BelMont KIds Academy Pedophile Swirls

THey Are Now Graffiting the Pedophile Swirls on saying it is too much too take down the Graffiti.

Ever Since PizzaGate Broke in 2016 the Pedophiles have been Taking Down their Symbols and Having Graffiti Artists Paint on Their Properties So they can make it look Less Obvious.

WELL I FOUND ONE OF THESE IN PORTLAND OREGON.

This Thread WIll 404 Please GET THE FUCK IN HERE ON THE NEW VOAT PIZZAGATE SUB RUN BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DELETE EVERYTHING LIKE V/PIZZAGATE MODS

GET IN RESEARCHERS

Voat.Co/V/Awakening/2806631

Attached: BelmontAcademy.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Report it to the police, not here.

Fuck Off KIKE

Who's graffiting the swirls on? The pedophiles? Graffiti artists? But then you say in the next sentence the pedophiles are taking down their symbols and paying graffitti artists to paint over them. Learn to write a coherent post fucking retard. What is it you're trying to say?

>HE NEW VOAT PIZZAGATE SUB RUN BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DELETE EVERYTHING LIKE V/PIZZAGATE MODS
you mean millennium pizzafaggot falcon?
doesn't matter, i don't go there anymore

Attached: Millenium_falcon - voat - alefantis friend.png (640x1136, 492K)

>make a swirl
>instantly labeled as a pedophile
The absolute state of pizzatards

>Look at this graffety, it has a spiral. Its must be a phedophile graffety!
>t.Amerimut

>basic geometric shapes are sooper spoopy

I think what he's trying to say is that instead of having the pedo swirl on the actual building like in the form of a logo or artwork, its spraypainted on the outside so the pedo swirl is still visible but to those not in the know it just looks like random graffiti not related to the building

Bump

I would assume he was trying to say this also, he just sounds like a retard when he tried to explain himself

It's okay
To be
Retarded

Attached: 76E1CD88-277D-4539-9867-7068738B114D.jpg (1536x1160, 313K)

OP is special

Attached: SAGE.png (640x800, 521K)

why do you capitalize every word? are you the faggot that made those terrible fake Illuminati cards?
you people are insane

ALL FUCKING JEWS

BUMP THIS IS REAL

Attached: 1540324180.gif (400x400, 3.07M)

OP take a breath and try and CALMLY tell us again just wtf is going on without sounding like a spaz.

Oh oh yeah obv im a jew.
Are you so afraid of common sense?

hey fucking retard, maybe stop spamming this shit in every thread and people might take it seriously

MoreJews

You sound like a Jewish NPC
>everybody that criticizes me is a Jew
>everybody that disagrees with me is a nazi

Can You MAybe sTop Typing with EveryOther letteR In CapS?

Attached: 1529710746301.png (645x729, 125K)

Seriously, I'm waitinh for
>Go back to plebit tumblrina