What do you think are the chances of winning a game of nuclear chicken with Vladimir Putin...

What do you think are the chances of winning a game of nuclear chicken with Vladimir Putin? At what point would he submit and why? Go

Attached: jocGrRV.jpg (2481x2335, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/europe/2017/10/14/british-police-arrest-at-least-3395-people-for-offensive-online-comments-one-year/
erasmatazz.com/personal/politics/the-american-century-is.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putin and Trump are on the same side.

Plausible point. Refreshing coming from/b

Attached: 1526980956415.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

It's the cold war all over again, last time the USSR bankrupted themselves in the arms race, this time.............

But what about this time round? I imagine nukes are far cheaper and more deadly when combined with modern technology

nukes are so 1940s, you autists really don't think we have anything else up our sleeves by now?

It's pretty much the end phase of the american empire, it's all downhill from here. Rise & Fall in less than a century, pretty poor performance desu

LOW ENERGY. SAD

OK, quite a statement, care to elaborate? Trump is definitely a low point in terms of free thought.

Nice try donald

Attached: 1534314605467.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

>bong criticizing american free thought
hahahahahaha

Putin and trump are in bed toghether

Putin and trump are in bed toghether

A yank that doesn't understand the purpose of free speech... Shocking

cucks of a feather flock together

Attached: cuck.jpg (590x350, 30K)

you can literally go to jail in england for posting opposing views online...

Embarassing, if I was your supervisor I would be very dissapointed. Fucks sake you even spelled the same word wrong

Citation. Save yourself the embarrassment and don't wheel out dancula.

i guess ignorance is bliss
breitbart.com/europe/2017/10/14/british-police-arrest-at-least-3395-people-for-offensive-online-comments-one-year/

Zhirinovsky will become President/PM and nuke the whole west of this planet.
Baм кoнeц.
Also this, Russia has secret weapons Trump couldn't even dream of.

Attached: orig-151326378419cfd1a1430c79ef6bea722ec00d9001.jpg (1790x1007, 180K)

as do we

Attached: lmt.jpg (720x868, 133K)

Do you have restraining orders in yankland, or is it just a free-for-all? Free speech is not in place so you can stand on street corners and call people niggers you dumb cunt. Also, that is very rich seeing as you can barely take a shit without being sued in America. The mic is yours my orange friend.

Give me a relevant example of something I cannot say in England, include the context and how it violates fee speech. Go

5d chess. Once the nuclear dock measuring contest is over we'll both have massive arsenals and nothing to use them on..

Unless we combine forces and build an Orion Nuclear Pulse rocket, and use the combined knowledge of the two greatest space faring nations to build a nuclear pogo stick of exploration powered by hydrogen bombs

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 101K)

maybe direct your angst at a more productive outlet fren. not my fault you live in a big brother state and are in denial

Attached: london cctv.jpg (1231x595, 746K)

Very true, but Russians will be more willing to use devastating weapons than Americans.
We have a one party system, effectively.
You have two and dems are cucks. (Not saying United russia aren't cucks by russian standards)

Isn't it SAD that we need such a crude mechanism to drive ourselves to new discoveries.

Of course, because everyone lives in London. I forgot only 20 something percent of you ignorant cunts even own a passport, sorry.

None cause neither would ever throw nukes, their obsolete and the arms race has evolved. Soon it will be fire raining from the sky in biblical proportions and all 1st world nations are secretly working to achieve this goal.

Why would this be the aim for any nation?

Butt out; your sad little island isn't even threatened

Just hosting a discussion here, is that alright? My balls are on the line just as much as yours.

Can the President's character be assassinated?

Russia is not what it use to be.

Attached: 1023181357a~2.jpg (2281x3242, 2.15M)

Trump would probably actually do it
I wouldn't play chicken with him

More of the end of the American Republic, the American Empire hasn't started yet.

History has taught us that civilizations that don't evolve get left behind/forgotten /destroyed. The true end goal is space the nations who achieve military weponary in space controls it. Not sure if they will start this century but the objective is colonizing and it will only be the few techonoligicly superior nations that will have the opportunity to do this and hopefully leave the weak and parasitic behind

thats a dope mug

Here is the better question.
Why didn't ADAM Schiff tell anyone his bastard child was
ADAM Lanza.

SANDY HOOK TRUTH COMING SOON

Attached: Adam.png (1484x958, 1.52M)

>It's pretty much the end phase of the american empire

this and this: erasmatazz.com/personal/politics/the-american-century-is.html

yes, it's a good read and related to inevitable nuclear war

have you not seen G.I Joe? Cobra has to get everyone to fire the nukes first before they can be removed.

Trump and Putin have been horseplaying for the last 2+ years because a strong US-Russian alliance would throw the NWO into turboconniptions and make them fuck the world up. By having a slap fight on the world stage, they are putting the enemy into a false sense of security.