TRUMP CURSE CONTINUES BWAHAHA

Megyn Kelly is under fire because she thinks blackface is ok if the character is black.

thegrapevine.theroot.com/this-is-scary-megyn-kelly-says-blackface-was-ok-for-ha-1829941736

variety.com/2018/tv/news/megyn-kelly-backlash-blackface-comments-1202989487/

thehill.com/homenews/media/412724-megyn-kelly-blackface-was-okay-for-halloween-when-i-was-a-kid

Attached: megynkelly.jpg (575x624, 92K)

You have to love when liberals devour their own. It's probably one of my favorite things.

to be fair though they have a point this cunt was freaking out over black santa lol now shes defending blackface

>Megyn Kelly is wrong

Attached: 1534169678031.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

If she doesn't apologize, she'll start her redemption arc. There was nothing wrong with what she said.

god damn it myself and a group of friends/acquaintances had like an hour long argument about this bullshit last year

>ok if character is black
>traditionally white character that came from the Netherlands or something
how are these connected? It's about representing a character accurately, there's no internal inconsistency here you tard

Who wants to dress up as a nog anyways?

>There was nothing wrong with what she said.
You are correct, but you aren't a clinically insane liberal looking to be outraged.

Santa is white. When the new york execs got together i a room and decided to push the santa thing in America they specifically decided he was white.

i'm literally shaking

Attached: 1518079183623.gif (290x229, 1019K)

What is the big deal about it anyways?

Its tasteless but benign. Nobody really hurts anyone with it. How much longer until people look at it like as an antiquation like tarring/feathering?

Tar and feathering needs to make a comeback

Public humiliations in general need to come back.

Based and Redpilled

Attached: ytqe724mrseyvdq9fai4.jpg (800x450, 36K)

public hangings need to come back

>its okay for whites to put on a black face costume
>its not okay for blacks to put on a red santa costume
>i am being internally consistent

lol all that common core and miscegenation has mutted your fucking brains to shit faggots

I have no problem with nogs putting on santa costumes but it's pretty rude to do so knowing niglets aren't getting presents for Christmas anyway. You are pretty fucked up to bait black kids like that leaf.

Attached: ugh.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>I have no problem with nogs putting on santa costumes but it's pretty rude to do so knowing niglets aren't getting presents for Christmas anyway.

i wasnt talking about you fuckhead i was talking about megyn kelly, retard. shes the one who has this internal consistency.

again, not sure if its the 43% nigger genes or the 12 years of common core thats left you so fucking retarded.

learn to properly read the english language

>lol all that common core and miscegenation has mutted your fucking brains to shit faggots
>brains
>faggots
So you were using plurals talking about one person Wang?

One of the first YouTube videos I ever remember watching was a black kid unwrapping a Christmas present. His eyes got big when he saw it was an Xbox. When he opened the box it was full of clothes. It was fucking great. I'm sure he shot his parents by now.

I'm actually kind of on her side in this one.

If it's ok for whites to go around pretending to BE a member of a different race, like Pocahontas, and that racheal dolomozol retard, why can't you dress up as another race?

>>its okay for whites to put on a black face costume
Netherlands agrees.

Attached: Sjors-SJimmie-en-Zwarte-Piet.png (1093x1207, 3.32M)

Jimmy Kimmel agrees with Megyn Kelly

Attached: DaSri29VwAANijd.jpg (600x600, 87K)

The overall point is that none of this shit matters. Who gives a shit if a nigger dresses up as santa, and who cares if a white person puts on black face. It's trivial bullshit.

well of course it doesn't fucking matter, who cares what a bunch of nogs think anyways?

Attached: isbombicculture.jpg (1755x2048, 267K)

Perhaps a tad distasteful

his ex Sarah Silverman also did a blackface skit on her show. Wonder why these alt-left libs are so keen on doing blackface.

>Our cultures
Kek

Pretty sad that white people in black face are more attractive than native black people.

Those points are all subordinate to the primary goal though which is to destroy this cunt's life because she tried to fuck with trump.

Is Megan Kelly really this retarded?

Biggest mistake she ever made was thinking she was too big for Fox. She should of stayed within her box there.

at first i thought they had to be trolling, but turned out they were serious and just completely tone deaf.

Attached: blackculture.jpg (1755x2048, 334K)

kek, obviously that is in the works. Liberals mouth's were probably watering when she said that.

Shes right both times wtf is everyone upset for?

wtf I love Megan Kelly now

Fuck you.

Attached: Untitled.png (349x459, 198K)

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1600x900, 393K)

>The black eye on the woman
10/10 fucking kek!

Sinterklaas It is our tradition faggot, we are not telling you, that you can't stuff your face with KFC.

Attached: sint.jpg (3456x2304, 2.41M)

oy vey!

Attached: jewculture.jpg (1755x2048, 329K)

So what is the big deal exactly? It’s bad because people get mad and people get mad because it’s bad seems to be the issue.

Attached: CC13D6A1-3338-41F5-AB2D-0205DFE64435.jpg (1080x1080, 1.21M)

If the character is black, then you wear makeup to look black. How is that wrong? Seems to me like, if they really want to debate something, it would be white people cosplaying as black people - period. But, no, that would make sense to debate. We can't do that. Better shit the bed over blackface instead.

Attached: abyss-dont_like_black_people.jpg (1280x635, 268K)

the whole point of halloween is to dress up as monsters