Lawn Maintenance Politics

Is there any one single thing which supports our aims better than a well maintained lawn?

>pull the lawn mower cord
>*vrooom chugchugchug*
>Gas fumes and grass smell fill the air
>old neighbor man steps outside, gives a slight nod
>half wave back with a smile
>no time for chit chat. it's time to keep the community in harmony
>nigs walk by
>keep distance but also keep alert
>quickly they scamper at the sight of men at work
>at least they didn't throw a beer can in my lawn this time
>wife comes outside with some sips
>*crack! HISSSSS. sips*

>it's a hard job keeping the neighborhood values up, but it's well worth it

Anyway, my mower is starting to die. It's a husquvarna. Anyone got any hot tips on reliable walk behinds?

Oh, if you don't maintain your home and community you're part of the problem.

Attached: lawn_care_tips_001.jpg (400x300, 87K)

I've got a husqvarna thatsall wheel drive self propelled, never had a problem in the 2 odd years I've owned it
If yours is kicking the bucket I'd just recommend upgrading the one you got but it's not like I'm a lawn mower expert or anything so read reviews and do some research before you settle down on something

Fucking boomers and their autistic obsession with fertilizer, Roundup, and foreign plant species are literally destroying the countrys ecology

I enjoy lawn work, but my new job has longer hours and substantially more pay. I’d actually lose money mowing my own lawn so now I’m paying someone to do it for me. Is this cucked or alpha as fuck?

Who gives a shit?
Most of us on this board can't afford a home.
The sooner another economy crash the better, maybe at least a reset will cause a rebalance of finances and kick out the Federal Reserve that fucking President Wilson signed into law.
Hail Furer Trump

Attached: 1459620137811.png (658x502, 438K)

It’s free to mow yourself, so yeah.. you’re cucked

you're missing out on one of life's great experiences, nothing like mowing a lawn

Attached: 1534118294901.png (672x787, 979K)

A tip for my fellow boomers - run ethanol free gas in your small engines if you can find it in your area. Especially with 15% ethanol mixes set to become the standard nationwide (it already has been here in my state for years) That shit kills small engines in any quantity. 10% will take a number of years, 15% only takes a few. Gums up the carburetor and rots the fuel lines.
OP, don't worry about brands aside from the engine. Get a Honda, change the oil once a year, and see above about the ethanol. It will run forever.

No it isn’t. It costs me 50 dollars to pay someone to mow my lawn. I can generate a thousand dollar in revenue with my business in the time it takes me to mow my lawn.

would be nice if people applied microbes to their cut lawns at least

not gonna lie, i don't like mowing my lawn but i do it because i don't want to be that scumbag with the fucked up over grown lawn full of weeds and stuff

You don't work 24/7. Mow on the weekends. Pay the man to roof your house or dig a ditch, not to mow your lawn. You're missing out on a comfy time.
Buttmad coastie detected. Move to a small mostly white town in God's country and buy a modest home for the price of a fancy truck. Then buy a modest truck too.

roundup is great stuff

Thanks.

Attached: 14399929162300.jpg (433x409, 64K)

Attached: 1540237078445.png (686x689, 85K)

>only land owners should be allowed to vote

Lawns are a jewish invention designed to destroy local ecosystems and replace them with useless high-maintenance monoculture.
Plant the seeds for victory!
Grass the jews.

Attached: 1528339081805.png (500x500, 69K)

Missin' out there bud.

Thanks buddy.

Fair enough. As long as you feel that shame you're a good one.

You are completely correct. I grew up in a small town in the south, coastie company bought up my job and couldn't find work except at Walmart, target. Saving up money now and paying down debt to get out.

Attached: 1536293900512.jpg (222x243, 16K)

I live in an apartment.

Attached: Onara_Goro-5762db94dad51.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I vote red down the ballot desu

Let's be real here. If the Jews had their way there wouldn't be any grass. It would all be buildings to the edge of the street stretching into the sky.

Rent a house

Well, at least some were able to come to a sort of compromise.

Attached: 1531488797962.jpg (1072x550, 388K)

Bullshit I don’t work weekends. I work 80 hours a week and most days. With my business the more I work the more revenue I generate. I’m on track to make 700-800k this year. I’m literally paying out the nose to mow my lawn.

better to mow in lines or a circle?

Gen X here-got beautiful front and back yards that attracts lots of wildlife and I use zero fertilizers.

that causes cancer

agreed, I'm done with this medieval lawncare ritual

turn the lawns into lunch

Kek

Just need to hit 'er with some spot treatment broadleaf weed and crabgrass killer and a heavy fall overseeding, she'll be good as new.
*sips*
Fair enough. You're just missing out is all I'm saying. I get it though.
The fuck kind of question is that son? Lines every time. Vertical lines one mowing, horizontal the next.

You sound like my dad

Depends on the lawn. Generally lines is best but if you have a lot of differentiated areas you can get away with circles.

>not having fruits and vegetables in your backyard
>not having fruit trees and some flowers in your front yard
Unfortunately this cuckery came into fashion in our suburbs as well.

>greentexting this when it's just a factually true statement

>working so much you don't have time to crack a sip of a cold one while moving the lawn
Why would you ever wanna work that much? I need a bit of me time out mowing or I'd go crazy.
I bet you actually see mowing the lawn as work... bahaha. Fucking cubicle wage cuck.