Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
bitchute.com/video/L43nzV2U7pQl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bullying is a lie. You either can deal or you can't, and if you can't fuck off from here.

NPC Hans

Bullying makes a man stronger.

Fuck off, Mohammed. You have to go back.

I'm literally shaking rn

Attached: interdasting.png (479x270, 154K)

Everybody gets attacked on Jow Forums , stop being a whiney pussy.

Attached: BAD3877D-15A0-4692-8C36-8F9B642D80E5.jpg (1310x1324, 921K)

this isnt reddit , no1 gives a shit you hurensohn.

Tl;dr

Get back to pakistan

Attached: 1539909203071.png (399x629, 133K)

Basically this.

Why would any sane adult take harm in his soul by the utter of children and hive-minded anti-intellectuals with no idea of their own and not a single plane of existence where they've been productive - rather I assume and might be correct caused more damage to the overall human structure around them.

Remember this is 18+ and that's a rule.

So, I just got done fucking my wife and nutting in her eager and wet cunt. I was going to shitpost for a minute while I enjoyed my post coital cigarette and brandy but, alas, here she is again. As I type this she's standing in the doorway, naked, except for a look of ferocity, staring at me with her piercing green eyes. In 30 minutes I only made her come four times. She knows I can do better. Looks like another 45 minutes of pussy and opium is on the menu, boys. After I make her come another 4-5 times or so, I'll probably have a double mojito, too.

Anyway, I love you, Hans. No animosity from this 37 yo boomer. Cheers.

Fag.

Americans get bullied. Once I was at Oktoberfest with my Uncle and cousins in Germany, and some drunk German heard my accent and poor Germen speaking, and he said, hey everyone, look at this depp American, then he pulled down my pants and did a weird gesture and put his thumb on his forehead, and crouched down and did some kind of kick. It was like nothing I’ve ever seen before in my entire life. I was baffled at the time, but the pain came after I finally settled down and realized what happened

Germany should perish Muhammad

Germany died in 1945

Don't give a shit they hate us cause they aint us. Stay mad you subhuman pieces of shit.

hdf du muschi

warum schleichst du dich nicht in deinen homo safe space und lutschst am daumen? oder ibrahims benis?

Fuck off kraut...

kek for pic

Relax, Werner. No one actually hates you. You fuckers epitomize the white chimp out.

Germans are animals.... ANIMALS

I agree, germans do get alot of flak on here, but alot of them ask for it by being so arrogant and hostile towards other whites.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GERMANS ARE NOT NORDICS THEY ARE BUT DISGUSTING INDOGYPO MIGRANTS

>The hablogroup that defines Nordic is I1, of which has över 20000 years of genetic seperation from The German r1a/b Hablogroup,

Över The years Sweden has utterly humiliated germans with excessive genocide and vassalisation

>Its estimated that in The 30 years war Sweden conquered half of germany and half of The germans died

It was only God himself that could stop The annihilation of The kraut race by putting a bullet in The Head of The Swedish King

>The German race being as pathetic as chineese gook eyed insects were never able to unite except for WHEN The Nordic RACE forced them to! The Prussians were Nordics and of Swedish/dane stock, Habsburgers & hitler of Proto European stock (I1 HG)

And The only reasons why people mix us up is for The stupid rape baby italians marched up The rhine and in their stupidity called everything past The river as Germanic, The germans being incredibly weak were litered with both Celtic and Nordic rulers, only with God's wisdom holy wisdom were some historiens being able to seperate atleast celt and G*rman

>German hate thread!

Ich bin Schwul. Willst du ficki-ficki Schatzi?

Es reicht mit diesem Pasta. Ich habe genug gehabt.

Fuck off, Americans get attacked the most. Everybody hates us cos we're the whitest and greatest country in the whole world. It's tough being number 1. Sure call us arrogant, call us stupid. We're still gonna be number 1 because we believe in freedom and being outspoken. You germans can't even talk any shit about the jews without fearing jail.

Attached: 1539836727726.gif (264x251, 3.15M)

Waaahh! I'm being bullied on the internet please give me more refugee cummies! Waaahhh!

Attached: 1538934913492.gif (428x225, 3.67M)

Ja

>WAAAAAAAAAAA THEY CALLED ME NAMES
You are such a titanic pussy

Oh shit you feel bullied?

Maybe you should come up with a solution to that problem, perhaps a final solution.... If you catch my drift.

20,000 years? The Glacier Maximus was still going on during that, retard. All of Europe was completely covered in ice up to France

Does anyone who speaks Arabic want to translate what OP said?

Germany was great in the 90s. Then Schroeder and Merkel came and fucked you over with the Euro and immigration.

OBSESSED

GETNIN HERR

Weil du schwul bist wie Scheiße, du gehahnreite Schwuchtel.

Thanks for the wall of text, Captain Sweden

Attached: 00sweden.png (1280x720, 311K)

dont worry as things are looking right now this is merkels last years as soon as she is out things will get better.

>>>/deutsch/
du bist der Hahrei

If you don't like it then do something

Guiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

I love the German people.

Attached: 1539537609278.jpg (598x559, 106K)

"Ever since my final peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies."

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

Ja, eins, zwei, drei hier kommt die Schwulen Polizei.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM

You banged this out on your keyboard with a Muslim dick up your ass, Sven. You really can't shit on the Germans.

only the end of democracy can save us

So this is the power of the German ego.

"I have never met a happier people than the Germans and Hitler is one of the greatest men. The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country."

Former UK PM David Lloyd George, Daily Express, September 17, 1936.

Attached: Screenshot_64.png (555x457, 26K)

Imádlak. Amúgy tényleg meleg vagyok, meg nem is román de az mellékes.

>You really can't shit on the Germans.

But that's exactly what we crave, you sadist.

done in one.

Fuck off cryptokike

I love these examples. Really makes you think.

Attached: fear2.jpg (859x930, 139K)

"We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property. Perhaps the President of the United States does not understand this. If so, that only speaks for his intellectual narrow-mindedness.

We know that their entire effort is aimed at this goal: Even if we were not allied with Japan we would still realize that the Jews and their Franklin Roosevelt intend to destroy one state after another. The German Reich of today has nothing in common with the Germany of the past, for our part we will now do what this provocateur has been trying to achieve for years. And not just because we are allied with Japan, but rather because Germany and Italy with their present leaderships have the insight and strength to realize that in this historic period the existence or non-existence of nations is being determined, perhaps for all time. What this other world has in store for us is clear."

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>nobody realized OP is pasta
Feels bad desu

German dindu nuffin posts make me ashamed to be one-third kraut. The bullying of krauts will continue until they quit using the confederate memeflag for their anti-American posts.

/thread

Attached: Muslim refugees in Munich2.jpg (729x682, 169K)

"The former Polish government refused to respond to these proposals in any way. In this regard, the question presents itself: How is it possible that such an unimportant state could dare to simply disregard such proposals and, in addition, carry out further cruelties against the Germans, the people who have given this land its entire culture, and even order the general mobilization of its armed forces?

A look at the documents of the [Polish] Foreign Ministry in Warsaw later provided the surprising explanation. They told of the role of a man [President Roosevelt] who, with diabolical lack of principle, used all of his influence to strengthen Poland's resistance and to prevent any possibility of understanding. These reports were sent by the former Polish ambassador in Washington, Count [Jerzy] Potocki, to his government in Warsaw. These documents clearly and shockingly reveal the extent to which one man and the powers behind him are responsible for the Second World War. Another question arises: Why had this man [Roosevelt] developed such a fanatic hostility against a country that, in its entire history, had never harmed either America or him?"

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Swedes and Americans get shit on all the time

pol will at the same time praise nazis as the last stand of europe and bully them for losing

it's just how we are

Attached: xvxhj0.jpg (780x752, 94K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1509004596362.jpg (739x695, 267K)

i love all the white peoples on this earth

To be fair, both positions are valid.

We allied with the Red Army to exterminate his movement.

if we focussed more on our love for our own people we can beat the jews

instead we let ourself get devoured by hate and petty concerns while we masturbate blacks and jews fucking our women. AND WE PAY FOR IT.

STOP THE BULLSHIT AND HONE YOUR FOCUS ENTIRELY ON THE REAL ENEMY.

>Why not bully Swedes or Americans?
we do though
>our peaceful little country
hans i....

THIS THREAD IS CANCER. NEXT.

Anything and Anyone Anti White is an enemy to me.

It's over mate. There will be no recovery.

Attached: charles-rothschild.jpg (600x430, 37K)

somethings to mention Americans and Swedes are also mocked on this board. grow a pair

GTFO, faggot. I'll run a belt sander over your nigger face

1000 years from now history books will depict Hitler as a great man who has been dragged through the mud by jewish owned media for the next 100 years. After people found out about the truth and got access to all the information thanks to the internet, people woke up to the jewish lie. Unfortunately we're still in a point in history where Hitler is considered bad even though he did everything right except one thing... he underestimated the power of manipulation a craft the jews have honed well over thousands of years.

Attached: 1539750570981.gif (300x225, 1.62M)

you fucks fund the terrorists living in europe

fuck off

"Whatever our enemies may plot, whatever sufferings they may inflict on our German cities, on German landscapes and, above all, on our people, all that cannot bear any comparison with the irreparable misery, the tragedy that would befall us if the plutocratic-bolshevistic conspiracy were victorious. Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts.

I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance. Therefore I now appeal to the entire German people and, above all, to my old fellow-fighters and to all the soldiers to gird themselves with a yet greater, harder spirit of resistance, until we can put on the graves of the dead of this enormous struggle a wreath inscribed with the words: And yet you were victorious."

excerpt from his final speech..

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face?

user, aber das stimmt. So lange ihr alle weiterhin Mutti Merkel und die Sozen wählt, seid ihr Hanhreien. Und ich werde euch auch nicht anders nennen nur weil es eure Gefülle verletzt.
Statt hier zu jammern müsst ihr wieder Flink wie Windhunde, Zäh wie Leder und Hart wie Kruppstahl sein.

Tldr - Geh zurück nach reddit du Hahnrei.

Also valid. And then we picked up the fight against the Marxists whom we had sided with against the Nazis. Jews are good at what they do. They've been practicing for thousands of years.

Didn't your dad ever tell you that you're prettier when you smile, babygirl?

Leon Degrelle - We Dreamed Of Something Marvelous
bitchute.com/video/L43nzV2U7pQl/

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Poles here are also bullied as "shitskins", "subhumans" and to quote some jew who is making his posts here "lipka jewish mixbreds".
Everyone assaults here everyone when we all WHITE and CHRISTIAN people should unite above our differences and FIGHT for our FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE from satanic jewish scum.

the jews may be clever, but they have little wisdom. their subtle tyranny always crumbles and they pay for it with blood

can you imagine if Germany had won how far ahead we'd be in the future now. No degeneracy. No bank manipulation. No false flags. No terrorism. All of these things arose from the creation of Israel after WW2. We live in the timeline where the bad guys won. Now we have to deal with all of this degeneracy and globalism... race mixing and the destruction of christian values. Common sense, hard work, purpose. All of that has been replaced by idiocracy, weakness, lazy people, degeneracy, purposelessness replaced by drugs and distraction.

ZOG (NWO) will fall by Christ's hand! We will win in the end, even if we all perish in physical battle, our souls shall live on by His side!
Ave Christus Rex!

preach

Ironically this. I had a jewish classmate. He has swindled his way through life until now. Founded company after company and bankrupted all of them then started a new company... but people have caught on. Even law enforcement is now looking for him for tax evasion and fraud. Poor fella is now living a life of hide and seek.

the ARYANDIED can’t come soon enough!

I still believe in God's plan though. This is his test. Maybe we have to go through this to reveal a better future. I take all of this as a great lesson. Maybe it's just the phase we have to go through to prepare us for the future of even worse evil.

this

You're a fag

All of His word is fulfilling on our sinful eyes. You are right, Brother, we need to follow His path and encourage others to do so, even if it means our deaths in this world. Remember, our world is not this. Our world is the Heaven Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour, son of God, Jesus Christ.

agreed, we need to remember we are all on the same team

Funniest shit I heard all day

Attached: images (21).jpg (244x207, 12K)

i think it's too late to spread the word, pole

we have to seize power first, then comes the word. what can we actually do? i'm sort of a newfag lurker, only just started posting.

where are all the powerful autists ive heard about? and where is the famous hacker Jow Forums?

Attached: 0db672b31362a5e62eb297a826b0af4d.jpg (720x344, 34K)

You are okay.
Don't go to europe tomorrow.

>Nice VPN pajeet
Not using
>Take Care For
In every third word

Attached: 1480516552765.png (1594x2100, 2.31M)

We make fun of you because we want you to be better. Its like Jow Forums. They constantly bitch about women not because they hate them but because they want them to be better. We know for a fact that Germany and their people can be so so much more and yet here we are. Take it as a compliment to what you could one day become.

Attached: 1496875714826.png (1238x1056, 549K)

I'm half Kraut half Polish (I live in Silesia) but I LARP as Prussian

Attached: Prussian+flag+wallpaper+if+anyone+wants+since+its+related+to+_6c6ec16d60cfbd969f76bed27a4e9277.jpg (1680x1050, 937K)