Will Jow Forums buy a ticket for this cruise?

Will Jow Forums buy a ticket for this cruise?

>A replica of the ill-fated ship Titanic is set to sail in 2022, following the same route as the original ship, while boasting of an “authentic Titanic experience.”
>Spearheaded by Australian mining tycoon Clive Palmer, shipping company Blue Star Line announced its plans to have the Titanic II completed and sailing within the next four years

globalnews.ca/news/4585774/titanic-ll-2022/

Attached: 3E8B9685-EEFA-48FB-A083-80F079F22860.jpg (750x991, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=El8yMugpwm0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XakCD2RJbZM
youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ndgIs6szX0
youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Authentic experience? Kek well they got a to sink it now. Imagine the lawsuits from those who didnt get their promised authentic experience

As long as I get to berate and accost the lower classes of passengers than I'm all for it.

Attached: 1538856923619.jpg (491x488, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=El8yMugpwm0

Mess with god, and you gonna get fucked.

I hope they also have based violinists and a voluptuous suicidal redhead on board.

I can already see the reviews on yelp:

>”It was a lot more boring than Titanic 1”

Attached: Beauty.webm (1270x720, 1.91M)

10/10 English tits and ass

T O O B I G
O

F
L
O
A
T

Attached: FEFE8D05-41C7-4508-8521-46EEFE7F14B0.png (2048x1536, 2.46M)

Attached: sniff.jpg (677x750, 197K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XakCD2RJbZM

Sauce?

Im sure this is a meme I'm missing, but The average carnival cruise is twice the size of the titanic IIRC and those are baby ships

The royal carribians oasis is large enough to make the migrant crisis go away, its a floating dubai

This is honestly a retarded idea when something like the oasis is a floating Dubai with ice rinks, go karts, etc etc.

Titanic 2 is gonna be boring as fuck

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 31K)

>authentic Titanic experience
that include striking a iceberg and sinking with all hands? im thinking, no.

i dont get it. the reason the original ship was called the Titanic was because it was the biggest ever built. in terms of today's passenger liners, this Titanic II is very small. what gives?

It’s going to capsize when all the ham-planets race to the bow of the ship to recreate this scene.

Attached: D95B3883-771A-4880-98A3-BBD55459929B.jpg (2048x1192, 278K)

Titanictoo sounds like some Injun speak. Maybe it means white devil.

will it come with cramped 2nd and 3rd class cabins and desperate immigrants?

Based Clive; he should cut back on the lifeboats though...

I've never been on a cruise, what do you even do all day?

Does it not get old fast?

>Authentic experience
So it's gonna hit an iceberg and sink again, right?

Attached: 1452680703392.gif (300x300, 2.08M)

If they built a Titantic two with the aesthetic of the original, I'd actually be all for that. Would be good to bring back some actually white design and dress, instead of this jewified boxart that is everywhere.

Fewer passengers = less chance of norovirus outbreak.

Unironically the best way to holiday. Stop at port and do stuff every 2-3 days and hang out at a resort where the only thing you have to pay for is booze on other days.

>based violinists
>Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight
youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE

KHAZAR
MILKERS

gib nao pls

More like WHITE privilege!

Triggered!

youtube.com/watch?v=0ndgIs6szX0

would kinda ruin the whole mood to have fat boomers in shorts and flip flops walking around

Surely nothing bad will happen to it.

fpbp
spsbp

Load it full of liberals. Drill several holes in all the life boats. Aim straight on for the nearest large iceberg. Laugh at the ensuing hilarity.

I’ll buy a ticket if everyone has to dress up like in 1912.

But with fat Americans dressed in leggings? No thx.

Attached: EC852B1F-BB1C-4F51-B017-65412E1C6CE0.jpg (306x423, 62K)

IOCEBERG!

DEAD AH-ED!

If they ban shitskins and cell phones.

fucking this. It's not going to have any of the luxury and be all tacky with 'amusement park' like lines to take photos on the bow and in the grand staircase

What is an authentic experience. Do we get to hit an iceberg as well and try to flee/row for our lives.

Attached: A4A7B4FB-7F7E-43A6-8D5E-F73E213C2619.jpg (640x574, 85K)

I would if it didn't go to the USA. I don't even wanna get as close to the USA as halfway across the Atlantic.

>Implying (((Iceberg))) will ever allow this

I wish more shitskins felt that way

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

Attached: 1522708235617.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

Reminder that jews sunk the first one to establish the federal reserve

kys degenerate

2022 will be the 110th anniversary. Probably relevant somehow. The Jews will sink it for one of their Jew holiday sacrifices. Screen cap this.

Attached: 1539557743198.png (658x669, 499K)

Classic mudslime bait and switch , have fun with your cultural enrichment

The company went bankrupt...

>can't handle reality
Typical mutt.

>authentic
lol

This. Anyone who expects it to actually be, will be greatly disappointed.

>ill-fated
As if that boat was not sunk as both an insurance scam and as a way to eliminate those people opposed to a US central bank.
Just another in a long line of lies fed to the general public. We really do live in a Hollywood produced movie.

Attached: 1538271361350.jpg (804x943, 164K)

Dude's asymmetrical bone structure proves he's the only mutt in this conversation
That hooked nosed kyke has more jew in him then a young hollywood actress

Hey who knows they might sink the next one to remove the Fed this time.

After all the first Titanic was built in Dublin whereas this one is being built in Australia so everything is upside down reversed now.

>Hitler-was-jewish-controlled-opposition -tier argument.

The Chad ocean liner vs the Virgin cruise ship

Attached: xp.jpg (1920x862, 323K)

Nice projection, Look into the eugenicists research the Germans did prior to ww2
asymmetrical facial features is an indicator for race mixing

He actually was though you brainlet. Look up Alois Hitler’s father’s birth. He used to have a different last name, one that was the last name of a maid of Lionel Rothschild’s. Hitler was an illegitimate Rothschild borne out of wedlock and he was groomed from the start to usurp and divert attention away from Mussolini and his fascist doctrines regarding the “Race of the Spirit”. Bet you’re the type of retard who thinks Hitler was the first and only fascist of his day.

>He used to have a different last name, one that was the last name of a maid of Lionel Rothschild’s.

Wow, totally proved he was Jewish - I can't believe I thought he was redpilled!

Attached: 1540258417371s.jpg (250x203, 5K)

I don't know how the Swedish Cuck™ cant see his faggot e-celeb looks like a merchant picture, hook nose and all

You have donated to his Patreon™, correct?
How can you call your self a true fascist® if you didn't donate?

You should actually read about his parents. It’s not just a name similarity. He’s the son of that maid. It’s well documented even in Lionel’s own letters. Try to keep up, brainlet.

>He’s the son of that maid

Prove it then

At least they don't have to worry about icebergs because of climate change.

actually, yeah. I actually will do this.

Nah, I'll monitor the radio for the SOS message.

Attached: SOS.jpg (928x777, 209K)

Attached: IMG-20181022-WA0031.jpg (230x580, 21K)

Jow Forums can we make it sink?