GOG causing butthurt

Attached: test.png (1258x367, 48K)

Attached: test.png (1387x161, 39K)

>hating CD Projekt Red because they're Polish

Attached: bul dupy.png (1200x1000, 546K)

Yet again their mistake was apologizing to leftists.

Sjws are mad at GoG because a new witcher game. Somebody care to explain why?

never apologize to a mob
never
never apologize to a mob
never
never apologize
never
never apologize
never
never
never
never

>all trannies will die before the age of 40
Feels good

What's the outrage about this time? Did somebody accidentally imply there might be less than 6 million genders?

so they're angry about it not having any non-white and or transfaggot characters in it? is that it?
these fags were never going to buy the game to begin with

They said that classic games #wouldnotbeerased or whatever

Trannies started committing suicide in reaponse

They used a hashtag jokingly.

It wasn't even a good joke, desu
I think what I'll do is buy the base game, and then write CDPR and tell them I'll buy all their DLC forever if they keep shitting on transfaggots.

This is the cause of butthurt on SJW tranniefaggots

Attached: wtvymyraw3eme0ikoa5q.png (636x222, 61K)

I don't understand why CDPR keeps making these obviously political tweets. Can they really not see the controversy coming? Or are they doing it on purpose? It's also weird how they also apologize and back out every single time. The joke wasn't even funny. Just a weird situation all around.

Wtf does that have to do with the witcher?

what is so hurtful about not erasing games?

Good. Only source for old games

Wow, the reason is even dumber than I thought.

Cdpr makes both the Witcher and owns gog.

butthurt you say

Attached: polishjew.png (257x217, 128K)

Ooooh I didn't know that

Well, it's all one social media faggot's fault anyway, right? God knows the dude got fired a minute after that tweet lol

Attached: hwæt.jpg (360x415, 36K)

To fair, trannies kill themselves over trivial shit all the time.
Nothing of value would be lost.

leaf behind every shitpost: CONFIRMED

Attached: sfsf.png (208x254, 116K)

If CD Projekt is pissing off these irrational retards then they are doing something right. Fuck you and your outrage culture and your forced diversity.

Did he? This is like the third time CDPR triggers SJWs with tweets. I'm thinking he's the same guy every time and gonna get away with it again, the absolute mad man.

>I was going to buy the game really

Attached: a68.jpg (614x1024, 70K)

I see. So, how exactly is that "transphobic"?
These people need a fucking gassing.

BECAUSE ITS SUPER SRS GUYZ

The Trump administration wants to legally define people's sex according to how they were born. So a male to female transexual would want to be called female and in some countries would get their passport to say Female. This shit would greatly help any transexuals ending up in the fucking hospital since male and female anatomy needs different treatment and undergoing gender re-assignment surgery won't change that.

For whatever reason they think this legal definition will somehow erase transexuals, and theyre using this hashtag as a way of expressing protest against this legislative change.

CDPR owns GOG?

Trudeau is Canadas greatest of all time actor. Your leader is jewish. It's weird to me, I guess you guys figure its good to have a jewish banker as the face.

Just sad ruch narowody doesnt get support on this board.

Attached: 46460A8500000578-5077259-image-a-33_1510577216836.jpg (962x488, 127K)

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST06-1.jpg (658x989, 174K)

China aren't sending their best, this one can't even English.

Their millions and millions of tranny fans are upset more about the apology than the original tweet. This is why you never apologize to the left.

Attached: gog-hates-trannys.png (622x245, 44K)

>trans share so much with cyberpunk
Have they realized that they are bringing the downfall of civilization?

It's a much better service than steam. I always check there first now.

I love when ignorant people try to comment on shit they know little about.

Sex is not always that black and white at birth. For one example, a person with androgen insensitivity will be genetically male but will appear female.

And to say "this shit would greatly help any trans ending up in the fucking hospital" is also a pathetic and ignorance defense of this uneeded move by the Trump admin. Trust me when I say that medical doctors and professionals can determine anatomical sex differences of a patient on their own.

As annoying as trannies are, I'd much rather live in a country full of them if it meant getting rid of pathetic idiots like you.

CD Projekt owns gog and CDPR

>Their millions and millions of tranny fans...

So like... All three of them?

Fuck off John Flynt

Tldr

what a dumb thing to get upset over, but expected of the mentally ill

fuck off degenerate

Attached: 1539061250365.jpg (1400x933, 344K)

>trannies still don't realize that body horror/transhumanism is part of the DYSTOPIAN aspect of cyberpunk

Attached: 1521978961775.png (558x458, 225K)

Based GOG-chan.

Attached: There+is+already++of+her+_8a008703904925d56e2985ec2b7f7cf4.jpg (1000x990, 129K)

Yes. That one in ten or one hundred thousand is a special snowflake who has special needs.

Gonna go buy some more games from GOG. Thanks fren!

Attached: 03543951-195F-4A2A-95B6-962F8420C4E9.png (1222x1177, 256K)

>For one example, a person with androgen insensitivity
Your birth defect isn't a gender.

Attached: 1539781937226.png (483x368, 260K)

>blah blah blah you have a moral responsibility
no they don't, this is fucking retarded

They going to buy cyberpunk 2077 regardless of their bitching

wtf I love CDPR even more now.

>society fails humanity
>horrible disfigured freaks emerge in the shadows
seems appropriate.

They should be more embarrassed/concerned that when faced with what they believe to be "erasure" from society their only real course of action is making a fucking hashtag. If they had more going on then someone jokingly co-opting it wouldn't bother them so much, but they don't which is why they had to pause from dilating for a few minutes to demand blood over what amounts to a lame joke.

leftists: always telling everyone else what they HAVE TO DO

this is why we hate you, btw

fuck off

>orange man bad

Attached: 1539743943460.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Political correctness scares me deeply. 10 years ago I used to call people niggers and faggots on chat and everyone had a good time. Now you can get your account banned on Steam if you piss some tranny by accident.

Attached: 1538975112255.jpg (225x225, 11K)

this is why people dont like you. I was trying to be neutral and you respond with malice.
I could've just said trannies are crying over fucking nothing, again.

>a person with androgen insensitivity will be genetically male but will appear female.
If it has a dick its appearance doesn't matter you absolute mong

>For one example, a person with androgen insensitivity will be genetically male but will appear female.
Why do you apes always try to cite these fucking one in a million defects like anyone is going to give a fuck or should give a fuck?

>resetera
who cares about those retards?

there is not a single lgbtqwerty person there which makes it unrealistic

I do, they're a great source of comedy.

>guy makes a joke
>apologizes
>obviously, this is not enough
>leftists now want him, his entire family, his friends and anyone who has one drop of genetic connection to him hang
It's literally same fucking story every time, when will everyone fucking learn? You do not apologize to these fucking parasites.

Attached: =3 redpill.png (651x436, 25K)

What are they mad about?

this

You think you are a bad ass like the dude in the picture don't you? Your projecting yourself onto him and the user you were replying to as the other dude being killed. Man I just feel sorry for this board

Is this actually what those autists are whining about? I can't even tell what's satire and what isn't at this point.
>Trump administration wants to legally define people's sex according to how they were born
Absolutely god-like.
Chromosomes don't lie, faggot.

>CD Projekt Red enslaves 10,000 polskas in the vidya mines for 11ml of wood grain vodka a day for 18 hour days to create witcher 3 (78% worker mortality rate)
i sleep

>their twitter guy misappropriates a tranny hashtag
TRANNIES RISE UP

AHHHHHH WHY DO THEY KEEP APOLOGIZING IT NEVER WORKS FUCKING STOP IT YOU LOOK WEAK REEEEEE

Attached: 1532611896013.png (700x994, 979K)

>TRANNIES RISE UP
Lol

>a tranny is just a castrated leftist
Feels even better.

There is, actually. You go see some drag wearing elf called Elilah or something when you're looking for Dandelion, but you learn he is not homo, just some artsy fruitcake tailor.

wait, let me get this straight
>GOG posts a tweet saying Classic games #WontBeErased
>Trannies chimp out thinking it is related to them

why are wh*Tes such faggots

I think it's because they're Polish, and just don't understand the culture. They need to hire an American to do their social media.

sorry for my use for the heteronormative word "straight" btw, my fellow whites please don't kill me over it.

i will now use the phrase "Let me get this in a linearly"

>Sex is not always that black and white at birth. For one example, a person with androgen insensitivity
>leftist swine talks about 0,0001% population
and wants to grab more power using this irrelevant statistic insignificance like a leftist swine that he is

Good think that it is not hard to gas 0,0001% of population.

Attached: D6B72BF2-930A-49BF-9F38-0B6C75F17522.gif (360x346, 218K)

claim that poles aren't white so you can't be racist

I caught that too. I don't think any of these freaks have gone farther into cyberpunk than maybe that netflix show or the new (now old) deus ex game so maybe miss some of the genres inherent themes.

Excuse me but who

I hope they don't back down, they've nothing to apologise for

They already apologized

I wish the trannies and hysterical allies to them realised the actual LGBT community hates being lumped in with them

Where

I prefer not to buy from GOG, but I will send them some monies today. :)

Just call for people who are outraged to post their game purchase history. I bet they dont have any history at all.

...so what do you think the T stands for?

>try to be witty about white being needlessly apologetic
>proceed to be apologetic about it

Even if its in a satirical way, good job at failing to bait. I mean you could at least waited someone answered you, it would look less silly.

Transsexual=/=transgender. Besides, the nutcases are different from the hysterical lot.

Tetrapods

Wait I just looked it up, when did the Trannies change Transsexual to Transgender in the LGBT acronym? When I was taught this shit in school it was Transsexual.

Sex=gender
Anyways the whole group is retarded.
Lesbians are just gay women.
And bisexuals are not harassed for their straight side.
In essence, the collective should just call themselves the gay community, but that wasn't hip enough so they added all that retard shit after.

How can people be mad at the company that lets you pirate games with ease?

>person born with abnormal or no sexual traits
>trans
It's legit called intersex, really a catch all term for any number of irregularities concerning X and Y chromosomes, or at least it was until tumblr faggots co-opted it into another way to feel like a special snowflake.

>Sex=gender
I agree with that, however, the term transsexual is a real thing separate from the co-opted term transgender, which is an entirely different fucking thing. Using them interchangeably is why liberals in up in fucking arms.

The hashtag is supposed to be for some SJW bullshit, and GOG used it in the wrong context for a self-deprecating laff. As a double whammy, the fags went on to demonstrate why they should be erased with impunity by throwing a bitchfit over a joke that doesn't even target them.

>transsexual is a real thing separate from the co-opted term transgender
I'm pretty sure this is not true, but do tell me the differences if you know.

Classic games don't have enough multi-colored hair-dyed genderfluid hambeasts, so obviously using the hashtag is appropriation and thus evil bigotry.

>new witcher game
what did i miss?

Attached: 1481338133937.png (294x330, 131K)

They're all going to #erasethemselves eventually.