Im a nationalist with a black boyfriend

Help me Jow Forums! I have a black boyfriend and all of My previous relationship has been with black men. Im also a nationalist and i love my country and ppl and i dont want it to end up in ruins by immigration. What do?

Attached: 1538436169087.png (218x232, 7K)

No you're not.

>flag
It checks out

epic bait

0/10 Larp
You are a faggot
end of story ...

Stop.

Are you larping as a woman or are you larping as a homosexual? Be more specific next time you make your shitty LARP thread.

Attached: TOLLPAID.png (352x258, 156K)

Cool, I'm a nigger and I support the Klan, so I guess that makes us even.

Larping Faggot. For newfags appearing, white women are THE most loyal of all races. Saying otherwise is kike trickery. Don't listen to those Talmudic faggots. They can't stand to see anything beautiful not destroyed.

Attached: everyone prefers their own.jpg (1920x2165, 2.96M)

Even if you had a white boyfriend, you'd still be a faggot.

Attached: exclusion loyalty.jpg (2723x1920, 2.73M)

Attached: Shamedjap.jpg (607x835, 78K)

Attached: multiples of other races.jpg (2302x1920, 2M)

Attached: whites don't prefer blacks.jpg (2516x1920, 1.89M)

>daily swedish cuckpost

Attached: 1483542982196.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

Try killing yourself

1 post by this id

300 replies incoming

fuck off Milo

Nothing? Being a black nationalist is your choice.

Go away, this place isn't for you.

Whats with the hostillity? I need help with my situation. Plus My black boyfriend is a swedish nationalist too. But some ppl claim you cant be a real nationalist IF you are in a interracial relationship. And i need pol to help me out

Start with killing yourself.

Attached: 1540318720343s.png (218x232, 45K)

Rude

Paint him white face?
Pathetic op.

The Swedish people have lost their warrior instinct, and they will only be able to reclaim it by breeding with other races who do still have that warrior instinct, such as black Africans, who are universally considered the manliest and strongest of all the races. Therefore, by breeding your children with African bulls, you ensuring that the next generation of swedes will be strong, testosterone fuelled warriors, which is something that desperately needs up happen if Sweden is to survive. So, you see there is no contradiction at all, you are doing the right thing for Sweden and I would encourage any Swedish nationalists who genuinely care about their country's future to do the same. Sweden needs black blood!

Hang yourself.

Attached: bait2.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Umm,yeaahh...Im onna need those tits and timestamp on my desk ASAP -mmmkay?

Attached: bill-lumbergh-office-space.jpg (650x459, 114K)

Damn that was the girl after all? Fuckin nigger.

Im a guy user

Nice b8
Noone would seriously post something like that on Jow Forums

shitty larp, kys

you will pay the toll you pathetic traitor, dotr comes very soon.

>What do?

Easy, stop trolling!

Swedes were never warriors, all those viking stories are a myth now glorified by hollyweirdos.

How am i a traitor? Im a nationalist for fucks sake

Just do what you gotta do OP.
Just like how I'm a Jew but I hate Jews, Judaism, and Israel, I also hate rednecks, but identify with white people only even though I know I'm never going to be accepted but I just hate Jews man. I'm the one good Jew.

>flag
>black boyfriend
checks out

that guy is norwegian

You can't be a Nationalist of any given European country if you're not a part of the ethnic population (or betrays it, as it is your case, filthy Swede), or at the very least are European.
Either way, shitty LARP

Attached: blackciviv.jpg (720x883, 62K)

Post tits or gtfo you larping faggot

die

But you're not a nationalist, you're a scene kid

Let me tell you about being a Jew who isn't going along with their program. You get treated worse than anyone by your own kind. Ostracized from your own people hurts more than anything. Usually, Jews help each other, unless you become a black sheep (which I did) in which case they take everything you have. My own kind treated me worse than anyone on the planet and now I hate them. Total outcast. Fuck.

Goes to /pol for advice on relationships

Look at all those (You)'s for a bait thread.

Doesn't really sound like you love your country all that much if you keep "dating" kangz

Instead of reeing about larping maybe help out a fellow swede with his situation

what are you doing in sweden milo? and btw fuck off of pol

>Im also a nationalist and i love my country and ppl
Doesn't really sound like you do. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but your boyfriend will already have that covered.

Oh. Well then -uh...nevermind...

But seriously why are you gay? Stop it!

There is nothing wrong with being gay And thats not the subject of this thread

Fuck off traitor

>there is nothing wrong with being gay
There sure as shit are in this day and age were we need as many wypipo as possible.

Help you out how? Assuming this isn't a shitposting thread (it is) what would you even expect Jow Forums to do? Turn your nigger white?

Im asking what do cause some nationalist say you cant be a nationalist if you date outside your race