'I heard her yell no, no, no'

'I heard her yell no, no, no': University of Utah athlete, 21, was on the phone with her mom when she was shot dead by ex, 37, [nigger] who she dumped when she found out he had been jailed for nine years for sexually abusing a minor and lied about his age.
>archive.is/sdpor
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6307157/PICTURED-Female-student-athlete-shot-dead-University-Utah.html
Hillary is right: they're super predators.
When will we start protecting our essential whiteness from predation?

Attached: 1538429423142.png (1312x2088, 1.79M)

I see other topics on this now. My bad.
Appreciation to other anons for getting the story out.
Sage.

Her fault for dating the baboon, I’m genuinely curious how old he said he was, this nigger looks 40.

She went black, now she's never coming back.

> Two less democrat voters....

Attached: goodtime.gif (250x188, 646K)

>with whom she had a previous relationship

She deserved to get shot.

Attached: 1403108193640.png (1321x766, 1.11M)

37?
What dumb fucking bitch

>thoot patrolled
>coal burner burned

Attached: 1485730253126.png (555x555, 443K)

She cummed buckets every time he touched her, he could have been her first lover but you know he gave her the 1000 cock stare after their first fuck, he stretched her pussy to breaking point, she was always scared of him, that's the point, he's a thug, a gangsta, a street soldier just like hollywood says and he's hung like a fucking horse and everything daddy would hate. And this is why white women will NEVER EVER learn and will continue to chase the big black cock.

>37 a sex offender AND a nigger
yeah, its really sad but many girls, especially the hotter ones, are this far gone to being whores

Lol this always happens to insecure girls. All their prettier friends get Chad's and brad's attention giving them low self-esteem. All of a sudden Tyrone shows interest and tells her everything she's ever wanted to hear. I almost feel bad.

Attached: DqNmVzPU4AA7hu4.jpg (720x960, 139K)

Toll Paid

Toll paid

nobody types this shit out without disgust
not even for trolling purposes
everyone take a look at this real cuckold over here

He patrolled a thot and saved a beta from raising future niglets, he is practically an honorary Aryan.

>the girl in the OP
>hot
YIKES..

lmao. deserved. coalburner got rekt

She deserved it. That's what happens when you hang out with black people. One less Democrat in the world.

Just glad she didn't shit out any kids.

You sound like a gay coal burner.

They can't tell what age the niggers are nor do they care. These white girls just use Niggers to virtue signal, and get back at daddy. The uglier the nigger is, the more virtue signal points they get.

every single one of those girls has been gangbanged by one of the college sports teams.

underrated

Most NFL and NBA fans are white men, not women.

White men are bigger nigger worshipers than women.

she looks like shit here lmao

coal status: burnt
toll status: paid

There's no such thing as a woman who doesn't get attention

I want to feel bad, but she 100% brought it upon herself by dating a nigger tbqfh

>front middle

Attached: EEB2213A-917A-4781-8F0D-5ACCBFEEA233.gif (506x321, 113K)

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

kek

Toll paid and processed

>Brit BBC posters
How can you guys obsess so much about black cock and hyper masculinity yet still claim you're not gay?

castrate all men holy shit

TOLL STATUS: PAID IN FULL

just came here to make sure someone said it

Where is the Jow Forums certificate?

FUCKING NIG-
Paid

Stop reposting this shit there are like 5 threads up constantly all fucking day neck yourself OP nigger

In your imagination ofc

Yes, if they have prettier friends it happens.

Source: I have three sisters

Seeing self-hating white girls get murdered by their pet niggers is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Attached: 1479987794275.gif (500x200, 992K)

BLACKED

Yep

Pot, meet kettle

> Utah
> Roastie
> Liberal

I fail to see what value was lost?

Attached: 1535996244077.jpg (805x629, 155K)

>that weakly forced smile
...is a sure sign of insecurity.

This
I would liek to have sexual relations with her, if you know what I mean

No it doesn't. All roasties have at least 3 orbiters

Woot

she was a coal burner and not deserving of protecting. they deserve what they get.

Paid the toll

Stupid bitch deserves what she gets for not educating herself. No excuse in the modern age.

Womp womp

TOLLED

Jokes on you dead people still vote for Democrats

Toll status : PAID IN FULL

Paid the toll through the skull.

The coal the toll etc

Niggers have an even higher sex offender rate than is reported or tracked statistically, and it isn't exlusive to the nigger bucks, either. "Insects in da fambly" (incest and other forms of sexual abuse) is so common that many of them think it's normal and don't report it. The whole nonsense about Whites fucking their sisters in the trailer park is simply another Jewish trick spread by the Talmudvision. Niggers AND spics fuck siblings and other relatives at a much higher rate, and are more likely to commit a sexual crime against a stranger.
t. civilian LE employee

This.
Not a virgin in sight

Shieeet... you're right

Red Pill your daughters.
>Niggers never prosper.

Attached: Übermensch.jpg (250x375, 25K)

White Girl University Athlete age: 21

Black Registered Sex Offender Boyfriend age: 37

WHAT? HOW?

BLACKENDED

The toll has been paid.
God bless diversity

She deserved it fucking roastie coalburner race traitor.

more info on this friendo or any case stories?

I'm sure those disgusting Mormon fucks in SLC will ship more niggers in as soon as they can. Mormons were a mistake.

underrated

Sadly there is some truth to this. Women are cancer.

kek

agreed

So I guess it doesn't matter if you try to raise your daughter right, she'll just pull this shit anyway?

Attached: ED0FC8F2-9106-4E64-A849-32307DAAA2D5.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Attached: Burn+the+coal+pay+the+toll+_153e46c51b00c19b3e64f95aeec35a96.jpg (600x351, 56K)

He's jewish

Her family and friends, associates and observers will all now go full 1488/HDNW over this. Such an event is a filter for those who insanely cling to progressivism and the poz, and those who are capable of learning based upon events.

American standards of beauty, everyone.

I don't have hard numbers to share, but interaction with officers, detectives, social workers, and hospital workers/EMT have solidified what I knew to be true. Some of these people are conservative, sure, but many are hardcore Dem. Politics is not discussed at work, but the way some tapdance around the reality tells you all you need to know. Plus, when I look at the case/arrest files for some of these niggers or search the SOR when assisting detectives the reality is right there.
Last week, a (((teen))) was brought in for raping his eleven year-old cousin. In all likelihood he will do zero time because he is seventeen and because the family of the cousin will not cooperate or fail to show up to court. Niggers can't into keeping appointments.

You've gotta raise her right, but be meta about it.

No, there isn't. White women are most loyal of any race, even more loyal than white men. The only reason coal-burners are so noteworthy is the fact that they're strange.

Who the fuck smokes cigarettes lmao

BTFO LOL

wrong, if you are in your daughters life and don't overdo it like a retard: "hurr durr Eva Braun my daughter, never fuck a nigger, hurr durr" like the Jewish Talmudivision stereotypes make white racist dads look then you should be able to point her in the right direction. Just make it plain and make sure she has somebody to look up to, so she won't want to disappoint you.

damn, I'm not surprised, just last week a nigger killed an 87 year old man!!! in the town over where my cousin lives. Absolutely disgusting, with a "random" motive since all he did was try to rob him apparently.

Wrong. It's not just raising them right. You have to have the hard talks that used to be left to the mother. You have to tell them about the rates of disease, the single motherhood, and the toll paying. You have to have these talks gradually, before they reach the beginnings of womanhood. Then you have to remind them, but also leave them enough leash to be strong thinkers and independent decision makers.

Look up the bit where Chris Rock talks about every family having a "molester uncle". The audience thinks it's a fucking riot since they relate to it so much.

I agree with you sven, but.....

>burn coal, pay toll
It keeps happening but they never listen.

>Loyal
That's just because of numbers. A white woman would have to go out of their way to fuck another race. Even most of the sjws I know only fuck white guys because that's all they're around.

Kek'd

Attached: xg3ykr5kmcjz.jpg (640x633, 41K)

Terrible posture too. She looks like she was a total loser in high school and became a 5.5/10 in college, unfortunately all of her peers were Stacy's and the only guys left at their parties who weren't taken were fat or black, if her chimp hadn't of shot her she probably would've committed suicide by 35 anyway.

That's obviously a joint you idiot.

They often target the elderly or attack in numbers. Niggers are generally cowardly, and the myth about the BBC is often false. I have seen more than my fair share, many of them diseased.

nothing of value was lost and society became incrementally better

37. Read, fucking idiot

One stupid bitch less... there is a reason why bmwf relationships are seen in such a bad light; it's because they never end well.

This stupid girl thought that she could stand up against society's prejudices and that it would be her who could 'tame' a nigger and show the world that SHE was right. She paid the ultimate price, and deservedly so. At this point, white femals dating niggers are just a applicants for a Darwin award.

Let's celebrate her death, and let's hope her fate will serve as an example for other white females on how NOT to live their lives.

I will, thanks. Somehow I missed that, but it doesn't surprise me. He is a gifted comedian, but if I went to open mic and roasted niggers I would have to shoot my way out of the comedy club.

Jesus user...

Attached: big eyed glazzed pepe.jpg (641x530, 41K)

burn the coal pay the toll

>fuck you dad
>dad plz help