Good afternoon my fellow internet brethren...

Good afternoon my fellow internet brethren, I am planning to move to a new state in an attempt to move out of my parents' house and start a new life as a grown up. Right now, I am planning on permanently relocating to Utah. I was on the fence about Colorado, until I heard that the state is becoming infested with commiefornians who vote for liberal policies and have thus engulfed the state in blue politics. How is the state of Utah for a 22 year old trying to find a nice white gf and settle down to raise a family with? I have heard rumors that Mormons are weird people but I don't believe that as true. I come from a Catholic background myself, and I believe faith is an important part of life although it is all bullshit. Therefore, I don't think it would be a problem for me. What do you guys think about Utah? Is it one of the most based states to live in within our United States of America? I appreciate you all and wish you all a great rest of your Tuesday.

Attached: 300px-US_map-Mountain_states.png (300x195, 34K)

Damn somone sounded the alarms. Is what op doing really that bad?

Utah is pretty cool but if you're not mormon, it can be miserable. You'll have to live in a gentle neighborhood to avoid intimidation.

Mormons are really weird but not in a bad way. Utah is ok but not great. I'd move to Idaho if I were you. Best kept secret in the US.

Colorado isn't as bad as people say it is. For every 5 Californians, you get 2 Texans and a Midwest expat.
The Republicans only lost Colorado in 2016 by a 3% margin.

Attached: Colorado 2016 election results.png (1133x238, 21K)

And let me also add that sometimes you get red Californians who are sick of where they just moved from.
The impending doom posting needs to stop.

This is Idaho, its fucking amazing. Colorado is shit and everything that was once beautiful is infested with communists that trash up the place.

Attached: Idaho Teton Scenic Byway.jpg (1600x1068, 276K)

Mormons are weird, they have a really strange belief and won't really marry unless they find another Mormon. The good thing is Utah is always red and will always be red. You get a fair amount of left folk in Salt Lake and some near the Ogden area, but they're just a loud minority at most. Sadly, a lot of people from California are coming in and buying all the houses so the market is kinda fucked right now. Population is mostly white, a few Mexicans and like 3 black people. You'll see more Mexicans down towards the Saint George area. You won't find a state with as much scenery as Utah though, and like 80% of the population is into outdoorsy stuff.

Attached: Goldbug-Hotspring-Idaho.jpg (1520x1013, 227K)

...wow

I plan on retiring in Montana so I don't get stuck with niggers taking care of me in a nursing home. Maybe try that.

Nobody knows about idaho and you basically have the state to yourself instead of being on a trail with 300 disgusting dude weeds like colorado.

Attached: Idaho.jpg (300x168, 10K)

A family member moved from east coast to Utah. They really enjoy the environment, and work is fine. There is definitely a dominant mormon atmosphere but they'll leave you alone as long as you don't stand out/make trouble. They were already married, so no idea on what dating is like. They especially like the local cost of living and the less jew-y local services-from medical care to super markets.

Colorado is a real swell place. I love it here. People act like you have to go outside all the time, but the pressure isn't that real. However it's rather expensive right now. About 1200/mo for 1 bed 1 bath and garage apartment right now

Colorado here, fuck off we're full.

The politics of Colorado will influence the entire Rocky Mountain region, it is in your interest to see it stay red as well.
We all have a unique libertarian culture in this part of the world, we should keep it alive.

Colorado was nice 30 years ago.

Attached: idaho-snake-river-canyon.jpg (1601x1149, 340K)

Utah Mormon here. This place is becoming a battleground.

Attached: deseretblue.gif (400x240, 8K)

Utah's nice.

Attached: WhitePercentageofPOP1980.png (5448x3584, 1.04M)

shut up before i make you drink a cup of coffee and deny you entrance into the promised land.

Bring back Hoyo your abysmal faggots. Go back to your cry closet at the U of U. BYU is garbage. All of mormon land is garbage. Your people abuse prescription medication and get sold illegal drugs by the mexicans. Sad!

Attached: 1951 Utonian Page 283 close.png (473x424, 303K)

It's still nice today. It's just the new neighbors that everyone has a problem with.

Yeah but the southern part of the state that is a flat desert shithole is the only place with any jobs/ anywhere to live

not with that attitude