Be Spain

>be Spain
>badass traditionalism
>imperial history. the original empire in which the sun never sets (the brits stole that title, look it up)
>outstanding architecture
>outstanding literature
>outstanding art
>outstanding cuisine
>civilised and westernised an entire continent (sure Latam is a shithole but it is infinitely better to other non-white colonies such as India, Africa, etc)
>one of the most anti jew countries in history
>superior system of Roman law, proud of its Graeco Roman heritage
>historically opposed to liberalism, which was created by Anglos btw
>incredibly deep spiritual tradition (St John of the Cross, St Teresa of Ávila)
>2nd/3rd most spoken language in the world
>immigration non existent until the early 2000s when we were bought by the (((neo"conservatives")))

Why aren't you a Hispanist yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: provincias-espana-mapa.jpg (1411x1001, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LY_Yiu2U2Ts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozarabs
archive.fo/vzcng
youtu.be/Y6JF1zAqjeI
bitchute.com/channel/poseidon/
youtu.be/QEUmZveDWGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 "muh Catalonia":

>never been an independent country (Catalonia was part of Aragón, a region that nowadays is as Spanish as you can get)
>supporters of independence are either: 1. ultra neo liberals or 2. communists and other undesirables
>Anna Gabriel (leader of the communist separatists) says she is a "secessionist without borders" (?????????)
>useless language that is not even spoken by a majority of the population
>most muslim region in Spain (hence the Barcelona terror attacks)
>at least 40-50% of Catalan speakers speak it not because it is their native language but for purely political reasons
>complain about non existing problems (fascism)
>they are wealthy sure, just like Madrid and pretty much all of northern Spain, but they are certainly the ones who nag the most
>stupid accent
>separatists generally want to islamise Catalonia even more
>separatists act as if they love Catalonia more than Spanish nationalists when they want to destroy it

Attached: cataluna-espana.jpg (650x255, 36K)

Spaniards will be majority Mudslime Caliphate in 100 years unless you guys kick them all out and begin the Deus Vult Purge

I know, which worries me quite a lot. I mean we have fewer muzzies than other Western European nations but we are the only country that has a physical border with Africa and (((neoliberals))) such as Vice are trying to take it down by producing retarded "documentaries" like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=LY_Yiu2U2Ts

Melilla is as Spanish as Madrid. Roman Catholic, European, Spanish-speaking, clean town. For now. There is a growing number of muzzies

you guys have to do something ASAP! Bring back a modern Day Dues Vult Templar Knights movement, nationalism movements, run for office, run for local and national political positions and take back your country from the Globalists who are controlling you.

What's going on with that area of Spain that wanted to go Independent?

Luckily the nationalist right is on the rise in Spain (VOX) but there is still a long way to go. A few days ago a poll nationwide gave them roughly 5% of the vote, with the other 95% pretty much being liberals and communists. My beautiful España is fuked, we are in the wrong path, but we are still in time for some change.

As for that separatist region (Catalonia), you are more than welcome to read my "muh Catalonia post". Basically Catalonia is a region that has a somewhat distinct culture which apparently makes it deserving of a state of their own. They even act as if they are "opressed" when they have a level of autonomy that many other regions of Europe would kill for: they have their own healthcare system, education system (which they use to teach separatism to their kids), they have their own public TV and radio stations where they promote separatism, they even have their own police force, a regional parliament and a regional government, and pretty much the only thing they do not have is a military.

Like I said most Catalan separatists want to create a) a communist state or b) an even more liberal version of Catalonia that is even more aligned with the (((EU bureaucrats)))

For all the wars and differences between our two nations I still respect and admire Spain as a bastion of traditional Europe and a worthy foe.
Throw the mussies back into the the sea and cleanse Europe once again.

Ruled by social feminists, even worse than France

It was the French and the Visigoths who did that
>meanwhile the Iberians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozarabs

This.
It's basically France but with spics and gypsies instead of niggers.

>be spandex army
>be 4x the size of Portugal's army
>lose war anyways
>lose so badly your own armed soldiers get killed by breadmaker
>this happens multiple times throughout history
huehuehuehue I'm fine being Poortugues, thanks 4 askin m8.

Attached: 1537829764033.jpg (960x525, 62K)

Cringe thread

We will be able talk well about modern Spain when Vox is in power, until then it's a laughing stock.

Attached: 15239067990175.jpg (660x439, 26K)

And they were duly purged.
>Show flag

We now have a "feminist government" apparently, whatever that means. Disgraceful.

so how many times a day do your women have to shave their moustaches in order to not look like men?

>be Spain
>be shitskin

Neo-Carlism when

>be Spain
>elect an atheist president
>atheist wants to remove all crucifixes from public buildings
>be Spain
>remove all crucifixes even if they are historical
>be Spain
>atheist president wants to separate religion from the public while trying to infuse Islamic culture as being a part of Spanish culture
Kek

Spain did well until 18. century. From then on everything in the world became centralized in the hands of few countries. Stop living in the past

i will be if you give spanish gf

LOLOLOLOLOL
Paco you guys are north african nigger moors. And your descendants are fucking southamerican apes. Nothing of value comes from spain.

>memeflaggot

Attached: 9a2.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

Lol don't Americans from the South have nigger blood flowing through their veins.

>The City of Madrid and the spanish Hunger Games.

Our ancestors were raped by the inbred hapsburgs you retarded faggot. Marry a blonde woman.

We both know theres a triggered shitskin behind that memeflag
ITs okay, go outside and get some fresh air

>Why aren't you a Hispanist yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1486168668465.png (804x730, 31K)

I like this one better

Attached: F6A7A672-2C5A-4845-A1F2-DBF58A4B409A.jpg (1024x888, 123K)

>Dixie Flag

At least change you meme flag, you are literally plantation niggerland.

Te extraño, papá.

Which shit hole county is the biggest shit hole county? archive.fo/vzcng

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-143445_Firefox.jpg (1058x1242, 150K)

Not even goats are safe in India. youtu.be/Y6JF1zAqjeI

You guys better kick those pieces of shit out. What can you expect from people who worship a rat God.

Attached: _78794480_78794479.jpg (624x351, 83K)

there's hope, then
godspeed, anons

Can i hae a quick rundown on Vox? are they really far-right? do they have ny chance of growing? are they based or just another useless political party?

the salty amerindian memeflag is here

These videos will help
bitchute.com/channel/poseidon/

youtu.be/QEUmZveDWGE

Attached: 1352444295160.jpg (609x676, 60K)

if torquemada was so great
why havent they made torquemada 2 yet

>huehuehuehue

You have to go back immigrant

Vai à merda filho da puta eu sou bem mais Português que tu. Nasci e vivi aqui e a minha familia é puramente Portuguesa à 5 gerações no minimo.

Então se és português, para de falar macaquês (huehuehue) como os brasucas subtropicais seu mongoloide manso.

I'm 100% european IBERIAN unless this shitskin and most of his "white" southern brethren whose ancestors fucked slave girls for fun.

Attached: iberochad.png (720x1280, 737K)

>historically opposed to liberalism
Liberalism has been the dominant ideology and political force in Spain for the past ~200 years lol.

>never been an independent country
The County of Barcelona (& the other smaller catalan counties) was a de facto independent state until 1258. Even after the formation of the Aragonese Crown, the Principality of Catalonia had complete autonomy over its affairs.

>Catalonia was part of Aragón,
The Crown of Aragon resulted of from the marriage between Count Ramon Berenguer IV of Barcelona and Queen Petronilla of Aragon. It was created by the Catalans.

>a region that nowadays is as Spanish as you can get
Due to it being subsumed by Castile over the centuries, as evidenced by the Aragonese language being almost extinct.

>useless language that is not even spoken by a majority of the population
It's spoken by +90% of the population in Catalonia, +70% in the Balearic Islands, +50% in Valencia, and is the official language of Andorra. It's also spoken in Eastern Aragon, Rousellon, and Alghero in Sardinia.

>"catalunya more like qatarlunya lol"
>assuming that unionists too aren't neolibs, commies, and other undesirables
>assuming that Spanish immigration policy is made in Barcelona and not Madrid
>assuming that unionists from major parties care that Spain turns into an extension of Africa
>assuming that other regions don't have large islamic communities with mosques funded by saudi shekels (if I recall correctly, the largest active mosque is in Madrid)

>stupid accent
found the andalusi

Why do Spanish nationalists label separatists as brainwashed despite the former being literal retards who lie and manipulate history?

Attached: 1539709588843.jpg (1024x1280, 158K)

eu tive trips portanto mando os huehues todos que quiser. chupa