Dose any one plan to just do stupid shit and half fun in the initial wave of a SHTF senerio...

Dose any one plan to just do stupid shit and half fun in the initial wave of a SHTF senerio? I mean I have no desiere to survive the aftermath. My plan is to go into the center city, I live in a somewhat rural suburb. And just loot, burn buildings down etc. I have some food stored, and a handpump on my well. But I suspect I still wouldn't be able to survive such a senerio.

Attached: apocalyptic-374208_6401.jpg (640x334, 58K)

>SHTF
>become a nigger

I have plans to do as much damage as I can to anything I can until someone kills me

I've always wanted to masturbate while using chocolate pudding as a lube. I guess if the world is ending, I'll try it.

>I mean I have no desiere to survive the aftermath
You say that now...

Nah. I live in the suburbs so we'll probably form some kind of neighborhood militia that kills any outsiders.

I barely have a desire to survive now. Why would I want to survive then?

This

Wait. Are you me?

>tfw when the neighborhood is all old, white, angry retired automotive workers who go hunting every November 16th and there's muslims one city over.

Attached: 250px-Andy.png (250x192, 71K)

I doubt you'll be stopped. 99% of humans are total fuckin faggots

what if he's a faggot too

Michigan fag spotted. Good luck to you.

Because it'll be fun. We find our best selves in our most trying times.

I'd probably join my friendly neighborhood rape gang

Attached: Tasha Yar.jpg (474x366, 23K)

I plan to kill all of the Jews, pedos and tyrants and then repopulate the world in my image.

Why wait? Move to Chicago, they do that every weekend

There is absolutely 0% chance that in a SHTF scenario you are going to walk into a nig infested city just for a laugh. You are kidding yourself.

Eh, I love my neighbors. I had a large branch break in the windstorm the other week, still stuck to the tree and 3 old dudes all came over with their chainsaws and helped me cut it down.

One even said he helped me because I take care of my yard and he wouldn't do this for the shitty renters 2 houses over.

>center city

Pennsylvania-kun, is that you?

hide your niglets

>nig infested city
niggers kill themselves and each other more than any other race, and they are handed free money every month right now. there wouldnt be a single nig left after a week. they would die from dehydration and drinking parasite ground water.

A faggot on Jow Forums?

If you kill your enemies they win.

I was just saying this.

No, but I might cut the power to the city and watch and laugh while the niggers eat the jews and liberals.

I have a kid, so ultimately I'll still be fighting off the chaos of entropy. I'll probably get to shoot some motherfuckers tho, so, there's that.

I lived there for a while, and even living in the shit shithole that is Saginaw, I still really want to move back. That's pretty much my only goal right now. But man, theres some rough areas. I imagine the shira will start spreading from Deedborn pretty fast too.

im gonna remain civil and so are most people and the ones who chimp out will die quickly

>tfw when the neighborhood is all old, white, angry retired automotive workers who go hunting every November 16th and there's muslims one city over.

Replace autoworkers with steelworkers and Muslims with niggers and you have my town.

Top Kek.

Attached: 1537559811191.gif (222x533, 131K)

Pittsburgh or Steelton?

Small town north of the 'burgh

I plan to head to a mountain outpost and dispatch anyone who attempts to take my mountain

FPBP

i'll just stay where i am. worst case scenario i could rough it innawoods until things blow over.