Red pill me on chess

Red pill me on chess

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-23-15-14-51.png (1080x2034, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/WSVma4SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self bump

nice, but no

Queen to A2

Also, nice digits.
There's nothing to really redpill about it, I'd recommend playing it though because it improves pattern recognition and improves spacial reasoning. There's a reason it's part of European culture and has been for a long time.

Nothing to redpill
Play it or don't Satan diggerydoo

Stick to Tiddlywinks

Autistic, unironically.

good game, havent played for years though

cant get further than qa2 myself

this

well quads, chess is something that computers do better than humans.

a chess program on your iphone plays better than most masters

It's a game of lines and memorization that hasn't been interesting, relevant, or innovative in 40 years. It's classy and traditionalist, but there isn't anything red pilled about it except that the best player ever knew kikes were destroying the world.

Wasted digits faggot, also
>redpill me on X
Is against the rules, enjoy your ban

meme game for pseudo-intellectuals

Checked and white is superior.

hello brainlet

When will reddit niggers fuck off?

Look up Bobby Fisher - greatest chess player of all time. Also one of the only Jew that is a honorary member of the human race.

if its such a good game then why is there no Chess 2?

Redpill me on why your people are the children of Satan?

I thought jews liked chess though

kc2, bg5, rd2, qa1, ba1, ra1

meme
all homeless drunks are playing it here at the park

nvrm, just take the rook

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

>Be me
>Play chess for years
> Never get past a 1250 rating
> Chesslet

>There's a reason it's part of European culture and has been for a long time.
Yeah, because they had nothing better to do. Chess is for computers. There are dozens of more interesting popular games.

>forwhatpurpose.jpg
chess playing barely makes you any money

retard

This. Chess is for the autistic and inbred aristocrats. It's not a good game except for an exercise in computer game theory.

Quads check'd,
but chess is shit. Learn Go instead and you'll learn the ancient chinese secret about how to build a wall.
also, off-topic sage.

Attached: 1515170319620.jpg (500x1800, 166K)

Bishop to g5 then queen to a2

MECHANICAL GAME - BORING

I played it as a kid, most people I know can play it. It’s really popular here for some reason.

fuck off kike

devil

>white is superior
>when its position is about to fall apart

lichess.org/WSVma4SA

Chess is shit. Play 将棋 instead.

This, then bishop to g5
Checkmate

nah you need to queen a2 first or he's going to cock block your queen with his.

>for some reason
that's because chess started here you fucking dumb subhuman, read about your own history faggot. the most important poem in Hindu history revolves around a war caused between two kingdoms when a chick got raped after her husband (also an emperor) lost a game of strip poker chess.

pawn in loo?

Can you tell me why every fucking poo I play in the 800s opens wandering queen and plays for tricks all game instead of playing straightforward openings like every other flag?

Rd2
Bxd2
Kxd2
Qxb2

I don't see a checkmate? White's gonna be fucked though.

>a chess program on your iphone plays about 300 elo better than the strongest grandmasters.
FTFY

Qa2+ Ka1 Bg5+ Rd2 Bxd2+ Kxd2 Qxb2
Ultimately winning a rook and placing white king in a very vulnerable square.

There is, it's called shogi, a far superior version of chess from glorious Nippon.

Yeah, we don't have professional coaching for the game yet. Most people "learn" it as a part of growing up. Even people in villages can play chess and ludo.