Which country is the most 56% mutted up?

USA or Brazil comes to mind first. I think the USA will elapse Brazil because probably Brazil doesn't have as much race mixing propaganda! Plus Brazil has a larger wealth disparity probably of races then even the usa.

Attached: CmShSlaUIAASRJe.jpg (1200x1023, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that baby looks like it wants to die, ugly af btw.

Brazil is more mutted because it was government policy 100 years ago to try and WHITED.COM the African out of their former slaves. To everyone's shock this just created a bunch of mutts

The mother is ugly too. She looks like a mutt.

American and I can say USA. Whites love racemixing now, especially millenials and younger. All those studies of people prefering their own race strongly are from older gens. From my exp half of all couples are interracial. Every interracial couple mathmatically means there is one white and one nonwhite left out in the cold, so it encourages yet even *more* interracial couples or dying alone. Basically white guys I see are all with asians/indians/latinas. They are usually 6/10 or less guys who white women just automatically ignore. Meanwhile white women don't really have bfs, they just whore around and hope for white chad but I also see them with nonwhites as bfs too, mainly beaners/nigs/arabs. Next generation will be brazil tier or worse. At least brazillians are racist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

based

Look, I know you guys are just reacting to the forced multiculturalism agenda (I am too), but I think you're taking it a little too far, personally.

Also, all babies look like that at some point.

Did that nog get cucked? That baby doesnt look half black.

Yes you can't bleach, bleaching is a meme. I mean its really simple math I don't like going over and over but the only way to bleach is a constant overwhelming influx of pure white populations. Like the native americans who were outnumbered a 100 to 1 by whites got bleached but you can't bleach even a small nonwhite population, I'd argue any population that is over 10% you cannot bleach ever.

The U.S.A isn't even close to Brazil, this is where the 56% meme has gotten completely out of control

Like southern Brazil the U.S. has regional whiteness, but moreso and in some places it's damn near monolithic, my high school for instance was 98% white, we had one black kid and one Mexican.

Attached: whiterthanyouachmed.png (547x433, 12K)

Bleached

Attached: Redenção.jpg (280x332, 25K)

I don't see it as much in the North East; specifically in Boston. Typically, all of the races stick with their own kind, with the exception of Latin women and white males. I am just waiting for the virus to spread up here.

>usa
You do realize that USA has more white people than all of Europe combined right?
Try looking at places like Canada or Australia that have over 80% asian ancestry.

You do realize this is the case everywhere

Blacked

Attached: 1539629166011.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

america is not a white country anymore

The remaining whites in a generation or two are going to be extremely racist, just watch
They will be a minority in a country their ancestors built and they will hate for it

I see you've chosen Luxembourg as your memeVPN for today

You do realize this is a cuckposter

Fun fact: it never was. The idea of a racial ethnostate is fundamentally opposed to the concept of America, as that precludes many people with good ideas or drive to achieve from following their passions.

Belgium. I was kind of shocked when visited

Attached: 1457236342133.jpg (400x300, 72K)

He's not entirely wrong about the eventual outcome though
In reality whites just aren't breeding with anyone while beans shit out 13 kids a woman

America was founded as a white state
You cant just change history you kike

Whites have the lowest racial out-marriage rate, in the single digits, and only 1/10 Americans overall marry out of their race. We're not becoming mutts, just more like a United Nations collage.

Branqueamento was a means of survival. Brazil had the highest population of slaves in the Americas. Imagine if the entire US had demographics that reflected the Deep South, and you'd understand the dilemma Brazil had on its hands.

made a chart to show bleaching is a massive fail, and this is assuming just a starting point of 20% nonwhite

Attached: ye.png (601x331, 10K)

Hispanic immigration and birth rates are actually falling pretty rapidly, immigration flows are shifting to be from Asia and Africa to make up for it. The Asian population has skyrocketed in the past few decades, and Obama was busy shoving hundreds of thousands of Somalis into rural white areas

That's true. Nobody can. So pretending that the great people who created our country did so to promote exclusively "white" agendas is foolish. Yes, the majority of those who had a hand in its creation were Europeans. But as the Declaration of Independence proudly declares, "all Men are created equal". America exists to allow anyone, regardless of physical characteristics, who has the drive and passion to succeed to pursue happiness as they wish.

Non whites were not considered "men" when that was written
The Founding fathers they were animals and didnt belong in our great nation

Not to mention, the RAISE act might be passed after the midterms which would increase European immigration.

Where do you get off that the Founders didn't consider nonwhites "not Men"? Do enlighten me.

Naturalization Act of 1790, kike
That is all the info you need

Attached: usconstitution2.png (1314x752, 641K)

Follow me to the free shower kike

Attached: FoundersAmericannationalists.jpg (849x1280, 231K)

Attached: pol fathers.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

Is the baby Asian?

cope. the founding fathers were white nationalists. thats just historical fact

Her face is so bland after years of makeup and club crawling and that is probably how he met her because these thots congregate where rich athletes come to town for a game. The nigger is going to be like all the other dumb niggers and blow his entire net worth off on bitches and trips to the mediterranean though so she only has a limited amount of time to reap the benefits of acting like a meat incubator of nigger sperm.

You statement contradicts itself. What you should really say is that Brazil did it wrong.

>Every interracial couple mathematically means there is one white and one nonwhite left out in the cold, so it encourages yet even *more* interracial couples or dying alone.
That is mathematically infactual since taking 1:1 ratio from each racial group means that the same ratio of racial population is left so there is no increase for racemixing to happen then before.

>Immigration Act of 1924
>was a United States federal law that set quotas on the number of immigrants from certain countries while providing funding and an enforcement mechanism to carry out the longstanding (but hitherto unenforced) ban on other non-white immigrants.
> The law was primarily aimed at further decreasing immigration of specific groups of Europeans, including Italians, Greeks, Poles, Slavs, and Eastern European Jews.

Amerimutts were pretty woke back in the day. WW2 was the win for the jews and here we are today.

Europe
>700 million people
>80% white

America
>330 million people
>70% white

Might want to do some math there, kiddo

this isn't how it works. I know some people who are 12,5% black and all of them have noticiable african traits, they are just pardos. A person with more than 3% african DNA can't pass as white in Europe or NA

That confusing as hell.

I'm 1/8 black and brown, but my sister is white, blonde and has green eyes

It really is, but here is a better example. European genes are the weakest and blue eyes, blonde hair and chiseled face structure will pretty much always going to be replaced by shitskin genes. So we get shitty hair, eyes, skin tone and most importantly, mental capabilities as a result.

Attached: 1472502315961.jpg (600x450, 95K)

Are you retarded? Europe is like 92% white excluding people like Turks and 97-98% white if you used American standards of counting MENA as white.

America is 72% white including hispanic "whites" like Marco Rubio. It is 63% white if you used the former method.

There's a point to be made that when you're made a statistical minority and surrounded by aliens you're being crowded out by it's more difficult to find a mate, especially when your own government is literally trying to kill you off by making as many of your men as possible into invisible losers with social engineering policies.

The only way it could ever work is if you had totalitarian power to just make white dudes knock them up and abort all non-female children for generations.

... but if you had that level of control, why bother? You can just expel.

Brazil is a lost cause, so... Brazil.

Only mixes I've seen that retain light hair, blue/light green eyes are ones like this with east asians but again it still has to be more European than not in ancestry with multiple copies of the genes on both sides (see example pic related of half-Japanese with two half-Japanese parents) and even then that's just physical traits.

All data I've seen shows significantly higher rates of mental illness and social dysfunction so it's just a meme really, don't do it. The mental properties/brain structures that have created the modern world probably wouldn't endure, either.

Attached: yerrowperil.jpg (417x640, 29K)

I don’t live in the US, is this accurate?

No but it is higher than ever before (still less than 10%), which is worrying.

1/16 native brazilian, I look italian I guess, the only native brazilian trait I carry is the lack of body and facial hair

Brazilians are white. Stop lying negro.

Attached: FE3F8156-FA1D-457A-9517-49288C122139.png (1118x630, 218K)

>70% white
if you consider cotton heads as citizens then yes

As a european I guarantee you it would not, it would decrease it in fact, many europeans then would not be ably to re unify with family. I have to wait 2-3 more years on top of 2 I already waited to get a green card.

TRUE, literally even Sweden is way above 80% white...

>mfw if you think this would do anything but import more chinks & pajeets with faked credentials

I think it's sitting around 80% now.

brazil wasnt even a white country to begin with so thats a dumb post. its like calling zimbabwe a 56% mutt nation. it makes no sense because everyone is black.

for a real 56% we are talking about white western countries that have been diluted, isnt that the definition? so i would say france is probably #1, UK, USA and Germany quickly catching up.

notable up and comings: australia and canada. they are getting chinked and pajeet/blacked at an exponential rate right now

Attached: 1539543132274.png (611x820, 495K)

This pic is misleading since it doesn't show the "children" from the white couplings.

>American and I can say USA. Whites love racemixing now, especially millenials and younger.
Not even close to true here in SC, I hear many young white kids saying they do not hang with niggers. And this coming from kids who have liberal parents. They are not buying the state education pill, it is like those single mothers that are all ass blasted over their kids supposedly being like Nazis. What the powers that be seem to forget is that most kids will rebel against their parents, especially if they are weak.
No not at all. It is more of the we wish it was true garbage, but people are not buying the delusion pill.

Attached: angrykitty.jpg (1600x1200, 418K)

How the fuck could canada even hope to contain that many people let alone niggers?
Isnt the current population like 30 million?

Attached: 1417687539736.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

So what is the reality when it comes to young people and racemixing I’m tbe US?

The USA is nowhere near as racially mixed as Brazil. What a ridiculous thing to say.

About 36 million and it won't.

Canada is, for all practical purposes, far smaller than the US. Huge portions of it are virtually uninhabitable and the majority of the population lives within 100km of the border.

Brazil is whiter than uk,france and egypt

Attached: mutts.png (322x226, 7K)

Yes let's take even more Europeans and turn them into consumerist mutts. We must further destroy European cultures and languages.

France is probably 70% white.
So I'd say France, but it's going very down very fast.

~35 and it's already past carry capacity for the amount of arable and livable land.

The CGDF will cry out in pain as they gouge you on food prices.

What?? USA? uh no.. we only have 13% niggers, idiot. This whole 56% meme is fucking retarded. Brazi on the other hand is like 87% nigger, easily.

It is out there but it is not as great as they would have you believe in the media. Most of the idiots I see doing it are in their late twenties, and thirties. But the younger kids no. Thing is the black kids behave so badly in school it makes white kids hate them, same with the DACA brats. This is what the preferential treatment of PoC has wrought.

i dont know but i feel bad for the canacucks paying taxes. you guys are going to be fucked. hope you get your guns now because crime will be out of control 10 years from now

no.

Brazil is getting whiter

Attached: brazil whitepill.png (840x896, 49K)

>If you only knew how bad things really are.

>You do realize that USA has more white people than all of Europe combined right?
>Try looking at places like Canada or Australia that have over 80% asian ancestry.

Attached: 56.jpg (1200x1194, 84K)

That’s a fucking lie, Brazil has the second largest nigger population in them planet, they’re only behind Nigeria.

Tig if brue

Thats the case everywhere, OP isnt from the US or Brazil and is a complete faggot. Blacks only make up 13% of the population, and whites 65% even if it was 56% like they want to believe, then whites would still be out breeding the niggers and other races. Hispanics are the only ones we need to worry about, and thats only because they breed a lot more then whites. It will still take the hispanics 50years to catch up with whites though. The whole race mixing meme is retarded, yes, some whites are race mixing with blacks, but its such a low percent that its not really significant. You are seeing it more but you are only paying attention because its being highlighted more and its not the norm.

they are mixed race called pardos

>Try looking at places like Canada or Australia that have over 80% asian ancestry.

>being this delusional

Israel.
sage

Attached: kikes are the mutts.jpg (612x428, 97K)

No baby likes being born

Bleaching only works if you can guarantee that whites have more children then non-whites (which they never do)

Attached: 1449218707737.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Please do explain.

I often feel like black guys would do WAAAAAAYYY better if they didn’t behave so badly. I get what you mean about kids growing to hate each other across racial lines though. I’m britbong who went to a 2/3 white school and despite that, most people ended up hating the Muslim kids for the way they behaved. So the white girls and white guys still like each other again, Good. UK is 85% white, probably like 89% if you take out London and it still feels extremely diverse (not in a good way) but I live in the inner city which is mostly just poor white people still.

their counting hispanics as white, just like they do in the prisons in the US. The light skinned spics are being labeled as white, lol

Mexico is the biggest mutt country of them all, thats the real redpill. Your native ancestors got raped big time by the spainish. I mean look at your whole fucking culture is based around the spainish raping your ancestors lol You can even hear it in your shitty version of spanish.

west

Attached: bm_wf_2.jpg (1200x1200, 1.15M)

no she is cute, sadly

The whole world really. In Europe its really bad. North America is Brazil 2.0.
What a time to be alive.

Well what’s the reality

something is happening here, I see less blacks by the day

they gave blacks and mestizos feminism very hard and I barely see non whites anymore, not your 100% whites here but I go days without seeing black people

wtf are they doing

COPE

Attached: 1521735462351.png (640x550, 27K)

Maybe the military is just killing the criminals since they often have to keep order in your cities? Who knows. This would depress their birthrates.

People rarely race mix here,even though there is a large amount of race mixing propaganda.They've been trying the race mixing propaganda for decades,even turned it up to MAX race mixing propaganda,and Whites still rarely interracial marry or have race mixed children.A special snowflake (((journalist))) thought the same dumnbshit you said.Then she found out that barely 5% of the White population has niggeer,spic/"native" blood.IOut of that 5% some are less than 1% nig or spic/"native",so she wrote an article complaining that White Americans are "TOO WHITE!".
All that (((HollyJew))) race mixing propaganda has you believe that the majority of whites race mix or have mutt kids.Majority of White Americans are only mixed with other European ethnicities,and that's the only thing that can truly be considered "mutt" about most White Americans.
I can't speak for Niggers or Spics/"natives" populations that race mix more than Whites.
Pic.related. Article about how White Americans are "too white".

Attached: White Americans.png (656x1493, 138K)

the darker peoples birthrates have absolutely plumetted like a motherfucker wouldnt believe

from 5 to literal 1.1

who actually keeps the order here are criminal factions
I mean it.

>the darker peoples
What do you mean?
You are all dark, unironically. Some more than others, but dark nonetheless.

That black birthrate is falling and so is white birth rate. The birth rate in America is falling all together, its not a racemixing issue. This whole stupid meme about whites mixing with blacks is ridiculous. There is racemixing going on, but its been happening since the niggers came over on the boats. Its just being publicised more and more lately becaue the kikes want to start a race war and just want to cause havoc in the US. Whites are still the majority by a landslide and we arent going anywhere. Our real focus needs to be on immigration and the jews sneaking into our politics. Theyve managed to get into positions of power, and thats a problem. Who cares if 2% of our population is mixed raced, it doesnt effect the 70% whites that are still breeding more white children. blacks are only 13% and falling. Lose the memeflag, schlomo.