Why should I have to pay taxes for public school?

Why should I have to pay taxes for public school?

Attached: jn7G6 (1).jpg (800x600, 56K)

You shouldn’t. Public school is fucking locked-down daycare now, and everytime the districts get more tax money and bonds they blow it on administrators and test scores get increasingly worse

So maybe someone's children won't grow up so fucking galactic-brain stupid that they think schools aren't worthwhile because they saw one unsourced meme of one unsourced problem from one teacher on Laugh At Millennials Dot Facebook Dot Com you cockgargling boomer shitstain

Reminds me of a video where a teacher said that 2 times 0 is 2. Some people need the bullet asap.

School districts get to set their own millage rate. In Florida, homestead exemption doesn’t even apply to reduce that millage rate. Fuck those nigger kids.

Why cant you educate your own children?

You can. I do. I recommend.

You shouldn't. Public schooling should be abolished. The only people who should be allowed to have kids are men who earn six figures a year and women who are capable of being good mothers. Actually, I don't even are about the second one. Just abolish public school and welfare. The only people who should have to pay for school, are breeders. I shouldn't have to pay for your little nose-picker to be "educated." I hope he gets Sandy-Hooked, it'd save me tax dollars.

5 minutes a piece at the same pace would result in an additional 5 minutes for the 3rd board. So 5 minutes x 3 =15 minutes. Still a stupid fucking question. Fuck common core desu

You're replying to a faggot so that question should answer itself

The pieces are irrelevant, it's ten minutes per cut.

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

How long does it take to saw a board into one piece?

Attached: b66f5744-b025-41b5-8af9-58ad9cddb3e8.crop_474x250_8,0.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes (1).jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Well this is why common core is fucked. Now that I feel stupid I'll go kms.

You shouldn't anymore. It's a waste of money. What we should be pushing for is a system where mothers take care of their children and they learn via online programs. Then they have to take a test in order to pass to the next "grade". There should be some social programs having to do with sports and games where kids can meet up and have fun together. The school environment is toxic af and the right wing needs to crack it. So far though, not a peep from anyone on the right about this. They have not only no solution but don't even address the problem.

They should cut taxes to married couples and abolish property tax for white families raising their kids on their own land while they're at it.

So they have trick questions in math? Too old to know common core

wtf is this nonsense question?

Attached: 9B05F240-1E3A-430D-ADB6-0C8BBE0AEA0A.jpg (1200x1135, 267K)

Its not a trick question the teacher is just stupid

Holy fuck. I'm old, you'll have to excuse me, but for those of you closer to high school/school age, is this seriously the kind of shit you see today?

Seems pretty sensible. Working at the rate of the previous job it would indeed take 15 minutes. If someone asked me to work "just as fast" I would clarify what they mean however.

>what would you say to get persuade people to get a microchip
Israel is our greatest ally!

Attached: 04160E9CCD6B405ABE832FB368757512.jpg (480x640, 85K)

You are slicing a board in 2, it takes you 10 minutes per slice, 20 minutes to cut it twice in order to make 3 pieces

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge now that most teachers are retards. You can't put funding into ensuring that career failures know how to do anything right.

Slicing a board is only 1 slice. You have two pieces but you only slice once.

Yeah and that’s not even the worst of it. It’s such a joke I mean for fucks sake the literal retards in special ed get high school degrees for playing with crayons all 12 years

Oh no I understand that, same for the first question. Just more examples for the need to remove unions from public labor.

The questions themselves though are fairly horrible though.

Like you? Or most of Jow Forums? ROFL!

Attached: 1525062996512.gif (582x734, 273K)

Idk if this was anyone else’s experience but the Holocaust was in the curriculum every year past 4th grade.

>The questions themselves though are fairly horrible though.
Why?

>STOP DEVALUING MY SPECIAL CERTIFICATE REEEEE

lol I wouldn’t have anticipated literally any other response from you.

Attached: 334D9881-205C-4F24-BAA1-7DEE33535343.jpg (800x708, 165K)

I've got a PHD bro. Thanks.

>Slicing a board is only 1 slice
That takes you 10 minutes, every slice is 10 min
>You have two pieces but you only slice once.
Im not sure what you mean, the question says she slices 1 into two pieces (cut in half) in 10 minutes, then gets another one that has to be sliced into 3 pieces, that means 2 slices, 10 min per slice = 20 min

Me too bro

What’s your speciality?

I'm a scientific professor in science, with 10 masters degrees, also in science. I've scienced for 60 years, with science, and my name rhymes with Halbert Beinstein. You can clap now.

>a PHD
>"a"
>singular
You thought that would impress literally anyone? I have 5.

Attached: retard.jpg (250x250, 10K)

because I'm idiot you fucking dumbass

Then go Charter

i have 10, bich

Attached: 1186086_394764953985416_468084754_n.jpg (834x752, 60K)

I thought he meant PHD as in “pretty huge dick” that’s the only reason I said I had one too how silly of me. I do have 2 bachelor degrees tho

I have 6 million
all in holocaust studies

That's also what I meant.

fuggin 'ell.

What's so fucking difficult about the math problem? 10 minutes / 2 parts = 5 min per one part so it'll take 15 minute for three parts. Americunts are so fucking stupid, "muh common core, commie endoctrunatshun camps11111"

Low IQ Americunts

15 is correct if the board is a square.

..did you forget to hide your flag?

>if

JMarty's pizza was bigger. Original comment is right.

Okie doke

It's actually not.

>math problems never have more than one solution

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (160x160, 3K)

>this whole thread

Attached: DE63B5E5-B643-46A1-9B48-2F3E73D4FDC8.jpg (633x758, 138K)

10 minutes to cut in half. 5 minutes to cut the small half. 15 minutes and 3 pieces. That's just one solution though

So if any answer is right then how is 20 minutes wrong?

It's not a solution. You can presume from the question that the board needs to be cut into thirds, not just 3 pieces. Otherwise she could just take a knife and cut off two little shavings and be done in 3 seconds.

ban public schools

Attached: image.jpg (540x960, 89K)

>you

Attached: retard screen.jpg (660x440, 145K)

>think schools aren't worthwhile
It only encourgaes that thought among intelligent people.

I would consider that to be incorrect because presumably all the pieces should be of the same size unless specified otherwise.

My dick has a theoretical degree in physics and stretches infinitely throughout the 5th dimension. You smell that? That's right! Quantum smegma!

Jamals May come in all shapes and sizes but they only ever come in one color

It's not

Damn my dick only has a women’s studies degree so I guess you win

Because the law says so. You don't like it, change the law.

"If you don't get a microchip then you're a racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe, fascist, Nazi."

He is either retarded or trolling you

Then what are you complaining about?

the answer is 15 tho. same speed would take an extra 5 minutes.

Why should I pay for welfare, nigger?

the "teacher" is possibly a nigger?
It's about the cuts not the pieces...
Why am I responding to this retardedness?

see

Only if the fucking board starts out square you mongoloid.

I’m from Guatemala and the teachers answer is correct

nope it never said cut the board in half. so two pieces would mean it was two pieces of the same size cut in a board. to make the third piece another 5 minutes.

White capitalist pig, obviously.

Surely this is a joke.
15 could be correct with a square. Still depends on how you cut it.

>5th grader has a better reading comprehension than the teacher

what is the world coming to?

>15 could be correct with a square. Still depends on how you cut it.

this is the worst math question ever. to echo a true colloquialism:

>those who can't do teach

>Amerilard education
To cut it into 2 pieces, is just one cut. (Look at ref. image). So one cut = 10 minutes, so here's the big question 52%, what is 2 cuts?

There’s a picture right there of how the board is being sawed

You shouldn’t. You should do everything possible to defund schools from voting against all taxes for schools, bonds for schools, raises for teachers, and boycott any company fund raising for schools. Fuck schools, fuck the next generation, and fuck the political agenda taught in schools. Not my kids, not my problem and not my bill to pay.

Attached: 92BB5A42-C6CC-4A2A-8ED2-FE2B6135C6E1.gif (500x250, 639K)

If that's the case, then the third piece could be anything from 30 minutes or some shit, based on the cut.
Don't be cute with me, nigger. I have a saw and a whole fucking lot of boards, I will saw your ass open and shove 30 feet of wood cuts up your bloody devestated ass-meats.

This whole discussion is moot since you have a picture of a saw and a beam next to the text of the question. The teacher is a mongoloid.

20 minutes, but then you end up with 4 pieces.
1 cut = 2 pieces
2 x 2 = 4

So it has to be 15

Attached: FDFC45DA-10C6-4F6D-9C1D-6379FD68BCE9.gif (520x293, 2.49M)

>moot
literally who?

kek

>Everyone who doesn't get a chip is an anti-chipper.
>Anti-chippers are science deniers who cause all crime in our country, migrants are not to blame

Right in the feels mayne ;_;
Public school teacher detected.

If you dont want america to exist and be a strong nation then dont pay taxes. You can just live in third world trumps america where nothing is possible but at least you DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB ANYMORE. You people are retard, you dont even know how countries work.

Attached: Douglas_X-3_NASA_E-17348.jpg (1144x892, 160K)

Here's my experience from 2014-2016 with common core.

>Got rid of Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2.
>Replaced with "Integrated Math 1, 2 and 3"
>Pre-calc and Calc still normal
>Integrated Math Teachers don't actually teach
>Students read out of the work book, do the problems, and bring it in the next day
>At the start of class, one kid from each table would write up a homework problem on the board
>Teacher would go over all problems, tell us to turn in our corrected homework for no penalty.
>Tests could be retaken infinite times for a maximum of 50% of the points you missed
>tfw got 75% on test, but actually goes in the gradebook as 87%.

Nobody failed the class, but nobody learned fuckall from it. Most of the time we didn't actually have physical homework, we would just write up problems from page X on the board in those cases. We used a digital math program as homework, it had leveling tiers and was a pain in the ass to use. Half the time was wasted because there was no special characters keyboard, so you spent a long time clicking through pages of symbols for the one you need.

I was also the guinea pig class for the CAASPP, the new state standardized test in California. It's terrible, and it's destroying the advancement of mathematics. We had a 32% pass rate for math on the CAASPP in 2017, which puts the pass rate almost a full percent lower than the year before. English, however, is very slightly advancing in an upward trend, and sits currently at 59%.

They're trying to discourage higher education in the sciences while promoting higher education in the liberal arts.

These would be the exact arguments too goddamn it I hate this stupid gay earth

God I hope this is bait. You don't measure based on the number of boards. You measure based on the number of cuts.

Time for some good old Common Core
Specially designed for retarded nigger brains
BEHOLD

Attached: 1-Yu_hxLNNdlEFyouNQBLwlQ.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Attached: 1500199025091.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Attached: 1500199187798.jpg (622x829, 150K)

Attached: 1500204575190.png (800x822, 406K)