Poland:

Poland:
>hated by both Nazis and Communists, referred on multiple occasions as "racial trash"
>backwards in terms of all European standards, outdated mentality, unable to adapt
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT
>the only ones who accepted communism instead of viewing it as occupation
>degenerates by nature
>all aspects of "culture" stolen from the neighbors and invaders
>didn't ally with their Balkan brothers in the war against the Turks
>were the only ones willing to cooperate with the Soviets, which is why they got all this clay
>claimed to have been the leaders in the resistance against Nazi Germany
>claim that they are the smartest and strongest people in Europe, but they never had any accomplishments because the evil Westerners are keeping them down
>have a habit of moving en masse to a foreign clay and then claiming it as theirs, used this trick to win most of the clay they currently have
>very impulsive, loud and nigger-tier violent
>unwarranted self-importance, will think you hate him because he's Polish, even if you don't know what or where Poland is
>failed in WW1
>started WW2
>claim to be patriots, but work for ShareBlue for 5 cents per post

Attached: polish flag.jpg (800x450, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=e3yiZWRAKAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just posting here for my 5 eurocents per post.

Attached: 5-cents-euro-coin-reverse-1.jpg (400x400, 71K)

i can see why merkel wants to genocide this with her islam

Attached: iga.jpg (1315x1980, 150K)

I get along better with Poles than Germans in Sweden to be honest. Poles are more relaxed, Germans are so stiff and hierarchal. I heard from my gf that only western germans are stiff and boring, eastern germans are cool and down to earth accourding to her.

Poland is pretty anti-soviet imo

Yup, Hans, you're completely right. Now give me my 5 cents.

Do you work with Germans and Poles or just happen to live in a neighborhood with a lot of them living there as well?

Classic butthurt germs

this is just biased, ignorant, and most of all picky point of view...........!!!WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!!!.........

Attached: polishjew.png (257x217, 128K)

Hello Stanislav

Daily reminder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
>Known as paradisus iudaeorum (Latin for "Paradise of the Jews"),[5] it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of the world's Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1543x868, 167K)

Polish and Japanese posters are consistently the best on this board. I have spent too much time here for too many years and my opinion is right. Honorable mention to the French too, rare as they are becoming.

and as soon as the Jews left Poland turned into a backwards shithole. It's almost as if Slavs are retarded and Jews are God's chosen people.

My Father is german, my Mother polish. Am i central-european Masterrace?

Poles are based, have a great sense of humour, and make delicious perogies.

Dont be mad that their culture will outlive yours, kraut.

Remember the charge of 27 000 hussars at Vienna when they saved your ass.

The only reason is because the gibs stopped flowing. Same shit with EU.

Attached: 1498865557604.png (1022x2570, 205K)

>this meme again

Well your ppl clean toilets in this shithole

I have worked with some germans before and i didn't like them. My gf is a teaches german in hi-school so she used to talk a lot with germans in uni. My best friend in school was polish and my gf's cousins are half polish so i guess im a little biased hehe.

No but i like Poland.

Yeah, right. In addition to being known as paradise for jews, it was also "heaven for nobles" and "hell for peasants". And throughout its existence it really didn't achieve much for a country of such size. A it ended exactly how it should've - like a complete failure of a "country" it was.

Attached: axMBgsy.jpg (1200x967, 509K)

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST06-1.jpg (658x989, 174K)

Pretty hilarious, germany, as your post is from a country that literally never won a war even once in its pathetic history, and is otherwise known for breeding housing all the most famous and dangerous jews that ever existed.

Your failed attempts at punishing us for not taking part in your Kalergi immigration plan in the EU are also hilarious, you shut the fuck about it 30 seconds after it turned out EU funds barely make 1,5 of our GDP.

You were limped dicked losers for 900 out of the last 1,000 years, and your spree of being limp dicks now continues.

And i say that while laughing my ass off at the fact i havent seen a single nigger in the last 2 years, and according to the last news, an average german doesnt even have more than 2,000 $ on his account.

What a meme of a nation.

Attached: poles at brandenburg gate.jpg (600x739, 55K)

True. Anything "great" that ever came out of Poland wasn't actually Polish. If you look at any impressive piece of Polish architecture, you'll find that it was more than likely paid for by the king but constructed by German or Italian engineers. Poolacks can't do anything on their own.

germans can't do anything right except drink beer and play forklift simulator.

everything else they attempt is dog shit and ruins earth for hundreds if not thousands of years thereafter.

Attached: germany sucks.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Germany is the only country in Europe that would gain some GDP if they razed their capital city to the ground. How the fuck do you even achieve that?

Attached: Berlin.png (640x565, 70K)

hated by both Nazis and Communists, referred on multiple occasions as "racial trash"
Yet here we are.
My great grandfather was guerilla until he was killed in 46
>have a habit of moving en masse to a foreign clay and then claiming it as theirs
Seriously nigga?

Ill bet 10 dolarydoos that you some butthurted wimpy kraut whose helga was stolen by superior polish kiełbasa

Decentralization, also muslims.

Attached: polishinanutshell.jpg (720x446, 151K)

knew that flag was some german faggot before even clicking on the thread
stay mad at how we are 99.99% white while you get a muslim attack weekly, sometimes daily

Attached: 1539982191888.png (750x711, 87K)

>>hated by both Nazis and Communists

Attached: Poland during WW2.jpg (1024x766, 140K)

>mfw I browse this thread

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

can i actually get 5 cents per post?

>Failed in WW1
Srsly Muhammad?

Go back to my toilet mykola

Wtf 5 cents ????

Attached: 1536646967883.jpg (716x957, 189K)

Hey, how can I claim the 5 cents? Why wasn't I informed before? I could have earned enough to pay a hooker to lose my virginity by now.

Its people were invaded and killed by Nazis and Communists.

whitoids pls devide

Attached: pimmelkopp.png (259x294, 52K)

>your daily polish thread

Attached: beter.jpg (613x398, 50K)

Plottwist:
>90% of GERMans are polish rape babies

Attached: 1539321335684.jpg (996x1000, 315K)

me too bro

Poland is YET AGAIN in an awkward position in this century as it can never align itself with traditionalist anti-zionist Russia because of its recent history, so it proudly embraces the Americans and EU, actively helps invade Iraq, and all around unwittingly swallows the Jewish cock. Now it's attempting to hang on to its traditionalism and ethnonationalism in the face of it but again can't turn to Russia for help, it's sort of on its own along with the Hungarians. It's a tragic joke that this has happened to them once more, hopefully they can hang on and continue to be a source of strength for the european and american right, but as we all know the future is bleak.

Hungarians already turned to Russia, the just cant say it aloud and have to abide to EU on some matters, all this while increasing economic ties, Hungary refused to bow to the EU and continue building their nuclear plant with Russia

Anti Soviet? Yes, somewhat.
Anti Communist? Not at all, the current 'right wing' government are literal communists, like, the leaders are literally the same people who were active as politicians during the Soviet occupation or are their protégés.

Oh come on, the bait was good till that point

Attached: WellShit1.jpg (701x720, 159K)

Half of that is wrong, you are embarassing stop posting.

>>the only ones who accepted communism instead of viewing it as occupation

The fuck?

Attached: 1537304632254.jpg (1200x660, 242K)

>Anti Soviet? Yes, somewhat.

Not somewhat, heavy. Remember Solidarity movement?

>Anti Communist? Not at all, the current 'right wing' government are literal communists, like, the leaders are literally the same people who were active as politicians during the Soviet occupation or are their protégés.

Not true in the slightest but k. They are purging commies from the courts. The current constitution is heavily Soviet-ified. Poland needs to go back to its roots, Second Polish Republic style.

>They are purging commies from the courts.
>Poland needs to go back to its roots, Second Polish Republic style.
youtube.com/watch?v=e3yiZWRAKAk

They are purging commies, yes, surely buddy.
Kaczyński voted two times against removing the former communist politicians from being able to serve in the government. Only recently (2007 I think?) PIS uniformly voted against taking veteran privileges from literal former communist militia who are living off ludicrous pensions 10-20x of the average salary), because apparently it's very fair and democratic that people who stalked and murdered people live lavish lifestyle, they sure deserve it.
They're wolves wearing sheep skin.

You posted a picture of a march from 2018

before calling other nations failed countries you should just take a step back, breathe for a bit and take a good glance where you come from, dmytro