Uh-oh

Uh oh, oh no, oh nonononononononononooooo!!!
>Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales announced last week that his country has apprehended and deported nearly 100 ISIS-linked operatives.
>His claim comes as a caravan of Honduran migrants that has grown to 4,000 strong moves through the country en route to the U.S.
>Morales made the remarks at the Oct. 11 Conference for Prosperity and Security in Central America, which was attended by several senior U.S. officials, including Vice President Mike Pence
>NBC News reported Wednesday that a caravan of migrants fleeing Honduras for the U.S. had reached Guatemala and swelled to 4,000
>4,000

Dude... they're fucking coming... they're marching this way as we speak.

Attached: uh oh.png (894x672, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2018/10/19/guatemala-claims-it-has-caught-100-isis-terrorists-as-migrant-caravan-reaches-mexican-border
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-migrant-caravan-of-military-aged-males-marches-to-u-s/
lifezette.com/2018/10/nearly-100-isis-terrorist-arrests-prompt-worries-about-migrant-caravan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theblaze.com/news/2018/10/19/guatemala-claims-it-has-caught-100-isis-terrorists-as-migrant-caravan-reaches-mexican-border
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-migrant-caravan-of-military-aged-males-marches-to-u-s/
lifezette.com/2018/10/nearly-100-isis-terrorist-arrests-prompt-worries-about-migrant-caravan/

Too bad Guatemala is going to get choked out anyway

Some Jewish psyop I suspect.

Trump already insinuated it's the kikes.

Attached: 1523644106497.png (631x621, 122K)

Attached: 1518165780619.png (808x1144, 369K)

I’m glad he’s bringing up, hopefully he can call on the national guard to step in or some shit

This caravan is so far away, the kike sihlls are spamming threads and the media is talking about it because it's a distraction from other global happenings and events.

imagine how ISIS could sneak in nuclear weapons with a bunch of beans

at least its not khashoggi spam, this is at least more interesting than that bullshit

B-but CNN told me Trump lied and it's just pregnant women and kids in the caravan!

Khashoggi was killed by Israel to try and stifle the middle east peace plan. Israel is getting desperate.

They're coming here, thousands of them. This is litmus test to see if America will defend her own borders.
>kike shill
Don't even know what you brought that up for desu.

No, you're a kike shill that's trying to make people focus on a caravan thousands of miles away for the next 2+ weeks because you need a distraction from all the corruption revelations and other revelations coming out.

Shit, seriously? Sauce?

I'm not against other revelations being put out, you can even lay them out on this thread if you want to. I'm not a disinfo agent lol, I'm just posting something I feel is important.

Because the caravan will come, believe it or not. It's just a matter of how far they'll go.

I just found this out, it's crazy dude.

(((ISIS))) = Mossad terrorists

Attached: 1539922919990.jpg (640x596, 186K)

Attached: 1509371502011.png (2430x1460, 2.36M)

Again, you can make that a thread if you want. I just feel that it’s ALSO important that there are terrorists coming in a Jew-funded caravan, and that they are heading for our border.

The terrorists are the jews

And they’re heading for this border, hence why I made this thread.

So then you’d agree that this is a thread worth making, and that I’m not a shill. Good

You really think they will make it to TJ? PFFT you know cartels, some are paid for keeping quiet about the caravan, some even has oepratives and family there, but the other cartels will see this as another rival making profit on their land, you really don't think a van full of ski masked men with automatic weapons WOULDN'T stop it? It's just another day in the Cartel Wars, human smuggling, drugs, weapons, etc.