Hey Alt Right Assholes

Hey Alt Right Assholes
The skeptics are the only true resistance against these bluehaired SJW pieces of shit
If anything you Metokurtard sweety squad fucks are helping them so what does that make you?
youtube.com/watch?v=4NAZyAxf2Zg&t=1s

Attached: DFIXoCDXcAUDHr0.jpg (1184x632, 53K)

Rekt lmao

Attached: 983.jpg (600x450, 43K)

no matter what you say you won't be able to procreate and carry on your own genealogy. that alone makes my dick diamonds.

>internet e-celeb drama

They are all worthless and matter less than they believe.

Is that you jim?
Are you saying you don't want to help fight the SJWs, jim?

Attached: carl-benjamin-1.jpg (900x750, 59K)

Attached: 1526074847518.jpg (874x649, 137K)

Sargon “whites will go extinct” of cuckdad is a fucking SJW
>inb4 b-buh he speak at (E)UKIP
Anita sarkesian spoke at the UN therefore she is a more important political figure than he

>Sargon said something that triggered me, therefore he is an SJW

lol u r a faggot m8

YEAH WELL SARGON SPOKE AT UKIP WTF HAVE YOU FAGGOTS DONE!?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: 1526080759796.png (661x651, 167K)

Who's this disgusting wop/kike slampig?

That's a man.

Why do fat white trash use the term slampig, turdcutter, and strange?

I shot two Hadji's in Afghanistan. I also got blown up.

Nice deflection, sycophant

Blaire White is one of those Republican tokens to prove that "we republicans arent racist or homophobic! We have educated black tranny friends"

Your reply wasn't an attack on me, and so I'm not deflecting anything.

You on the other hand, have avoided addressing my attack on you. That's a deflection.

>the left is dumb because they dont like free speech and don't respect civil debate

>the alt right is bad because I mean MORALLY you cant just deport millions of people okay? so no need to debate Thaaaat...

Attached: 1526086341070.png (608x412, 48K)

Sargon has been exposed to be colluding with people like Kraut to generate fake pedophile smear campaigns and generate dox on people.

These people are complete garbage. If anything, Jim has come out smelling like roses.

Niggerloving AIDS-ridden gutterslut fit better?

How about Queen. She is a woman, be respectful.

Attached: 1481728098077.jpg (602x533, 34K)

isn't sargon on the right XD
that pic is hilarious

Attached: sargoiburnedbyfurry.png (1273x598, 93K)

Attached: 1526189258014.png (663x641, 67K)

I believe he's centre right. The Alt-right, being obsessed with identity politics, technically makes them a different kind of alt-left.

he thicc boi

This has to be a joke.

Fuck you jew faggot

Attached: 1526244219582.png (590x497, 56K)

>alt-right
gay

i sincerly hope you're joking, if not fuck off back to Jow Forumsatheism sodomite apologist

Sargon is a fucking idiot but Metokur isn't any better at this point. I used to think the guy was funny and informative when he made edited videos on random internet autists but it's clear now that he'd rather insert himself into pointless z-list e-celeb drama over nothing. He's become exactly what he used to mock and is such a self parody it's sad. Hope some cunt firebombs the shit out of his house when the dox leaks proper.

He was always about poking up various tard nests on the internet, you dumb fuck

Attached: 4mkma86i1s9z.png (856x526, 447K)

Go away Sargon.

Attached: 1445690747588.jpg (440x498, 100K)

>fundamentally misunderstands what "identity politics" even is
the state of cuck island

>We'll beat those mentally ill tranny faggots by rallying behind mentally ill tranny faggots!
>Checkmate bigots
>We wuz conserving Merica n sheeeeit

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1080x720, 79K)

My reply was an attack on your assertion that sergen is not an sjw. It was also a point that Sargon claim to fame of being some “real life political influencer” is completely moronic.
Why doesn’t Sargon talk about other races going extinct? Why won’t Sargon talk about the Kalegri plan?

Is this a bergblattstein.

dunny care

I'd still massacre that canadian faggot and claim her as my warbride.