Anyone know approximately how long it will take for those honduras migrants to reach the US?

Anyone know approximately how long it will take for those honduras migrants to reach the US?

Attached: 181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.jpg (2500x1668, 2.56M)

1 day

Maybe juan more month.

A month+
Majority of them will stay in Mexico city, some of them will be killed, some kidnapped, majority of the women will be raped.
The activists with US passport will most likely be at the border in a week.

Why are they carrying their flag so proudly

Mr.Trump run over them with your tanks

It took them 6 days to go from honduras to mexico
now to go from mexico/guatemala border to CA?
a long time, over a month.
The trains take weeks if not months themselves, because they don't have a direct route , they make stops, load and unload.

They'll arrive November 4th.

Attached: 1539501507036.jpg (600x739, 193K)

Why are they carrying their flag?
Aren't they trying to escape that shit hole?

They want to bring their shit hole with them

If the caravan walks 20 miles a day, that would be 280 miles on the day of the midterms. They wont make it unless soros gives the beaners a bus

All spics should be deported

Attached: 1472790132155.jpg (640x640, 44K)

I'll never understand this from immigrants who claim there country is so terrible that they try to claim refugee status.
And call America evil.
But then demand to get into America and only priase the country they came from.

Attached: fivefooteleven.png (573x463, 638K)

You need to be a retard to understand another retards

>migrants
Why cede ground on the language front? They are illegal immigrants. Don't let the left manipulate your speech.

the only explanation is that they're not refugees or even migrants, they're hostile invaders.

That caravan is merely the head segment of a much larger millions filled centipede.

They plan on collapsing the entire south and central america into north america. Canada is useless and Mexico is nothing more then a doormat.

This. Millions of them already have.

*tips tinfoil*

guys, when trump said "unknown middle easterns" was he referring to (((them)))?

I hope trump keeps to his word and stop them at the borders.. but probably he will cause a media thingy to distract you stupid burgers while he lets them in and everyone will forget about it...
Multiculturalism 2k18

Attached: C62589D5-F0CC-48BC-92CD-81419D806B7B.jpg (545x478, 48K)

Secretary Pompeo just said they will not be allowed to cross our border. I hope that the Trump administration doesn't pussy out on this

We might say "liberty or death", but most people would be willing to accept the shackles of evil in order to eat. All a matter or perspective. They don't like us, but we have food and jobs, and their home countries do not. They'd try to come even if we were Nazi Germany.

Two weeks

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Are they pushing the "OMG it's mostly women and children, most of them engineers and doctors" rhetoric this time too? I just find it funny when that happens.

*tips pussyhat*

*tips Stahlhelm*

you're the one who's deluded if you think this migrant caravan approaching just before the midterms is a coincidence.

They prepared us to this by playing those zombie games

Attached: yes pepe.gif (800x792, 607K)

bout treefiddy

I hate you for making me laugh at that.