You know the caravan won't be stopped right Jow Forums?

Just like the LAST caravan, they will all be accepted with free legal services.

Attached: 1164.jpg (1000x1164, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/N8hqU5gq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let Trump send about 500 Drug Enforcement Agency agents to the border to supplement the ICE agents. There ought to be more than a few drug mules hidden within the thousands of "refugees".

They can be provided with free legal services, alright. An attorney will be provided if they cannot afford one.

shit i wouldn't be surprised if one of the alphabet agencies didn't have people in the "refugee" parade tracking movement and gathering intel

Ok spics. Take yer swings.

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (780x438, 27K)

Just 1 good massacre would put an end to these caravans

Nah, we're done taking advice from Leafs.

The caravan is going to grow 300000 large.

right when do you think the gov will say something about it? when they're closer? like "we aren't letting these niggers in". everyone knows they're coming here. why hasn't the gov taken a definitive stance?

We need a few good Wyatt Burps on the border

How to make a homemade landmine

Except almost all of them stopped before entering the US. Like usual. How often does this have to happen before your pattern recognition kicks in?

checked

Attached: rqoGth9.png (624x951, 891K)

Imagine being a leaf and worrying about the United States.

no point in saying more than "we're monitoring the situation" or something like that at this point since they're still hundreds of miles from the border
wait till they actually show up then make a strong statement

Imagine being a leaf

Attached: crying.jpg (1536x1023, 224K)

should i join to the caravan?

Which one of you dum muts built a settlement in the mexico DLC them brahmin are gonna be tired

Turn them back and you will have to repel them forever. There is only one solution that offers finality.

Attached: animal.gif (300x192, 1.48M)

Yes, bring pepper spray and start spraying Mexicans when the caravan reaches the boarder. You will be given honorary American citizenship

Texans won't allow it. California, you're on your own. Have fun with typhus + 7,000 new mouths to feed.

Checked. If Trump needs volunteers, I will go to the border for free and defend it.

Attached: cocksucker.png (668x1405, 176K)

I want to see this caravan reach a couple hundred thousand before the election.
Would be epic

The last caravan wasn’t accepted you laughable fucking idiot.

caravans are set up all fake

Here's who is organizing and funding the caravan. I also list the laws they are breaking and which law enforcement to contact.

pastebin.com/N8hqU5gq
Please share this far and wide.

Attached: PSF NBC.png (1043x863, 1.09M)

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING

Everyone's predicting that they're going for the California side of Mexico because they know they're going to let them in there.

>pepper spray
>Mexicans

Attached: spicyTacos.png (500x376, 506K)

Trump needs to make an executive order where he allows american rednecks to hunt the caravan down. License to kill spics. Cost effective too!

This