retard and talk about his piles

You mean like pic related?

Attached: revolution.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

Yes.

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Thanks to that retard, it is now a felony to do this. Makes me sad.

No, not in fiction

Yeah...
There was an user from Wales who saw some giant electronic billboard where the installers had left the password & login visible on-screen, he toke a note of this and came to Jow Forums, passed the info onto another user from the USA, and the deed was timed to coincide with the busiest part of the evening, when may people would be returning from work, and this billboard was smack-bang in the city centre (Cardiff).
Pics of Hitler, Pepe, and many redpills re: islam were fed to the masses.
Poor guy got done for it later though, GSHQ must have contacted Jow Forums for his IP address.
I was in those threads, 'twas truly glorious.

Archive

Attached: 1539737035405.jpg (500x375, 18K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135776211/#135776211

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-40802887

I love this. I love weird. I love America.
I love how weird America is.

this guy

Attached: theylive.jpg (195x108, 4K)

A year or two ago someone somewhere hacked a screen with some mussolini/big brother propaganda, can't remember the details though - if I'm not hallucanting some other user surely knows what I'm referring to

bump for interest

some faggot in england did a year or so ago. im sure its archived somewhere. get off your ass and look

This is it:

like, hack the planet, man

Holy shit my sides

Someone put Goatse on a billboard in Atlanta.