What is the legitimate argument against transgenders? Why can’t there be more than 2 genders?

What is the legitimate argument against transgenders? Why can’t there be more than 2 genders?

Attached: 12BF2440-C644-4059-A80E-655048143CDD.png (980x641, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/271274288_Dissociative_symptoms_in_individuals_with_gender_dysphoria_Is_the_elevated_prevalence_real
researchgate.net/publication/258194218_Lost_in_Trans-Lation_Interpreting_Systems_of_Trauma_for_Transgender_Clients
journals.lww.com/jonmd/Abstract/2003/03000/DISSOCIATIVE_DISORDERS_AND_TRAUMATIC_CHILDHOOD.7.aspx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQiMFs2SIFk
hopkinsmedicine.org/center_transgender_health/services/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I also collected all the Unowns

biology and psychology.
By that I mean chromosomes and mental malfunctions

I can't find any myself.

Attached: My+comment+entered+before+i+finished+_cb224d443ad934fb0a03bb255044573a.jpg (814x767, 93K)

Based Pokemon Master

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

sticking feather up your ass and quacking doesn't make you a duck

however this

They have defined gender to mean the social expression of sex (the biological reality) so they're fundamentally correct in saying that, according to what they call gender, there can be a large variety of identifiable genders.
What they fail to realise is that gender is a load of fucking bullshit and should either be redefined or disregarded.

>why
Two scoops
Two terms
Two starbursts
Two chromosomes
Two genders

Attached: Two tits.gif (250x250, 1.6M)

Gender is an already existing word which has only two possible associations: male and female.
There are already a multitude of words and phrases we can use to describe transgenderism. You can use 'fetish', for example. You could use 'kink'. You can use 'deal', as in "What's his deal? What kind of kinky shit is he into?"
Language, and the meanings of the words in that language, are meant to convey specific concepts and ideas. Altering the definitions of words or adding new definitions to existing words creates confusion and undermines the usefulness of a language.

Because Nature, that's why.
Sage

Because the mentally ill don't get to define reality for the rest of us.

Attached: pol and co unite.png (588x600, 108K)

Ah, wise 'murikan. A champion of freedom.

If you want to dress like a clown, use makeup and huge beard and one of your tits with silicone, more power to you. But I don't give a shit or I can see a point in this eternal intellectual masturbation and the enforcement of it in people who actually have a life.

Do you know how many post op trannies commit suicide?

There are two genders but it's more fucked up.
There is sex you are born with: male or female
There is sex you are attracted to: male or female
And there is gender your brain is: male or female
There are femine guys, masculine girls, lesbian tops, gay bottoms. Of these three can be variations nothing more nothing less. The rest are mentals and degenerates.

There is no legit argument against transgender people. There is also no argument to support the 'infinite genders' bullshit.

>Why can’t there be more than 2 genders?

Because there are only 2 genders.

Biology.
>What is the legitimate argument against transgenders?
By pushing the tranny agenda on to kids, they have more or less said, in so many words, that kids fully understand sexuality - and are ready for it.
The pedo bastards must die.

Attached: CH.jpg (474x356, 14K)

Theres no scientific evidence for 98% of these "genders." I understand that there will be people who are legitmately trans and will have problems with who they are but this nonsense of "76 genders" has 0% evidence to back any of this up.

Why would there be? There's 2 sets of genitals

>What is the legitimate argument against transgenders?
Sex change is biologically impossible.

Because there are not more than two genders.

Because gender is itself a lie. The word you're looking for is sex. Gender relates to grammar, and nothing else.

Medical expert here

We don't care who you fuck, the issue is that transsexuals are known to be extremely mentally ill, prone to suicide, and we have mountains of evidence to show that cutting your dick off is a very bad idea. There's a reason John's Hopkins refuses to do the procedure. It's a type of mental derangement that's extremely similar in pathology to OCD and Anorexia.

TLDR- WANTING TO CHOP YOUR DICK OFF IS A SIGN OF SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS

i know this tranny he needs mental help

Yes she needs a good boyfriend like me.

based Pokemon trainer

No but an Y chromosome does make you a man.

>2 chromosomes?
user. . . I

based pokemon collector

Ever notice the similarity between "gender" and "genital"?

Attached: icognito.jpg (775x570, 98K)

Gender dysphoria and Dissociative Identity Disorders are often the result of childhood abuse. Trans people who are able to successfully resolve the psychological and emotional issues generated by that abuse (e.g. with EMDR therapy) often report that their feelings of gender dysphoria evaporate.
>Consistently, previous studies have shown high rates of childhood sexual, emotional, and physical abuse among transsexuals
>more than half of transgender adults reported an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18
>the higher DES score among transsexuals compared with a normal population was found to be due largely to one item. A surprisingly high prevalence of emotional maltreatment was recorded.

researchgate.net/publication/271274288_Dissociative_symptoms_in_individuals_with_gender_dysphoria_Is_the_elevated_prevalence_real
>"These findings suggest that abuse and neglect during childhood could have a role in dissociative disorders as well as in the development of gender identity. Consistently, previous studies have shown high rates of childhood sexual, emotional, and physical abuse among transsexuals (Pauly, 1974; Lothstein, 1983; Devor, 1994; Kersting et al., 2003; Gehring and Knudson, 2005)
researchgate.net/publication/258194218_Lost_in_Trans-Lation_Interpreting_Systems_of_Trauma_for_Transgender_Clients
>"Compared to a group of psychiatric inpatients, transgender clients reported a higher prevalence of emotional maltreatment in childhood, which, in adulthood, was associated with higher levels of dissociative systems (Kersting et al., 2003). In addition, more than half of transgender adults reported an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18"
journals.lww.com/jonmd/Abstract/2003/03000/DISSOCIATIVE_DISORDERS_AND_TRAUMATIC_CHILDHOOD.7.aspx
>"However, the higher DES score among transsexuals compared with a normal population was found to be due largely to one item. A surprisingly high prevalence of emotional maltreatment was recorded."

Attached: trans flag.png (352x176, 707)

Because the world shouldn't cater to your fantasies.

Also, young children seeking sterilizing drugs and body mutilation has gone up 4400% in the last few years due to the tranny trend. It's evil and abusive

there's 3.
man
woman
crazy

chromosomes and wether or not the embrio has testes that produce testosterone.

There is no trans- only gender

top kek

Fuck this is as bad as NLP.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQiMFs2SIFk

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-230540_Brave.jpg (1080x1644, 338K)

Right. Redefining sex from gender was intended to increase individual consumption (you can choose to be something you’re not, as long as you buy the right products) while lowering population overall

there is only one gender, women are property and the rest are mental illness

x and y nega

Basic biology, biology don't care about your feelings.

Attached: 1540066750114.jpg (1024x683, 61K)

based Pokemon Purveyor

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: 1539818995659.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

If sex and gender are different, then gender is a useless concept, thus we should not place stock in it and engage in a nationwide LARP just to appease the few who want to play with imaginary lines.

The fact that transgender is a thing is proof against the infinite gender idea. There is MTF and FTM. There is no male to Intergender and Neutrois. Transgenderism tends to be more about adopting stereotypical societal gender roles than anything else anyways.

Still don’t see why you need to chop your dick off to wear a sundress.

Only male is ok. The rest are mental illness

Why can't adults go to kindgarten, why can't i walk in the street naked, why can't women fly via the power of anitgravity, why aren't roads made of of liqourice? Now fuck off

John Hopkins does not refuse to do the procedure anymore. The reason they refused to do it was because a Catholic homophobe in the 80s stopped it.

Try checking the facts you post before you post them lol

hopkinsmedicine.org/center_transgender_health/services/index.html

this isnt even an argument. typical intellectually lazy Jow Forums poster thinks posting one or two words equates into a fully fleshed legitmate argument

Kekd

Attached: 1488560443028.jpg (400x350, 42K)

>medical expert here

gee im sold, this guys legit

Because if there's more than two then the word has no meaning.

DNA

Male and female have well defined biological meanings. Males produce sperm, females produce eggs. None of these other terms have any sort of biological definition.

Attached: npc-meme74.jpg (416x435, 27K)