THE VIDEO IS IN FELLAS!!!

Kerch college shooting
--RUSSIAN COLUMBINE--

liveleak.com/view?t=CSaYB_1540117424

Attached: Crimea Colombine.jpg (886x448, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CSaYB_1540117424
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540330348781.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was 100% a mossad false flag.

YAS

>This mossad is literally out of ideas.

jews love their remakes

Don't watch this. It takes a part of your soul

and why would israelis spend time setting up a school shooting in crimea? how does this change the political climate in favour of israel?

Israel does mass murders every time they aren't getting their way.

ALL THE OTHER SLAVS

that does not make any sense at all
I assume you havent watched the cartels go at it then. this video is tame

Israel is gonna be wiped off the fucking map you slimey zionist fuck.

Attached: 1527511007301.jpg (2068x2513, 2.16M)

you glow in the dark nigger

LMAO THEY ADDED DRAMATIC MUSIC

Everyone is laughing at Putin because hoards of FSB in Crimea missed a dude making bombs
Also a lot of young people are glorifying him because they're edgy

decent highscore but he could have utilized the choke points better. Not to mention the value of a follow up explosion, always get more on the second go.

I don't get it. I know school shootings have become a meme everyone parrots but what's the point of them? What exactly drives someone to take their frustration out on their peers and not in the army? Is bullying really that effective at creating killers? How come 99% of the people bullied never become serial killers?
Is it some kinda meme people replicate IRL? This guy seems to be a Columbine rip off instead of being his own thing. Same with that finnish kid I think, Pekka was it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

Clearly that gun caused him to do it

Is Anders getting his internet back?

Big woop, some random loser kid shot people, who cares

Gay. What a shit job. blasting some computers Oooooo *Yawn*.

The only good part was the guy getting blasted. I wish they didn't edit out the roastie getting blasted though. That would have made for some good webm. gif. material. Hell, even the inside camera watching the bomb go off would have been good. The camera was there before and after and all we got was a stupid view of the outside.

Where is the raw fucking footage?

Attached: 1500156337289.gif (500x298, 109K)

ahah what a fag you are

>That music

Attached: 1532737541137s.jpg (237x212, 7K)

>Gay. What a shit job.
keyboard warrior. lol
go and do a better job kid.

Attached: lol.jpg (300x219, 14K)

looks fake as fuck

>Says the most cucked country on the planet.

Arn't the slavs like your number 1 enemy? I bet you think every human life is valuable and singing kumbaya with the niggers and mudslimes is going to prevent them from fucking your mom. Quit pretending you actually care and go hit like on facebook or something.

haha, that music

nice essay maybe ill read it

This is old. This video was posted last week

The only connection I could possibly've between Russia and Israel is that Putin and Assad are pretty close and Israel wants Assad gone. They being said, it makes no sense as to what Israel or the Mossad would stand to gain by staging a school shooting in Crimea. Looking at this shooting, when asking "qui bono?" it sure as shit isn't Israeli

Technically proficient with explosives.
Nice 2nd kill.
Breivik approves.

Attached: anders.jpg (620x387, 42K)

why do eastern countries always have to make ghetto bootleg versions of our fucking shit!

>it sure as shit isn't Israeli
You israeli faggots are all gonna die.

Attached: 1510315129441.jpg (1773x1199, 304K)

I have no reason to shoot up a school. He could have at least waited till a class was in session and full and threw in his backpack and locked the door and then go to the classroom across the hall. Instead he walked around an empty building blasting pc monitors like he was bored.

Pretty fucking crazy of Russians to just release the footage like that.

What a complete fucking faggot.

LiveLeak posters are a bunch of bleeding heart faggots. Hypocritical cunts.

What a fucking cunt of a human. Honestly, what a fucking weak cunt. Inb4 moralfag etc. I've been here since 07 and still don't get the praise you fucking shit cunts give school shooters. Fuck this shit.

looks like they're finally cracking down on liveleak comments

Goddamn, shit looked like a movie

That bomb wasn’t pretty fucking big honestly

why did they edit that one out? to me the whole thing looks fake as FUCK because she goes from standing, they cut, she lies down facing the OPPOSITE direction she was walking, in the exact same spot; if she had been blasted back or tried to run she wouldn't have been in the same fucking spot as when they cut the video. FAKE AS FUCK

It’s hatred towards life itself, it doesn’t have goal other than to cause as much harm to whoever happens to be in sight.. an extreme breaking point. “If I’m going down I’ll take everyone with me”. That’s goy mentality

>liveleak.com/view?t=CSaYB_1540117424
probably because its the only real mass shooting , and they want transparency with their people.

Holy fuck that shotgun at 1.53

Attached: boomer_wHAT.jpg (382x854, 40K)

>try discussing something I don't think Israel actually did (which is rare)
>user spergs out and shoots up a bunch of Jews
>tfw not Jewish and totally okay with this

Attached: 1537625382662.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Lol, they have since they banned my moon man account and remade the site.

>“If I’m going down I’ll take everyone with me”. That’s goy mentality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Attached: 1526110552232.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

OY VEY Shut it down!

See Thorough ass blasting.

boring and old fuck off

Daily reminder that Dylan Klebold was a jew and Columbine was far worse. You can see Dylan literally taunting the victims before they died. You could literally see a glimpse of the jewish Satan revealing himself. Later on his mom even had the balls to go on a TED talk and pretend she didn't have a clue. Again... only Satan would have the guts to make a public appearance after slaughtering innocent people.
liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341

Attached: 523cfb4a28111.image.jpg (397x300, 27K)

In the US depending on their needs the military can be very fickle. When Colombine happened if you were psyche meds unless you had a waiver good luck, thats what kept eric harris out, I think. I know when I looked into it I took anti-depressants for a bit and was in outpatient therapy for like 8 months for depression, no fun for me.

Your country literally has the Sampson Option to destroy humanity on a global scale if isreal falls. Your filthy diaspora drags everyone down to their base level of degeneracy and psychosis through the media. All you kikes do is lie huh?

going ghost pray for me boys.

This is from the movie Zero day.

>liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341
That's from a movie you fucking retard.
The fact that the footage says 2001 and the shooting happened in 1999 (and the terrible voice acting) should have tipped you off.
Holy shit reddit fucked this board hard.

The fact that we are seeing all of this is proof it probably isn't.

People get treated so bad that eventually they assume every human being is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve to live. In their minds, even the people who aren't actively bullying them are complicit in some way.

It's misanthropy at its most extreme.

Shoots random computers, what's a brainlet.

kino af

wait, so you're saying Dylan Klebold wasn't a degenerate jew?

there is for some reason a big columbine fan club in Russia. There are apparently many columbine communities on the russian FB. There was also a mass stabbing that happened in Feb that was also columbine inspired

what I think is interesting about this case is theres a good chance there is an accomplice who hasnt been caught. Columbine was famously a duo who committed the shooting and the stabbing that happened earlier this year was also with two people

the russian foreign minister said the bomb was most likely detonated remotely by someone else.

They are dark chads that want to kill themselves while taking as much lifes as possible

>plant bomb
>goes off
>everybody runs to main exit
>kill them all as they try to escape
How fucking hard is that? Dumb ass zoomers can do nothing right but shitpost.

Reminds me of when I played CS: Source for the first time back in the day and was just blasting everything in cs_office for the physics effects.

>actually believing this meme

Amazing to see the complete lack of empathy and cold blooded approach to his evil deed
May as well be shooting cockroaches. Makes you wonder if he’s fully in control of himself or somehow being controlled. There is without doubt lots around us everywhere with zero empathy and psychopathic tendencies but these people appear to have also lost their survival instinct. It’s a weird combination in evolutionary terms cancel yourself out and everything else. Just goes to show how vital well thought out contril systems Must always be in place around nuclear weapons because if one fucked in the head individual every got the buttons many would die.

this. There's very few people I wish death upon. Once you get to know them you realize you have more in common than you thought and some are just even LARPing to be democrats and liberal so they won't be bullied because they are conservative and believe in law and order. The biggest terrorists, the biggest evil doers in this world are liberals and people who create a society of people who are afraid to speak up.

FIT IN. DON'T GET OUT OF ORDER. OR WE WILL BULLY YOU. Again, it's no coincidence communism has claimed the most victims in this world... the communist death toll is still the undefeated record.

Attached: 5ac521cbdda4c85c668b45ba (1).jpg (900x506, 70K)

I haven't read much into this. Did they slay Muslims or something?

I guess women need to step it up and use their cooters to stop school shooters and not bully them.

Attached: 1540067223726.jpg (933x732, 162K)

kike btfo

next time don't take "evidence" from a movie you dunce.

That was boring.

I wasted almost two hours on watching stupid komikadzeD videos for nothing. Also why 2ch won't let me shitpost anymore?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540330348781.webm

>That’s goy mentality

Isn't that your nation's military fall back plan?

you go and do it then warrior.
show us how is really done
pfsss

Attached: hellareee.jpg (1000x1246, 223K)

imagine what has to go through that guy's head as he is shooting everybody knowing his life is comming to an end. Kinda exciting.

What's the point anymore? The high score is unbeatable.

Attached: las-vegas-shooter-gun-control-rant.jpg (618x410, 96K)

irresponsible to add action movie music to this type of video.

well it was technically an action movie

it can be done.
you need to find a different approach user.

Attached: manda.jpg (1500x1500, 259K)

>why would Jews set up a false flag that creates a (((need))) for more (((security))) in a formerly contested area of Ukraine that is now part of Russia?

Hmmmm why indeed...

In the video you can see him handoff something to another person before he goes downstairs and places the bomb. He doesn’t interact with anyone else (outside of shooting them).

OOF

>Pretty fucking crazy of Russians to just release the footage like that.
Why? Why is it crazy to release the footage? Or do you just like being told what happened by some fake TV news personality?

They edit out the old lady being killed, but choose to keep the footage of one guy clearly being hit by twice by the shooter? No problem with gore, but why edit one and not the other? Also, odd choice of music.
>2/5 disappointing footage overall
Looking forward to good edits from anons

Attached: 1515223733446.jpg (1024x911, 153K)

>dude making bombs
Literally anyone can make a bomb. Middle of the road chemist can easily kill 10-20 people with an explosion or a gas. We used to make smoke grenades for fun and throw them through the open windows as kids. They were harmless of course, but that's just because we were nice.

>but why edit one and not the other?

>muh wahmen getting harmed

I hope some ruskie gets his hand on all the footage and releases it unedited.

this 2 made almost 100 of them

Attached: Unexploded-pipe-bomb-casings-Columbine.jpg (3000x1940, 778K)

>liveleak.com/view?t=CSaYB_1540117424

isn't a bit strange that the CCTV seems to be following him, moving to keep him in frame? almost as if someone knew to keep any eye on him

>i am a forensics expert and it didn't look like my iron movies and stuff
I hope you're killed in a mass shooting and no one believes you're dead because muh false flag.

russia still 20 years behind

You do have a reason. You have no reason to live.

It depends on whom they shoot and why. I think this faggot was a Columbine-tier edgefag but that 56%er in Florida was pretty based.

This
The only reason why more guys don't secretly build bombs is that they're afraid of messing up and blowing their hands off/killing themselves. Building one is fairly easy if you can follow a recipe. Consistently doing it safely - especially when dealing with the unstable materials often necessary for homade bombs - is the tricky part, as you only need to mess up once to totally fuck yourself.

Attached: 1518635774773.jpg (1024x698, 175K)

Yeah even in my chemistry class in grade 10 we made "bombs" out of potassium or sodium.

All you had to do was get a nice block of solid potassium or sodium, wrap it up in some paper towels and then throw it in some water (we used a river on campus for this). The water and the chemicals react and BOOM, you get a pretty big explosion just from a tiny mg of the stuff.

It's so common to see Jews get their own bullshit hypocrisy stuffed right back down their cocksucking throats I don't even laugh anymore, but this was a pretty sick burn.

of school shootings? totaly

implying that is real :^)

>Klebold was born in Lakewood, Colorado, to Thomas and Susan Klebold.[6] His parents were pacifists and attended a Lutheran church with their children. Both Dylan and his older brother, Byron, attended confirmation classes in accordance with the Lutheran tradition.[9]
It's not so much as someone saying he wasn't a Jew as he's just not a Jew. I don't know how much more plain this can be made. He was, like, not in any way at all Jewish.

My guess is some people will start learning to make bombs to go along with their mass shootings. I mean, you can have Tannerite shipped right to your house. I'm surprised someone hasn't done it already.