Pol permanently BTFO by ed krassenstein. Never thought I'd see the day, but there it is

pol permanently BTFO by ed krassenstein. Never thought I'd see the day, but there it is

Attached: 1540277349546s.jpg (222x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heh i'm not religious and this argument wouldn't work on me but here let me try it on you and see if it makes you do what i want you to.

Who is this guy and why do we need a thread every time he tweets something.

Attached: ABE5CC3F-5DA1-4C81-95EC-3CE77C1F95DD.png (746x718, 75K)

Attached: 8u10w7mbvllz.jpg (908x539, 67K)

Yeah, we're done with the Semitic slave morality.

Attached: 1539218579453.jpg (1704x2072, 984K)

remember to report krassenjew threads for Spamming/Flooding, and sage if you post in them
he's posting them himself, same with shapiro threads, though they're less frequent than this attention whoring megakike

We don't, shills keep posting this low tier shit.Sage and hide.

Simple. Don't be a retarded Christcuck

Friendly reminder that the New Testament invalidated everything that came before it, including Leviticus, and that all talmudic lucifer-worshippers will burn alive in the eternal flames of hell when the time of their judgement comes.

Reminder that circumcision is practiced in the New Testament by Jesus' followers, you absolute brainlet

Leviticus also says gays should be stoned to death.

So, if he wants to take leviticus at its word, im fine with the trade off. Let all the foreigners in.

Just hand me the first stone.

Its most likely the guy himself trying to get more clicks.
Any attention is good attention

Attached: beakman.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>you can't point out other people's hypocrisy

Now I want you to think about how retarded you sound right now.

remider all krassenstein threads are these two faggots posting themselves. sage

That passage only applies to foreigners already living in the country. It says nothing about letting people in

i think you missed the part where God punished his king for not wiping out every last amalekite.

The new testament replaced the old testament. Fuck off kike

unless you were never a christcuck to begin with. kill invaders and traders.

it makes my skin crawl when a fucking kike uses the religion they hate so much to further their own agenda.

pure evil

Jesus was LITERALLY a refugee in Egypt.

Read the bible.

>Leviticus
>same book that says gays shouldn’t be a thing

Can we compile all the info about the Krassenstein faggots committing federal offenses and how their whole charade is a paid shill thing? I want this shit spammed on their accounts that no amount of blocking will make it go away. They need to be humiliated. They are mentally unhinged, insane freaks who went to jail and claim others are criminals

Attached: 586613AD-7BE2-49C3-8AA5-B47332D3EB37.jpg (996x1491, 624K)

Is that the game you really want to play?
>Leviticus 20:13
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus applies to the Tribe of Levi. Retard.

Stop replying to these gay kikes you stupid shits. Youre all fucking dumb

shhhhhh!!

Slide.

This kike right here, I tell ya

That verse doesn't count

This. Ntm the amount of false assumption to make this work. I can't believe someone pays for this piss poor performance.

It isn't something all Christians do and it isn't instructed to Christians in the Bible,

Plenty of people believe in Jesus and don't closely follow any of what the Bible says. Cry moar about it

Doesn't mean you have to let everyone in. Not even a little.

DELET THIS

ROFL..... ok Ed.... how about Leviticus 18:22

The memes write themselves

As a foreigner, nothing grinds my gears more than watching illegals get help and handouts while my family has had to jump through a bunch of hoops and deal with endless bureaucracy when we moved here.

>Leviticus

Is a jewish book, jew. Doesn't apply to me.

Im anti immigration and an atheist.

You are your Twitter friend will be btfo on judgement day. That passage doesn't apply to illegal aliens because we're commanded to obey the laws and those appointed over us. So by biblical authority illegals must be deported if we care about them. Foreigners are welcome legal guests and tourists.

Text this back to this faggot now, and in hebrew

2 They covet fields and seize them,
and houses, and take them away;
they oppress a man and his house,
a man and his inheritance. - Micah 2.2

21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet THY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE, HIS FIELD, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's. - Leviticus 10:21

>I'm not a jew
>but you are
>love jews
I'm glad so many Christians roll their eyes at yuden self-inserts in the scripture.

and then He went home fuck nut

I agree. Israel should open up its borders and take all these poor refugees in. I'd be willing to donate to ship all these poor latin americans over there too.

Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 22:21

Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God. - Romans 13:1

The New Testament will piss this jew off in particular. They DESPISE the New Testament.

Its not hypocritical to not follow that, unless you want to start handing those people rocks and demanding they also stone gays and those who have sex outside of marriage like it also says in that particular book. I think he's the hypocritical one if he's going to try and browbeat people with one ruleset from the Levitical laws and not the rest of it.

Christians are under the New Testament which says to obey the law of the land and the law says no illegal immigrants are allowed to enter

>you were foreigners in egypt.
Nigger what? You couldn't pay me to step foot in sand land.

This Jew must understand one simple thing:
"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."
Inmigration laws are to be fulfiled. For the migrants justice and the citizens justice.
But he is an idiot.

Attached: 1531639157775.gif (307x364, 432K)

That guy sucks nigger dick and is a paid shareblue shill and a kike.

Kikes BTFO by ancient wisdom from a based Injun.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

People that reside in foreign countries are the exact opposite of people that 'reside among you'.
That was pretty easy.

>your land

what did YHWH mean by this

Israel BTFOd, they have to let in niggers and muzzies now

MUSLIMS SAY THE SAME SHIT

Attached: 1515947940685.png (633x729, 76K)

>Leviticus
AHAHAHAH YES, YES!

>Caring about a LARPing *Jew's opinion.

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)

Attached: 1522414528293.jpg (517x687, 107K)

He never left the roman empire.

Yeah but the laws actually say that once these people step foot on US land they have the right to an judgment and are allowed to wonder around in the US fuckhead. Not to mention what you referenced has nothing to do with immigration.

Attached: 1524677729219.jpg (696x548, 137K)

That's why you don't allow them to put a fucking foot in your land because they are an invasion, not a minor interference in the inmigration laws.
And the reference has to do with all the politics-religion relationships, my dear burger.

>>>
Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 22:21
Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God. - Romans 13:1
They covet fields and seize them,
and houses, and take them away;
they oppress a man and his house,
a man and his inheritance. - Micah 2.2

Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet THY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE, HIS FIELD, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's. - Leviticus 10:21

And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I [being] few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house. - Genesis 34:30

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; [namely], the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee: - Deuteronomy 20:17

And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God [is] among you, and [that] he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites. - Joshua 3:20

And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men. - Judges 1:4

Study the religion you use to mock. You could have before but were too busy mocking and invalidating it to support sodomy and pederasty. I've actually studied it.

GOD IS NOT THE PUSSY YOU THINK HE IS

Attached: 1504715328445.png (1300x1400, 324K)

Coming from a people famous for worshiping a golden calf; Quoting a Levite about the law is like asking a bowel about shit.

Oh, gee, I can't possibly figure out why there's ALWAYS a Ed K thread on Jow Forums

It's almost like the little bitch can't come up with real content, so he comes back here fishing for "totally organic" hot takes form Jow Forums about every fucking thing he posts

He's a knob-necked faggot who can't survive on anything but astroturf rage. You can take that quote to the bank, Ed.

like most Dems/Liberals they always quote the Old Testament which was completed by Jesus Christ.

We are in the New Testament. The old established laws of the OT were fulfilled by Jesus.

Jesus says in the NT "Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these WHO ARE MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY, you did it to me.’… for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, ‘Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?’ Then he will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me."

Jesus tells us that we need to treat those who're of the body of Christ (those who have been baptized and saved) with warmth & love. Not those who don't know Jesus, non-believing immigrants (muslims, jews, hindus, etc.) or democrats/liberals.

Fucking rapist

Attached: 2E283568-379A-41D0-973D-D4FA70CD8BC6.jpg (880x960, 333K)

Came here to post this. Kill yourself (((krassenstein))).

Since Leviticus is cool again can we bring back these?

> You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men.
- Ezekiel 9:6-11

Are you quite sure using our Bible against us is the best strategy? Latinos serve lip service to Jesus but serve a literal dragon, Quetzalcoatl and made blood sacrifices to him of the hearts of children. What did Jesus say about those who harm children, as they and you do?

Latinos are a cursed race and this invasion is an affront, part of the Latin twin curse of pride and envy. They envy America and Americans. This is why hurricanes are forming to smite them from off the face of the earth for their pride, arrogance, covetousness and insolence.

YOU'RE NEXT.

Attached: q6vFluh.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I wonder if the "foreigners" residing in the land when this was written were allowed by the authorities to be present? Something tells me foreigners were not generally allowed to mass in another land without consent from the rulers... in summation, Krassenstein is a gigantic faggot.

The laws say what the laws say you cant fucking apply them without their being a fucking law.
Again their are no laws preventing non-whites from entering the US. Do you understand this? They will come and be put to the court and allowed to wonder the US as much as they want and eventually pop out little shitskins who guess what? Are given citizenship. Why should it even matter to you in the first place? Legal immigration is just as bad as illegal. Most of your verses are out of context as well.

Attached: 1527689773973.jpg (333x500, 58K)

By the time of the New Testament, Israel had become extremely exclusive, largely forgetting her mission to the nations. When the Messiah arrived, however, foreigners were present ( Matt 2:1-12 ). During his ministry, he constantly interacted with them, indicating that God’s love embraced the world ( Luke 17:18 ; John 4 ). A Roman soldier pronounced a eulogy at his death ( Luke 23:47 ). Death broke the hostile powers that caused human divisions ( Eph 2:14-18 ). In Christ there was no longer any important racial, linguistic, or ethnic difference ( Gal 3:26-29 ). Pentecost ( Acts 2 ) reversed the judgment of the tower of Babel ( Gen 11:1-9 ).

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. 8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem? 9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding* great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not. 10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head. 11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.
- Ezekiel 9:6-11

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x800, 54K)

At the same time, there was the realization that while members of the church had their citizenship in heaven, they were resident aliens on earth ( 1 Peter 1:17 ; 2:11 ). Before the coming of the kingdom, they had to live a nomadic existence as strangers and pilgrims, much like the patriarchs of the Old Testament ( Heb 11:9-16 ). They must live in hope and faith, praying for the invasion of the kingdom and waiting patiently for the gift of a new Canaan, a new Eden, where they can reside with their God (Rev. 21-22). Meanwhile the church must act by helping literal strangers and foreigners, remembering her own identity and God’s love for the powerless ( Matthew 25:35Matthew 25:38Matthew 25:43Matthew 25:44 ). Hospitality (philoxenos, lit. love for the stranger) is to be a characteristic of the follower of Christ ( 1 Peter 4:9 ; cf. Rom 12:13 ; Heb 13:2 ).

What in a hell? Christians all support these immigrant and "refugee" trash. Go to a fucking church sometime, they're always collecting the "poor refugees".

Sage and kikepilled. All taco niggers go back we are full.

Attached: noise.jpg (250x201, 8K)

>grandfather a jew
im not religious but am when convenient

What in a hell? Christians are the biggest supporters of these immigrant and "refugee" trash. Go to a fucking church sometime, they're constantly collecting "to support the poor refugees".
Christians are all race-traitors.

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Attached: 1512701089459.jpg (700x394, 55K)

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

Attached: 1513184497238.jpg (2550x1188, 453K)

Wait. Free speech is not something to fear. He makes a good point. What’s yours?

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Attached: 1530568382972.jpg (1000x667, 94K)

alicethegoonnoises.mp3
Hurts to lose, doesn't it, NPC?

not an argument.

Attached: 1526870413915.png (545x720, 477K)

>Stefan Molyneux asks jew why the hypocrisy on immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

The English word hypocrisy translates to chutzpah in Yiddish.

>190523052 Has said it all, NPC. Sorry. Go back to Shareblue for more programming.

Keyword: In Christ

Many aren't in Christ (muslims, jews, atheists, etc.). Therefore you aren't required to reach out a hand to them and help. Jesus helped those who came to him for help. He didn't walk past every homeless diseased foreigner/citizen and healed them. Only those who had the desire to be healed and reached out he healed.

"no u"
They really are bots, aren't they :D
This is a program!

This is why christcucks will never truly uncuck. The semites can use it to beat you over your head with it. Sure, some may refute it here, but many, many christians will agree its in the bible and thusly, they have to.

>the constitution needs to be rewritten to modern times
>the bible verses are compatible forever
can the left get even more retarded or are they just trolling at this point?

>not religious
>jew name
sure thing kid

Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's.
Matthew 22:21

>in all fields

Attached: IMG_20181023_134502.jpg (540x960, 152K)

You are quite stupid.
Christianism is not a Theocracy.
Moral laws are for the believers and not for governments.
Maybe you're thinking about Islam.

Comment section for the vid...

>In Memoriam
1 year ago
I just wanted to note: this video is not available to watch in Germany. (((COINCIDENCE)))

The people OP is trying to defend using Biblical entreaties, violating the commandments of Christ by performing blood sacrifice to their giant serpent god Quetzalcoatl. Explain again why God would want the Bible misused to allow heathens who sacrifice and eat the hearts of children into a holy land.

Attached: 300px-Codex_Magliabechiano_(141_cropped).jpg (300x316, 48K)

Attached: 1538444184779.jpg (213x313, 14K)

Caravan Christianity

Attached: p02kys7h.jpg (1280x640, 156K)

>Therefore you aren't required to reach out a hand to them and help
This is the most retarded shit I've ever read. Yes of course you are required to spread the message of Jesus to them. Thats why you know their are missionaries and the reason jewsus won't come back either because every man women and child must know about Jewsus before he is to return faggot.
>Jesus helped those who came to him for help.
Again no he went to people who needed to help in the NT when it is explained that jesus was the savior and he went to HELL to preach to the people who did not know him those who converted went left hell.
>He didn't walk past every homeless diseased foreigner/citizen and healed them
Are you really this fucking retarded? It was because he was teaching a fucking lesson that we are all meant to suffer their are literally thousands of accounts that yahweh allowed these things to test people fuckhead.
>Only those who had the desire to be healed and reached out he healed
Why the fuck do you straight up lie? Jewsus specifically did not heal people that were being tested this is a standard fucking theme throughout the bible. Go read it.
Who are the government? The people. You are a low iq faggot just like the rest of you.