What are your experiences with women in STEM?

What are your experiences with women in STEM?

Attached: PFDgxcJ.jpg (1300x956, 96K)

No lady programmers in any of my programming jobs. C'est la vie.

Been working in IT for about 6 years, only women i have had to deal with is a chick from back in school who was a complete sloot. She wasnt terribly ugly but a complete train wreck.

There are three kinds of male engineer student:
1) Very capable.
2) Hard working strugglers.
3) Losers
There are two kinds of female engineering student.
1) Very capable.
2) Those working on an Mrs. Degree.

Attached: stem v gender studies.jpg (896x802, 178K)

Brother is mechanical engineer and he resented the ones in college because they were retarded and got pushed through anyway

Electrical engineer here.
There are almost no women here or any career that demands heavy math.
There are two in my class, one is a shitskin dyke and the other one is an ugly fat glasses girl, both are actually competent but they are erection killers.
It seems for females is either looks or brains.

usually extremely annoying trans-rights bullshitters or something. i've met one girl who was good at what she did out of hundreds.

im in a college physics class and my teacher is the only female

90% Asian. I went to school in California, though.

Bad. I work in IT and all women who's even remotely related to IT are just useless to be honest.

Attached: 1476946060338.jpg (1400x814, 446K)

Work with some female engineers - they all seem to feel the pressure to be "as good as the men", which normally manifests itself in one of two ways. Either they are extremely good, or they are terrible and behave like complete cunts to create some reputation of being a hard ass.

There are some good ones that deserve recognition outside of forced diversity quotas. Smart STEM females tend to be anti feminist, in my experience

Used to date a female programmer. She was not feminist, not SJW or any such thing. Very bright girl indeed - plus good looking too. I was a heroin addict, so it didn't work out. True story.

>behave like complete cunts to create some reputation of being a hard ass
Those are worse than dumb cunts who're not even hiding it, and ok with them being hired for looks only.

Most women are just eventually directed to PM which gets them off directing the men that actually work. Hard to be fired in fear of #metoo. Easy to blame men when your experience is a 3month bootcamp.

Thankfully the main engineering part of the business has just been sold, so they will all be gone soon.

Physics PhD candidate here - 90% of the ones who aren't cut out for it wash out at the undergraduate level, and the 10% that make it through fail the qualifying exams.

If you survive quals, then male or female, black or white, you genuinely deserve to be there.

Death and chaos

biology here, all lab bitches are naughty cunts, they all have autism, but a very nasty form of it

For the most part, the women programmers I have worked with have been very capable. Even better than a lot of the guys.

Pretty good desu, one was actually an open Tory which is usually social suicide here in the UK if you are under 30. Only one who was an SJW was a 40 year old boomer.

Please elaborate

Attached: 1515338359209.png (752x620, 707K)

got 2 cuties in my class so pretty good

Honestly 100% positive.

I think the type of shitty annoying women who complains about STEM being a boys club and facing some imagined discrimination are exactly the sort who never choose to study it.

My company has like 1/3rd female engineers. Good at the job and never ever complan about banter or any shit. Few of them are pretty damn cute as well and they dont have all the hang ups most women in the workplace do.

Its the ones choosing gender studies and crap like that that do all the complaining.

All the ones I have worked with have been fine.

They are in high demand despite being completely terrible.
At least most are smart enough to understand they do not know a thing about the subject and leave.
Practically all women trained in female-only boot camps leave. That's by the way how the Gnome foundation got bankrupted. The dumb woman the dumb shareholders chose as CEO spent all the money on free coding bootcamps for women only, and not a single one stayed at the company at the end.
Not a single woman ever contributed anything remotely interesting in Math, either. All of Hypatia backstory is leftist fap-fiction made up in recent times. Marie Curie, who was the only woman who ever tried to do science, killed herself and his husband in an accident because that's what women cause.

checks flag

ok faggot

that bridge that crashed onto tamiami in florida was built by a female engineering co.

Computer repair guy here. Was network admin for a non profit campus (2010). Entire computer department was female. Including the boss. There was a qtpie that was the db programmer for a unix based database. I always wanted to get into unix admin, and she taught me some stuff about unix db systems which was nice. She was very nerdy and didn't get along with the other girls.

I had to fix some issues with the network. UNIX qtpie was out for the day, so I had access to her computer to rule out NIC card. While disabling the NIC I found she had a fetish folder hidden in a SU folder.

Her computer wansn't the bad one causing collisions, but man that fetish folder was something.

Attached: cal3.jpg (903x950, 295K)

>biology graduate student working on plasmid conjugation

The only really annoying thing I’ve ever experienced with most female graduate students are them patting themselves on the back for being, “women in science!”

Then there are the select few that are really just overgrown children who don’t belong there. Like they print out memes and tape them to doors, or color their lab coats in eccentric colors, etc.
My worst experience with one of the female students was pretty mild but here it is:
>our lab and the adjacent lab share a common office space for the grad students from both labs
>obnoxious 24 year old master’s student female joins the adjacent lab
>her desk is located next to the community sink
>she gets upset with me one day when I’m washing my pocketknife in the sink
>she asks, “If I have to clean it right here.”
>meanwhile whenever she comes into the office she shouts the name of her other friend
>constantly uses desk space and shit from other peoples desk that aren’t hers
>literally cannot go to lunch without trying to recruit everyone in the office in the most obnoxious and loud ways possible
She’s annoying and doesn’t belong.

wat fetishes were there? And why the unnecessary cliffhanger?

Her fetish was chocolate dipped sex organs. Chocolate and mouth sex. I never told her about finding the folder, but I started bringing chocolate to work or buying a bar from the machine. I remember she loved the chocolate bar that had raisins and nuts. It was wrapped in silver foil. Can't remmeber the brand name.

Overall, it was an ok experience working with them, but it really isn't stem. I left that job to work in garbage collection and optimization outfit.

cute!!

Fake and gay