How long until the caravan hits the border?

Is there live cam of the border location?

Attached: uf9YNVm.png (735x720, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kgun9.com/news/local-news/big-numbers-of-central-americans-arriving-at-arizona-border
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never!

Attached: 1532623485436.png (921x608, 306K)

About 3 months

The slaughter will not be televised. You're going to have to use your imagination.

3 months, but they’ll never make it. They’re already all complaining that their feet are sore, they have no supplies/food/water and they’re survivng on handouts. Infections have already broken out among them and disease spreading is inevitable. They will fucking collapse and descend into chaos and anarchy as survival mode kicks in. They cannot sustain themselves for another 1,400 miles

They will spread out before they hit the border. Most will get through.

I'm scared lads

>3 months
Kek just cut off the supply chain.

They should use that microwave radiation area of denial weapon

>never gonna make it
>unless nice people from USA come with hippietrucks and busses to get them

realistically about 10-20 days. possibly longer due to the hurricane.

Poseidon really is /ourgod/, he even drowns migrants while they are ON LAND

Attached: 1464109799874.jpg (500x491, 32K)

Should I be scared about this or go back to worrying about my own miserable life?

I have to admit I employ a few mexicans and they are the most honest, hard working men I have every used. I had some non-mexicans before, and they were just lazy and didn't appreciate the chance to even have a job. As long as the migrants are well-behaved and looking for work, I for one welcome them into the US.

Disappointment of the fucking decade right there.

First week of November to provide imagery for the midterms.
>Muh huddled masses yearning to be free.
Fucking kikes.

Nomads don't have a supply chain.

Npc bot post

Nomads didn't drink water

1,000 miles away. If they could make 30 miles a day it’s 33 days. Doubtful most will make it unless they get transport

theyre being driven on trucks and buses.

Their supply chain is every town they march through. They're gaining between dozens and hundreds more participants with each passing village, who are contributing whatever food, supplies and transportation they can in addition to joining up. There's like a national effort to help these guys reach the boarder by any means necessary.

I employ 3 illegal Mexicans they hardest workers I got but they cross back over the border every weekend they don’t want to stay here and they agree this caravan needs be shot down before this Honduras swine make it through

fuck off you fat boomer, you need to hang with them

boomers get out, hardworking people don't work for you because they can't support themselves with such low wages.
Beaners get government assistance or don't even pay taxes.

I'm just wondering if they are going to be smug as fuck and march up to the border all at once or the usual break up and filter through different parts. Hoping on the former, that would be hilarious.

My guys make $25/ hour fuck you talking bout also
>boomer
I’m only 30 Mr Goldstein

We just need a good ole fashioned gator filled moat. Flood the Rio Grande with gators and poisonous snakes.

Attached: Gators.jpg (600x480, 157K)

>democrats aren’t people user

THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THESE THREADS FUCKING BUMP THE BELMONT KIDS ACADEMY PEDOPHILE RING THREADS

THEY ARE ALL IMMEDIATE 404 THREADS

>They all hit the border
>Get arrested

This is a nothing burger

>30 miles a day
Even trained athletes would struggle to keep that up. If they get here by midterms they were bussed here.
t. young skinny fag who once hiked ten miles a day and my feet were fucked in a week.

And do they pay taxes? If you aren't larping you better stfu or I hope the IRS throws you in prison.

Its already happening dude. They're actually being bussed to the border.
kgun9.com/news/local-news/big-numbers-of-central-americans-arriving-at-arizona-border