Married before redpill

Gentlemen, I got married two or three years before I ingested the redpill. So here I am, an American (mutt of German and Irish descent), but through single motherhood I found the US Marine Corps. I joined as a knee jerk liberal raised in conservative upbringing so I revolted against the system and remained liberal. Then I leave the military and quickly realized that I am wrong, therefore I am wrong in my choice for a wife. Should I leave my SE Asian wife to be a pathetic faggot like you guys or should I be an openly race traitor to keep myself from ranting about a rubber fuck doll? Pic unrelated

Attached: 48763E59-C972-408A-9744-06EA973F6971.jpg (309x286, 19K)

if you don't have kids you still have time to reset and follow the proper path

Attached: 1531099358096.png (756x468, 287K)

So I live a boomer Portland, Oregon life because your anonymous faggot ass suggested it?

You asked for advice retard, he gave you a logical suggestion. You don’t have to do anything.

Does a personal bump work?

For real. If you don't have kids, you have to leave her. Focus on yourself. Get in shape. Get a good income and career. Find a

Wow an unhelpful tea sucking piece of subhuman shit? Surprised

Why though? I’ve made a commitment before a Catholic Bishop. Should I disavow Christianity/Catholicism over a jungle gook?

Dump her. Maybe she can be white in her next life. Haha. And kick her on the way out

>Should I leave my SE Asian wife

that's a shitty thing to do desu.

Again, what’s the reason? Because she isn’t white? She brought me into the light so to speak. I was a fedora atheist before I met her now I’m Catholic? Is your race allegiance stronger than your religious allegiance?

I have no intentions of doing so, I just wanted an input so to speak.

East Aryans are huwhite.

>LARP the post:
You’re already a pathetic faggot.

She’s from the Philippines more specifically, but before I get dumped on for marrying a glorified fuck machine she actually made more money than me when I met her and she’s a gem so to speak.

Oh hey Trevor

Attached: 90B6C992-9EBD-486F-A3AE-A17955F064BE.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Live your own life. Don't listen to this cantonese woodworking enthusiast forum for life advice.

do whatever will make you feel best about your life at the end of it all

You're fucking unsufferable dog. What a fucking whiner

>dog
Hey boomer how’s the housing market?

Attached: 1536806886518.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

Kek, you're so low IQ it hurts

If you anything of worth you can change her mind

Op is a massive faggot and deserves to suffer through his retarded decisions

>give me advice
>naaah i don't want it
kys

I'll take, "shit that never happened" for 500, doug

also if this actually is you, go ahead and kill yourself. You come across as a small, insufferable person and whatever redpill you think you've swallowed has made you a shit for brains and person
kys cuck, OP is a fag, if this is your life you earned it

Attached: 1536242625308.png (1152x720, 1.01M)

Attached: 1536807124835.png (1024x633, 486K)

Yes, you stupid ugly nigger. Ditch the insect lady before it's too late.

>Calls himself redpilled
>Gets mad when somebody gives advice he asked
Classic Fag.

SE Asians are the niggers of Asian stock. They look like little insectoid goblins

Just kill yourself, that will solve everything, fag.

add 80 pounds to the guy and make the chink a disgusting horseface, gotta make it accurate after all

Attached: 1539296619327.jpg (538x238, 54K)

Definitely impregnate her to whiten the gene pool but you'll have to leave her to find a white qt

EURO-FLIP MASTERRACE

>Should I leave my SE Asian wife to be a pathetic faggot like you guys
Don't worry, you're already a pathetic little faggot by making threads like this.

I think you should go fuck yourself

Firstly for asking
Secondly for enquiring
Thirdly for being a retard

Attached: 1536704662061s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>reads post then looks at flag.
Thank you for ultimately redeeming my will to live

But that's all sand people religions which is worthless trash.

Worship a tree like your ancestors for thousands a years before you, preserve the blah blah blah.

This is a larp, clear as day. How can you tell? He made it a point to mention he "supposedly" has a "SE Asian" wife... on a board that suffers from the yellow fever meme.

Complete and total larp.

I am in the same position, so I understand your dilemma bro.

Talk to your wife about it.

Attached: niggerhose.png (720x540, 924K)

Attached: 1536952897049.jpg (500x470, 92K)

God doesn't recognise your marriage, so I doubt he gives a fuck. I imagine he just thinks you're a traitorous cuck, like the rest of us do. Wondering where you were when he was giving out self respect.
Anyway, why the fuck did you make this thread if you don't want peoples' opinions?
What a dick.
Saged.

Attached: 1516761645857.png (1030x994, 282K)

This. OP is a fucking retard.

RIP in peace Mark Tatum. I wonder if his wife left him after mold ate his diabetic face off?

Attached: 4F8F5144-63AC-4FBF-BBE7-F8CE74E45536.jpg (480x608, 62K)

If you don't leave her, your spawn will be the next Elliot Rodgers and he'll bring untold shame to your name and household. Alternatively, you can just kill her and eat the body. Does she have any relatives that would miss her?

Maybe you shouldn’t have kids so you can improve the genepool

Please kys your corpse’s iq and respect for others will be higher than it’s ever been in your life

depends; are you happy or not?