>Street harassment 'relentless' for women and girls
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45942447

>'Degrading strip search left me with PTSD'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-45439954

>Boy, 14, 'lucky to be alive' after north Belfast hammer attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45947164

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: Spyro.jpg (501x640, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/merryadventureso00pyle2/page/n11
archive.org/details/merry_adventures_robin_hood_librivox
youtube.com/watch?v=IsvfofcIE1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YBUSd4Xsi2Y
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aGSKrC7dGcY
youtube.com/watch?v=q2Y7IRgAzoo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4maoo4A3x4
youtu.be/YSIcLRpxNaM
veteransforbritain.uk/timesletter/
youtube.com/watch?v=ApbFbf-JHZo
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n

g

u

b

u.

archive.org/details/merryadventureso00pyle2/page/n11

>(BONUS)
archive.org/details/merry_adventures_robin_hood_librivox

Attached: READ THIS.png (591x777, 494K)

inb4 bongers stay in the (((eu))) bc they cant live on their own anymore, bahahahahahaha the fucking empire, empire of paki rape, empire of autisic theresa, empire of bufter island, empire of churchil the kike-pleaser - LADIES AND GENTLEMEN - empire of bongistan, that cant exist without the help of eu anymore, bahahahahahahaha its like a dream come true, we dont bomb you, we dont invade you, we just cuck and castrate you and make you our little bitch island ohohohohoho

>this level of seethe

Attached: 1522611086894.jpg (634x650, 131K)

>replying to that bait

no

>he replied

Slavshits & halfkrauts seething

youtube.com/watch?v=IsvfofcIE1Q

dont tell me what to do

Attached: 1536939582543.png (1366x768, 217K)

they did it, the krauts fucking did it, they finally annexed your little bufter empire. not just that, in the end they made you beg - THEY MAKE YOU BEG - to be allowed back in. merkel and junckers rule over your island now bongers, and you shall have diversity - OH YOU SHALL HAVE DIVERSITY - you will be our new brasil, we will make you all pretty and dressed up befor we fuck you in the ass, bahahahahah

Attached: jean-claude-juncker-angela-merkel.jpg (1335x751, 67K)

seethe harder

Attached: suck the sosij.png (1481x1898, 170K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YBUSd4Xsi2Y

fight me on law hill on halloween

bahahha, its you who boils over little bufter, but it doesnt mean a shit because nobody hears you on your little bufter island. you are ours now, you are just a little office branch of the (((eu))) and merkel is your new queen. you will beg, bahahahahh BEG ohohohohoho they make you beg to remain

>please let us in again
>please we will behave now
>yes yes we know we are too weak to exist without you

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i am not sure if you understand what that means, bongers are eternaly cucked if they remain ETERNALLY KEKED BY THE SUPERIOR CONTINENTALS

READ THESE
JAMES MASON - SIEGE
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
DAVID MYATT - GUIDE TO THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE - THE TURNER DIARIES and HUNTER
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
THEODORE KACZYNSKI - INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE and ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
RAGNAR REDBEARD - MIGHT IS RIGHT
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
PENTTI LINKOLA - CAN LIFE PREVAIL?
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
MAO TSE-TUNG - ON GUERILLA WARFARE
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf

Attached: AngryAryans-TooWhiteForYou-Cover.jpg (1393x1415, 390K)

how do you even claim to exist

muh Valhalla
muh aryan warrior spirit

you'd be dead if you were real
how do you even see yourself?

You do know its the same sad bastards in here every fucking day, right?

>enjoys the silence

>stop paying women less than men for doing a completely different job that offers different pay and is unrelated to someone's gender.
Is this basically what that bullshit in the news today was all about? I heard people sperging out on the radio before but couldn't be arsed with paying attention t b h, seemed like a load of bullshit with all the usual virtue-signalling faggots out in force.

OF ALL THE SILLY SAYINGS

Attached: rivers of bubbles.jpg (640x501, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aGSKrC7dGcY

i'll let you feel my pain if you would get me high

Whats meant to be the best version of the bible. Im not a christian but want to start reading it , I've heard about Kings James Version and NIV

Yet you still give him (You)'s

>how do you even claim to exist
what?
>muh valhalla
>muh aryan warrior spirit
What makes you think these concepts are so risible?
>you'd be dead if you were real
Elaborate
>how do you even see yourself
As a white man with a duty to his race and nation, nothing more

Attached: 944055_881224855332071_2615831045780943865_n.png (503x428, 243K)

>he does it to be popular

Autism doesnt live for the >> lad.

>tfw posted the original version of this picture

1 post GANG

and the alternative being? moping alone like you?

lmfao

If even one person reads one book, it's a plus. I just post the list, then partake of different discussions in brit/pol/ - if someone asks or challenges then I'll engage them but I tend to join in unrelated discussions, for me it's just like flyering a wall but even less effort

I defended you last thread, but fuck you, im on eddies side now.

>Is this basically what that bullshit in the news today was all about?
tl;dr, yes. they claimed that cooks were paid badly because they are women, and jannies were paid slightly less badly because they are men, and the government capitulated as usual. in the public sector it's perfectly normal and encouraged by the culture to claim discrimination when you want a pay rise, even if it's not true. they don't see anything dishonest or opportunistic about it. the whole thing stinks of mucky morals.

Didnt there used to be a seige general? Bring it back.

they're risible because they aren't liveable.
are you a coward or?
if you believed in honour and valhalla and the aryan warrior spirit you wouldn't see yourself as a leafleter at the edinburgh fringe festival

>how do you even see yourself
As a white man with a duty to his race and nation, nothing more
You're taking the wrong route man

I get it, i really really do

Attached: Ceridwen.jpg (645x944, 81K)

Why did you do that as 2 replies?

the more the merrier

Different feels

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: WojakStubbleandMug.jpg (400x449, 16K)

don't talk reccy like you weren't getting btfo last thread all thread long cmon

Channel 5 Tower of London looks good, wonder when we will get to use it again?

i'm undefeated

dont make me get the belt you lying fuck

No jobs, fuck this country lads

Why are you so angry that countries have names?

listen
from a sport standpoint you won

listen
from a fight standpoint
round 1 and 3 were mine

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Y7IRgAzoo

how does brit/pol/ feel about remembrance day, war memorials etc.?

Attached: poppy.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Attached: OsyWmapW1OSwJjAZGwrlwA_r.jpg (750x559, 166K)

>they aren't liveable
According to your estimation, plenty of people disagree.
>are you a coward
No, if you're asking "hurr why haven't you gone lone wolf yet", because it doesn't stand to actually benefit our racial struggle
>if you believed in honour and valhalla and the aryan warrior spirit you wouldn't see yourself as a leafleter at the edinburgh fringe festival
I don't see myself as a leafleter, I explained why I post the list, because it's easy considering I post here anyway and might help someone onto the correct route.
>You're taking the wrong route man
Entirely possible, but if it's a choice between a principled demise and a cowed existence I'll pick the former every time.
>I get it, I really really do
I'm not sure you do, I think a lot of people in this general don't understand quite what is at stake
Excellent idea, I might start doing that actually. I mainly care about reaching English minds but that's still a good idea, thanks

It's easy as fuck to get beer in Scotland after ten if you aren't a sadcase (I am but recently)

No

No

No

Cheeky bastard looks like me. 'andsome lad though.

Attached: NorfFC9.jpg (810x713, 88K)

was round 1 when you started calling yourself clara and round 3 when you started telling everyone you sucked my dick? damn you got me beat

>I'm not sure you do, I think a lot of people in this general don't understand quite what is at stake
are you joking? you have no idea.

>I post here anyway
Hitler wouldn't post here.
> a principled demise and a cowed existence I'll pick the former every time.
No you won't and you don't.

There are other options, options where you can wake up and respect yourself and your existence.

>Uh Edward, someone has been sick in the lobby, clean it up, cheers.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

fucking this lmfao

bet u the rart doesnt even know about dial a drink tho

>ceridwen
do you consider this painting a proto-jenna or something?

Round 1. I believe from a sport standpoint, round 1 was his. Top position against the fence. Zero position advancement or damage inflicted. But top position.
From a fight standpoint the first round is mine.
Actual shots landed and a willingness to engage. Straight left early. Knee to the head on the low shot. Elbows in any and all tie up scenarios. Opponent just holding the legs against the fence for almost the entire round.
Round 3. After the worst round of my fighting career, I come back and win this round. Again walking forward, walking him down, and willing to engage.

>Most northernly point isn't in Northern Ireland
>Eddie still thinks NI should be called Northern Ireland

Im not against them but they are used as pressure release valve for more purposeful nation pride nowdats

Ceridwen's son, Morfran (also called Afagddu), was hideously ugly, so Ceridwen sought to make him wise in compensation. She made a potion in her magical cauldron to grant the gift of wisdom and poetic inspiration

Attached: Jenna3.jpg (352x352, 30K)

mods are purging

Everyone be serious we being watched by the boz boz

No, they do understand on an abstract level but they're still detached from the reality of it, and what it truly means for us. Being completely blackpilled is not being "aware" or a higher understanding of the situation
>Hitler wouldn't post here
Hitler's dead and this isn't the 1930s
>No you won't and you don't
You can assert that but I assure you if you'd been with me in a few situations, you'd see I'm not blowing hot air
>There are other options, options where you can wake up and respect yourself and your existence
You're making a lot of assumptions here, what makes you think from that list of books I don't respect myself/my own existence? In fact, what do you think Siege promotes? Because I think you believe I'm promoting/engaging in some kind of pointless nihilistic violence fetishism that's limited to aimless terror - which isn't what I promote and it's not what Siege promotes

bit gay that

Lest we forget, user

your words not mine

Fucking miss 90s new age music.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4maoo4A3x4

The sun never sets on brit/pol/

some press conference is about to happen in burgerland

youtu.be/YSIcLRpxNaM

You should grab Opus III's mind fruit album lad

Not that it's new-age, just saying, it's early 90's and worth a whirl

Ok I think we can be silly again the plod have gone

Heard of it, but never really listened to it. I've gotten back into this kind of music after finding all my old impulse tracker files.

i have mixed feelings about them. on the one hand, i'm convinced that the men of the war generations represent a higher and better type of men than what we're left with today, and they deserve our respect. on the other, i think it's become a morbid cult of the dead. most of these memorials were originally meant to be temporary commemorations. now they're permanent, and tower over towns all over britain. imagine if they'd done that for the seven years' war, or the napoleonic wars, or any of the other great wars in our past. and it's become tangled up with the multicultural foundation myth of the second world war, of course.

everyone hates the modern world

we have to go back

"The only acceptable national pride is that based on lots of dead white men."

>e seven years' war, or the napoleonic wars, or any of the other great wars in our past.
none of them were close to the scale of WW1 in the term of casualties to be fair

Pretty much all i listen to these days is late 80's-early-90's trance, house, acid, hardcore, techno etc from back in the day; it reminds me of better times before the Blair years

Kek, caravan btfo

Ikr? And they dont get as mad when they find ectoplasm in their knicker drawer

They all sang along to the ghost busters theme song and immediately rang the polis
LIARS

I preffer to call it erectoplasm

*sip*
remember when Turkey had a coup ?

yep

i remember

I don't think there's anything about the modern era that I like. And I don't say that as some nostalgic hipster, but everything just seems increasingly lousy and low-quality.

yeah. and the whole murder of the journalist thing has got trump admin wanting to hunt down whos responsible

>self improvement

Attached: 1482420032796.gif (161x190, 1.38M)

You people have no vitality.

Attached: dr-strangelove-quotes-dr-strangelove-quotes-inspirational-37-dr-strangelove-or-how-i.jpg (1164x768, 296K)

Guy on the left was a Jew.

Why don't most of you go out and get some friends,make them to invite you to their homes,get a girlfriend,get a decent paid job?

That's the basic thing society asks it's not even above average and you still can't.

It's like a guy in his 20s that's still learning how to count basic numbers,but thinks how he is will be Professor of Mathematics at Harvard one day.
Why not just commit suicide and end all future suggering because it's only to get worst.

Based Austria

Attached: Family photo 117.jpg (640x640, 36K)

HOLY SHIT

The Times published a letter from Veterans For Britain that supports a second referendum.

But now Veterans For Britain are saying that the Time edited their letter, and that they were supporting brexit, not a second referendum,

This is fucked up

veteransforbritain.uk/timesletter/

Attached: 488AA1D6-4890-480C-B114-43BFAB2383E5.jpg (725x280, 87K)

turkish intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=ApbFbf-JHZo

>future suggering
What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

Just a typo, I'm sure :^).

Besides, it doesn't matter what they now say as this is what everyone read, and only a tiny minority will read the newsletter on their site, or the "apology" printed in some corner section of a a later issue of The Times.

Bump

(((The Times)))

Wait, Peter Sellers was Jewish?

The guy on the right was a Communist, he actually fought with Yugoslavian partisans in WW2 as an OSS officer.

Attached: 1534194678504.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)