Was the Indus River Valley Civilization White?

Were the people near the indus valley and Mesopotamia who made the first major human civilization white?
Were the people in the arabian areas white also?
I know that they had indo-european dna, but this doesnt necessarily mean that they are white
It doesnt make sense for the people who made a great civilization to be the same pajeets residing there now
was there a great migration event?

Attached: Map-of-the-subcontinent-approximately-10-000-years-ago-The-Indus-valley.jpg (500x326, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caravanmagazine.in/vantage/indus-valley-genetic-contribution-steppes-rakhigarhi
newyorker.com/magazine/2018/10/29/the-myth-of-whiteness-in-classical-sculpture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump
we wuz indus and shit

Attached: whites wuz kangs and shit.png (803x285, 40K)

bump
really need to prove a point
no papers on their dna except poo nationalist websites

FUCKFUCKFUCK PEEPEE POOPOO GIVE ME (YOUS) FUCK YOU POL

They were white but there were very few of them and there were fuck tonnes of Pajeet slaves.

Attached: 1539916650213.png (620x453, 95K)

>we wuz Indus Valley n sheit
How bad can white wewuzzing get?
>Jow Forums would rather believe space aliens than non-white achievements

>t. Drav***n

>claim that Ancient Egypt was created by your race
>claim that Ancient Rome & Greece was also created by your race
>claim that your ancestors were super humans, but their story was purposely erased from the history books so that's why no one knows about it
>claim that thousands of years of oppression is the real reason why your people never made a major contribution to humanity
>claim that left to their own devices your race would create a futuristic utopian ethnostate, even though they failed for thousands of years to do so
>claim that major religious figures like Jesus were part of your race, and therefore acceptable to worship
>additionally try to recreate a skeleton version of your ancestors religion and claim that you worship it
>create activist groups to push your beliefs, get immediately infiltrated by the CIA and destroyed
>get mocked by the majority of the population as they see through your inferiority complex
>be a Nordicist
>pic unrelated.jpg

Attached: hotep2.jpg (860x484, 37K)

caravanmagazine.in/vantage/indus-valley-genetic-contribution-steppes-rakhigarhi

^Indus Valley people did not have Indo-European contribution at all.

Choose one
>We wuz Aryans
>We wuz Indus Valley

You can’t be both simultaneously.

>non-white achievements
Your entire culture was created thanks to Aryans mixing with local population creating higher castes lmao

Attached: main-qimg-d566e57232ab951b78c4ab7c0432fab6-c.jpg (414x263, 29K)

>WE
>WUZ
>ARYANS
>N
>SHEEEEEEIT

Then why Sanskrit is so similar to European languages? Even in Polish similarities are undeniable

Sumerians and the original overlords of the Indus Valley civilization were NOT Indo-European.

They were largely haplogroup G2a which corresponds to the Neolithic Anatolian Farmers who brought the Neolithic to Europe (and the Middle East). These Neolithic Anatolian Farmers mixed with the Mesolitich Hunter gatherers already present in Europe (haplogroups I1/I2) and represented roughly 90% of male haplogroups in Europe before the Indo-European invasion of Europe.

Long story short. YES they where White but they lacked the Indo-European component which came later.

So in regards to the Indus Valley civilization, think of Sardinians with black hair, white skin, and blue eyes ruling over abo proto-Dravidian pajeets.

Then, the Indo-Europeans horse warriors came in distantly from Europe but in India, most recently from what we would now call Iran.

They created the Vedic system which led to Hinduism - a religion in which subhuman Dravidian pajeets aspire to live a moral life and not rebel against their Aryan masters in the hopes that they will reincarnate as an Aryan in the next life.

If you think the Jews jewed us hard with Christianity, imagine being a Dravidian subhuman fuck and believing that if you live a good, non-violent life (ie follow your White masters), you might reincarnate as one of them in the next life and from there, as an Aryan high caste person, you are one step closer to liberation.

lol whites had no ancient civilizations to call their own, let alone mesopotamia.

ancient greeks and romans were meddetteranean arabs. only after snowniggers and slavshits invaded and mixed with them did their skin become pale

Indo-Europeans are Aryans and we gave inferior people like you culture and religion so you should be thankful and kneel before your masters
Pic is me, dark blonde and blue eyes and it makes Pajeet girls squirt
>tfw when you're working abroad and 10/10 Pajeet girls are constantly eyefucking you and try to get your insta

Attached: 31682352_1952043278177054_3135218223616622592_n.jpg (960x958, 101K)

>ancient greeks and romans were meddetteranean arabs
>meddetteranean

Attached: zeugma_parthenope_metiochos_gamus1.jpg (600x399, 77K)

>>meddetteranean

Attached: zeugma mozaik müzesi ahmet rüstem (3).jpg (1600x1048, 686K)

don't respond to la creatura. Typical jelous shit skin wishing he was white

Attached: 6dc.png (914x1208, 131K)

>>>meddetteranean

Attached: Reconstructed-in-polychrome.jpg (610x541, 37K)

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/10/29/the-myth-of-whiteness-in-classical-sculpture
#nuff said

Attached: 1517513352700.jpg (606x810, 79K)

Kill yourself, unironically.

Attached: YoungRoman-composite.jpg (640x419, 160K)

>why are they similar
Obviously because these languages have a common ancestor. But you’re doing the mistake of conflicting language with genetics. Are Finnish less European because their language is Uralic?

Let’s take a look and some real hard facts,

The Manusmriti mentions the “Aryans” as being speakers of the Sanskrit language, and calls the other tribes including the Persians (Pahlavas) as being of the Mlekkha (foreigner/barbarian).

When was this text written? 200-300 AD.

There were no pure blonde haired blue eyed populations in India at that point even if we believe the original Indo-Europeans were Nordics. This was the Gupta period, also called the “Golden Age of India”.

The caste system was strengthened centuries before (for reference the estimated age for the Aryan Invasion of India is around 2000-1800 BCE), and settlement along the Gangetic plains happened around 1500-1200 BCE (aka the Vedic age).

Therefore, miscegenation rarely occurred amongst the castes, until today. Upper castes only form about 20% of the Indian population today, but no matter how much you twist your way about it, these people are the descendants from the Gupta age. We have actual names of the people whom we descended from (which forms the basic unit of Hindu aristocracy) and those names are written on a parchment at birth.

India didn’t collapse because of race-mixing what some retard faggots believe, it collapsed because of eventual invasion by Islam. Southern India had massive cities built in the 1600-1700s (Vijaynagara), heck, the dravidians even managed to set up a school of astronomy and mathematics in the 1400-1642 AD, and did some decent work on trigonometry and discovered Taylor expansions independently.

>Upper castes only form about 20% of the Indian population today

Its really 7%, but carry on.

Holy shit this is unprecedented levels of autism

Attached: B4FB6DBC-5560-4493-A85B-8C75DCF45D6B.gif (360x346, 218K)

>snownigger mongrel telling anyone to kill themselves
kys paco. no amount of nordicist whitesashing will disprove southern meddetteraneans were arabs before pale caveniggers invaded

"Aryans" and Indus valley people were the same.
Their ancient texts prove this.

Brahmins are 7%, Rajputs and other warrior castes form the other 13%.

Low quality bait. You are too much of a brainlet to speak in intellectual terms, so here come the insults.

Jesus.
We haven’t even deciphered the Indus script yet calm down.

Yes but these have been highly dilluted. Arjuna predicted it in the Gita. The kshatryias died when the muslims invaded.
Everyone is at least half shudra these days.

>whites had no ancient civilizations to call their own

True, so non-whites can't bitch we have some unfair advantage.
They had it all but them lost it all because they became lazy.

>True
Completely not true.

>hahah look guys i found a bunch of doctored images on stormfront
>le intellectual stormfag
sorry paco youre a disgusting arab snownigger-raped mulatto

Not necessarily. The timelines don't match up. However, the Natuffians spread in all directions with their agriculture and semi-sedentary lifestyle > Egypt, Sumer, Vinca culture, and most likely the Indus Valley.

They were largely paternal haplogroup G2a and considered pre-Semitic or non-Semitic altogether regardless of whether the lands in the middle east were later populated by Semites.

So think of the ruling case of the Indus Valley civilization as ethnically the same as Sumerians.

Does that make sense? If not, I can clarify.

Political correctness BTFO this is fact.

>doctored images on stormfront
Get real. Either that or it ends here.

The amount of people that do not have a basic grasp on the different groups of caucasoids and their migrations on this board is astonishing for so called race realists.

Do yourself a favor and research neolithic - bronze age migrations and browse forums like theapricity.com instead of trying to pigeonhole origins of different groups into your weird fetish for a specific group of caucasoids.

The indus valley civilization was started by the iranian neolithic farmers who later admixed with the eurasian steppe invaders (the "aryans"). Iranian neolithic accounts for about 10% of the genetic makeup of modern europeans so the OP subject question is really up to you.

Attached: genetics4.png (1274x1656, 491K)

>or it ends here
lmfao youre a squeaky voiced mulatto who wishes to be a snownigger. kys. you pale subhumans aren't worth my time

Attached: 1528248288066.jpg (1001x879, 133K)

What would a poo face like you know about white civilizations?

I thought the IRVC was indigenous and than it was conquered by the incoming aryans, who then wrote the Rig Veda, no?

Keep in mind, Indus Valley people were also mixed

Niraj Rai, the head of the Ancient DNA Laboratory at Lucknow’s Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP), where the DNA samples from the Harappan site of Rakhigarhi in Haryana are being analysed, has revealed that a forthcoming paper on the work will show that there is no steppe contribution to the DNA of the Harappan people. This result comes close to settling one of the most important outstanding issues regarding the Indian past—the question concerning the possible migration of Indo-European language speakers from the Pontic steppe in Central Asia into north-west India.

“It will show that there is no steppe contribution to the Indus Valley DNA,” Rai said. “The Indus Valley people were indigenous, but in the sense that their DNA had contributions from near eastern Iranian farmers mixed with the Indian hunter-gatherer DNA, that is still reflected in the DNA of the people of the Andaman islands.” He added that the paper based on the examination of the Rakhigarhi samples would soon be published on bioRxiv (pronounced “bio-archive”), a preprint repository of papers in the life sciences.”

>Iranian neolithic accounts for about 10% of the genetic makeup of modern europeans so the OP subject question is really up to you.

I mean caucasus hunter gatherer which makes up a large part of neolithic iran and a small part of modern europeans.

Yes this is written and verified. The IVC were not Indo-Europeans.

>average portugeese white man

Attached: spot-brazilian-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

>Southern India had massive cities built in the 1600-1700s (Vijaynagara), heck, the dravidians even managed to set up a school of astronomy and mathematics in the 1400-1642 AD, and did some decent work on trigonometry and discovered Taylor expansions independently.
then why everything went to shit? literally shit
indians are rude, retarded, low iq, can't even speak English properly
also most of you look like children, my girlfriend is taller than average Pajeet

Attached: india-photos-89-758x505.jpg (758x505, 70K)

>spot-Brazilian-1200x900.jpg
Should’ve changed the file name at least

SUPERIOR DRAVIDIAN CULTURE

Attached: a7bzvjL_700b.jpg (700x467, 60K)

clarify
very interesting

This is correct.

Key point here: Iranian farmers (G2a same as Sumerians) + indigenous Dravidian hunter gatherers = Indus Valley Civilization before the Indo-European invasion.

It was always like that though. In the Laws of Manu it specifically points out that they should not release excrement in holy and royal roads. Everywhere else is fine.

Islam, read up history, cities and universities were burnt down, millions were killed during the Islamic conquest of India, even within India the south remains far prosperous than the Islamized North, don’t start shouting memes when encountered with hard historical facts and analysis.

That’s happening to your continent as well. Don’t worry.

dont you ever reply to me again you street shitting subhuman. india will belong to paki bbc one day

Indus River Valley Civiization is pre-invasion of Indo Europeans/Indo Iranians, which many speculate is where north India being aryan comes from.
So no, probably not

As a matter of fact, the Southern Dravidian states are far more prosperous and have reduced both fertility rate and open defecation, and you posted the picture of Kanpur, a North Indian city.

Congratulations for make yourself look like a complete retard.

Attached: D72AFCD3-73E1-43F1-9165-5B200BF9C07A.png (2548x1067, 3.69M)

Also, i've seen a lot of people using Aishwarya Rai as a example of "northen indian aryan", but isn't she from South India? I've read somewhere that a huge part of South India was never conquered, nor by the aryans or by the muslims, is that true Pajeet?

>ancient India: Nordic Aryans
>ancient China: Nordic Aryans
>ancient Persia: Nordic Aryans
>ancient Greece: Nordic Aryans
>ancient Rome: Nordic Aryan
How can non-Aryan vermin even justify breathing the same air as us pure übermensch? We should be merciful and put all subhumans out of their misery

Yep. That’s true for the most part, Southern India dealt with far less invasions and only a part of it ever fell to the Muslims and that too for only about a few decades before being replaced by the Marathas who then got replaced by the British.

The south also enjoyed autonomy during the British Raj, the British didn’t involve themselves in the South as much as they did in the North, because of the level of violence there.

Ok so the Natuffian culture of present day geographic Israel are credited with inventing agriculture.

From there they fanned out and started the majority of the worthwhile non-white civilizations of the Middle East and South Asia before the Indo-European invasions.

So we're talking people that would have looked to some degree like Sardinians. Black hair, fair skin, blue eyes.

Take a look at some of the Sumerian statues. They have blue eyes. PC fags will say that's because of artistic styling etc but that's false.

These same people would have been those that started the Ancient Egyptian civilization - the ones that built the pyramids not the later race mixed Egyptians that did practically nothing noteworthy.

The largest DNA test on Middle Kingdom Egyptian mummies ended in 2017. They weren't able to extract paternal DNA but the maternal DNA was almost exclusively U7 and similar to Etruscan (also a paternal haplogroup G2a culture, Minoans being another G2a culture). This implies that the males were G2a but paternal DNA is much harder to extract than female DNA.

I can go into more detail. Hit me with specific questions about things that don't make sense.

>Uses jewyorker magazine as a source

Fuck off kike

As in the high level of violence in Northern India.

I refuse to believe Dravidians could build something like that. 170 cm manlets with low IQ no way lol

Attached: india-photos-04.jpg (428x640, 68K)

>da jj-j-j---j-j-j-j-j--j-j-j-joooos
typical stormnigger response lmfao

No, the founders of it(farmers from the zagros mountains) mudsharked with the local hunter gathers too much.

The Aryans who conquered the half castes from the aforementioned mudsharking were definitely white.

To clarify on my previous post, I didn't mean non-white civilizations of the Middle East, I meant no Proto-Indo-European admixture.

An example of a pre-Semitic White culture in the Middle East is the Sumerians.

An example of a race mixed pre-Semitic + Semitic culture in the Middle East is the Babylonian continuation of Sumerian culture.

An example of a pre-Semitic culture mixed with Indo-Europeans in the Middle East are the Hittites.

>posts another picture of a North Indian temple, and calling out “dravidians”

kek
Does this look white to you

Attached: 3447161A-FA22-48F4-9524-60E3F1022CD1.jpg (446x688, 38K)

How prevalent the narrative of the "aryans were white and they built our civilization" amongst indians? Is it still associated with the british regency? Because i found oddly common for "gurus", religious figures or whatever the fuck from India to associate with neo-pagan fascists and all that

My ancestor :-)

They were not 'white' per say but they were the ancestors of a lot of Europeans, mainly the Slavs.

What I find funny about Nordicists is that the closest people to 'Aryans' are the Poles

Attached: 1527354578826.jpg (750x466, 66K)

None.
The gurus associate with the fascists because they’re fascist themselves and have a common ground to hate, that’s Islam. Also, India indigenous forces secretly allied with Nazi Germany so there’s that bit of history as well.

The narrative here is the opposite of the retarded Eurocentric narrative creating an Indocentric narrative, that Sanskrit originated in India and the knowledge from here went to the West.

South Indians (especially Tamils) have went their own way completely and gone full Dravidian nationalist calling North Indians as Aryan invaders and the Tamil language is the greatest blah blah etc.

I could sit down and explain this whole thing in great detail, but lemme put it this way.
Yes

I don’t believe in the Indocentric narrative either, both are just retarded trash, found in the KKK gathering or the next Hindu Nationalist meeting.

>meddetteranean arabs

>Mediterranean
>Arabs
Pick one you dumb amerimutt and pick up a history book.
Arabs are the people from the Peninsula, they led conquests to North Africa and Arabianized (for lack of a better word) the locals there.
Arabs are not Mediterranean.

>makes Pajeet girls squirt
not a good thing fella
they are probably the ugliest of all races (maybe except abos but they're barely human)

The FLUSH toilet was invented in the INDUS valley, a technology that is ALIEN to Indians. So I am willing to buy into the idea that they were WHITE.

PS>>>>> thread over.

Isnt there a racial link between southern indians, papua new guineans and abos?
Arent they all apart of a so called Lemurian stock?

>we-wuz kings my niggas i swear to god man, my ancestor was Sadhavagopalana Acharya
Decency and conquest was invented the lands of the eternal ANGLO, but now I see Pakis conquering their children like it's 1492 and the fall of Constantinople just happened.

So I'm willing to believe the original Anglos were space aliens.

PS: get fucked

Never heard of it personally but I'll be willing to find out.

Yep, the relation is like how Native Americans are related to East Asians.

Were the Mynoans a part of this same group? Greek mythology contains many elements of proto-indo-european mythology but I read that they are too heavily influenced by the near east both genetically and culturally to claim they are indo-european derived.

New Yorker Magazine, edited by David Remnik (jew) and published by Conde Naste whos CEO is Robert A. Sauerberg (jew).

I guess it's just a cohencidence that you pulled that Anti-White article from a jew owned magazine.

It makes sense.

Attached: mix_1.jpg (206x299, 13K)

I think so.

Attached: Central_Asian_Buddhist_Monks.jpg (470x591, 173K)

Yes it does.

Attached: Aboriginal-kid-big-smile.jpg (740x457, 82K)

Gurus are fascists? Why and how do you know this? I find that fascinating.

I think you’re probably looking at some of those “Hare Krishna” figures and thinking they’re the liberal kind.

The actual gurus here have a pretty ethnonationlist narrative, I mean just think about it, only a Brahmin can be a guru in the traditional sense. And the Vedic texts are full of racism against other people’s especially the “Asuras” (spawn of the devils) which is non-Brahmins non-Sanskrit speaking people in India were referred to as.

Together these people form about 40% of India today, and the hate is pretty strong against them.

They were Sindhis. Original inhabitants were Iranic farmers.

As to why I know this, my grandmother still watches sermons on TV, and some of them are literal cringe, almost as if it’s coming from the mouth of an Indian version of the KKK.

Was Prabhupada not a liberal?
What do you think about Sadghuru?

Yep, gurus are instrumental in trying to stop the lower castes (Dalits/Tribals) from entering temples. Thankfully, we've passed that age in at least that sense.

Yep that's a good example of a Dalit/Tribal girl.

Attached: IMG_1949.jpg (978x1024, 307K)

>Dalit/Tribal girl.
So you do recognize there are genetic differences between indians?

No shit retard

I already did, see this where I remark on the caste system
>Muh lovecraft
Wonder what he’d have to say about modern whites indulging in the levels of degeneracy unseen

That they race mixed with inferior breeds?

No, but they were conquered by whites.

Attached: aryan migration.png (1500x772, 150K)

They race mixed with the “inferior” (cringe) breeds long before the Golden Age of India. The settlement of the Aryans on the Gangetic plain happened around 1500-1200 BCE. It would be absolutely foolish to suggest no race mixing occured till the end of the Golden Age of India (400 CE).

It can on the other hand, be argued, that the caste system was the reason of the downfall of India.

Subhumans LOVE being slaves; the worst thing we ever did was offer them the same dignity and responsibility as the Aryan. As a result they live tyrannical lives filled with misery and degeneration. It's truly tragic

Oh wait, you weren’t talking about the ancient Indians, but whites. Nevermind.

The Golden Age of India began in 300 BCE, much later after the race mixing.