Richard Spencer - Wife Beater

buzzfeednews.com/article/talalansari/richard-spencer-divorce-abuse-wife-allegations

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lcsKn
buzzfeednews.com/article/talalansari/richard-spencer-divorce-abuse-wife-allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her panties were soaked after every encounter.

Christians beating women, what a surprise.

Bad night for the Alt-Right.

isn't spencer an atheist

I see hes trying to earn some street cred back.

But you told me Christians were weak and couldn't keep women in line, shlomo-kun.

Great now there will be a white male ethnostate

Wtf based

and??

Fucking based. He didn't beat her hard enough if shes divorcing him.

Attached: 1521269514521.jpg (720x765, 270K)

oh shit looks like im voting blue in november

Post the collage of him and based Ellie

Yeah what's the big deal? Fuck off you little beta orbiter.

Attached: 1538233795824.png (616x369, 399K)

His wife has some big khazar milkers.

>buzzfeed
lol so you're saying we should trust the media?

#BeleiveWammans

Attached: meemee.jpg (600x919, 107K)

1:idc
2: you just made me like him a little
3: I'm gonna hurt his wife for divorcing a male.

This was his wife
a 170lbs russian racthet who filed a divorce after yellig at her a couple of times
the absolute state of white nationalism

Attached: 5489877253.jpg (512x512, 51K)

Ok got it, by the time we are done she won't walk ever again.

She's probably part Khazar genetically. No srsly, not in a meme way or a Jewish way. She's from that part of Russia.

wtf i love richard spencer now

>the only language women understand is violence

I don't necessarily disagree, but what's the point attempting to communicate that to her via verbal language? It defeats the point of his own assertion.

Attached: 35456379642834762.jpg (700x1072, 725K)

Spencer is CIA.
His wife is SVR RF.
Spencer lost support, became useless, and now they're ruining his credit with this theater, which also serves to separate Spencer from his Russian contact (Nina larping as wife). This is how FEDs create and destroy spies/subverters/ecelebs.

Are we raping or beating? Whats the plan?

God I wish I could be her handbra

Soooo, do you have a source on that, OP?

The divorce filings. It's pretty standard nasty divorce shit that's said in order to get leverage.

Agree, it's like explaining your woman why she's too stupid to understand something, if she would be able to understand you wouldn't need to explain it to her.
Just do it yourself or tell her directly what to do

Oy Vey verbal abuse! Women were a mistake.

Attached: 1486088495195.jpg (1920x1200, 459K)

Well I guess that’s one way to get him out of the picture. The alt right brand needs to die and something better needs to take its place.

I wonder if the CIA will put sactions on his funding after this?

WTF I love Richard Spencer now.

he's been cheating on her constantly

>This
Little queer actually found a single testis.

Spencer Is gay,and his "wife"(Belarus), is russian spy.

I skimmed through it a bit and apparently it's just "he verbally abused me because he yelled at me one time", "he verbally abused our chidlren because they were in the next room that time it happened" and "he verbally abused our babysitter by calling her a moron"
>needing a babysitter
The only serious thing would seem a whatsapp about them discussing him allegedly pushing her down the stairs, God knows what actually happened though

And? Although degenerate, it's only terrible when a female does it.

hahahaha You mean to tell me that the white supremacist Christian is a wife beater?

Attached: images (2).jpg (251x201, 14K)

Sadly not, he jest yelled once and called a babysitter a moron.
I absolutely hate his cunt wife now.

damn maybe spencie's not so bad after all... bloated russian whores BTFO!

Proof?

This.

It would have been cool if he got wasted on scotch and locked her in a whore cage but throwing down stairs is pretty based.

7/10 wood berry

>ricchard "jews are white" spencer

Spencer's a committed atheist and homosexual though

>financially abusive
Here you go, that's her real problem right there, he didn't buy her enough shiny things.

Did someone say rape?

Attached: stephenmiller.jpg (968x726, 42K)

Bitch probably had it coming.
I hope he beat her with the evening paper while smoking a wooden pipe.

Citation needed.

>Richard Spencer beats his wife
>Mike Enoch’s wife is Jewish
>Paul Nehlens wife is Mexican
>Matt Heimbach fucks his wife’s stepmother in a trailer
Alt-right is so retarded and dead

My favorite racist 10/10

He has tryed to come here a few times, but ”based” Poland always stop him from entering EU.

Richard Spencer, ally of Israel.

Funny how he wants to dissimulate as some sort of WASP patrician and he doesn't get concepts like noblesse oblige or moderation.

>JF tries to wife a potato

hahahaha shit I just realized Dick's going to have to send off more than half of his trust funds to some fat neosoviet Tatar slag and will have to live via a panhandler's pittance from private speaking arrangements with a half dozen PHALANX sycophants.

NO MORE SHITTY THREE PIECE TWEED SUITS
NO MORE SCOTCH AND CIGARS
NO MORE PAYING FOR CATAMITE PROSTITUTES

Gaydolf Skywalker is so addicted to the idea of him as a celebrity it's finally starting to catch up to him that he's accomplished literally nothing except for sabotaging other people's efforts with his thirst for notoriety.

hahahaha what a complete fucking embarrassment to ARE RACE

Attached: 1530634319447.gif (155x173, 949K)

Based. Spencer is an alpha.

Oh no! she's gonna take half the ethnostate in the divorce!

>“He often went into ‘Mr. Hyde’ in the evenings and had issues with handling physical intimacy, including hugs.”
LOL yeah sure he did. I think Spencer just got fucked over. I bet this cunt is working for Russia at this point.

If you have ever dated a Russian woman you know this kind of thing turns them on like nothing else.

>Richard Spencer
>favourite racist
You need to familiarize yourself with some better racists

Attached: siegecover.jpg (220x333, 96K)

A Georgian ftfy

>racthet
Don't use nigger words Abdullah, this board is whites only.

Tulsipedes get in here, we need to defend Dickey

Yeah, we've been getting browner and browner for a hundred years and the problem is no one found the right suit to wear.

Based. The only way to keep a woman under control is keep the pimp hand strong.

Attached: Bitch punched.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

>MPC: sort of white intellectuals

James Mason is an autistic Satanist.

Eh, people are fuck ups in their personal lives no matter what their political views are.

No one grows up a white nationalist in the US, so everyone is coming to the position later in life with a whole lot of bluepilled living behind them, or even beside them, ongoing. I don't know shit about the rest, but I know Enoch married his wife before he got fashy. The whole point of staking out this territory politically and ideologically is as a reaction to the fact that it's fucking nigh impossible to find a space in this country where you can live out a normal, decent white life. It doesn't surprise nor dissuade me that these guys have baggage. How could they not?

wife sounds like a real bitch, that's unfortunate.

Attached: Capture.png (1060x272, 52K)

C'mon man. You believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a woman?

>his wife’s stepmother
his wife's stepfather's wife, that is

Underrated

They are now, so failed leaders of today inspire prepared leaders of tomorrow. Unfortunately, for those on the egotistical side of the spectrum they will be a meme footnote

And people said he wasn’t based

Can we finally put this to rest?

>talking to women

Attached: Capture.png (961x543, 202K)

Here's the archive link btw
Direct linking to buzzfeed should be autob&.
archive.is/lcsKn

he's a kike sent to discredit white nationalism

Our females make fine wives, Hans.

>his wife's stepfather's wife, that is
So he fucked his wife's mother? damn.

Attached: 1538007887482.jpg (604x503, 48K)

his wife looks like a russian kike from the cold war era anyway

>buzzfeednews.com/article/talalansari/richard-spencer-divorce-abuse-wife-allegations
Holy shit. Richie likes 'em Big, eh?

I 100% believe all of this

Spencer is completely unhinged lmao

Are there any normal white nationalists in America?

No, his wife's parents are dead. Heimbach and his wife were renting from Matt Parrot, who was Heimbach's subordinate and (step) father-in-law. Then Parrot got remarried, and later Heimbach fucked the new girl.

ok

>Putting thots in their place

Spencer was /ourguy/ all along, who knew?

Yeah, Spencer and the TRS guys all seem pretty normal.

>(((Richard Spencer)))

Attached: 1531783039162.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

That's strong looking woman. Richard should put her to work on that plantation he owns down south.

Is Richy a CIA nigger

Attached: 1521450713032.png (480x466, 139K)

That's a superb example how our legal system is being corrupted by political correctness.
Publicly stating your opinion, right or wrong, doesn't make your "entire family to be targets of violence". People trying to silence you by attacking your family are the ones making them targets.

Oh noes. He kept a loaded weapon in his bedroom "accessible by children". Big deal. If the children were raised right, they know Mom and Dad's bedroom is off-limits. If the door is shut you leave it the fuck alone unless you're really sick or somebody got hurt.

Gotta love these new quasi-legal disqualifications on the 1st Ammendment: "extremely polarizing public speech". People say things that piss other people off. Jesse Jackson and Sarah Brady have been pissing me off for 30 years. Is the speech legal, yes or no? If it is, then boo fucking hoo.

"tends to invite passions and violence". The same can be said for women who dress in provocative, revealing sexually suggestive clothing. Lefty Land flips their shit at any suggestion of blaming female victims of "passions and violence". Funny fucking thing about that.

"speaking events result in public violence". And? That's the fault of law-enforcement to maintain order. If people use violence to disrupt a lawfully held event, how is that the speaker's fault? Lefty Land never blamed abortion clinics because protestors picketed them. Funny thing about that, too.

This is standard nasty divorce stuff. it doesn't really reflect on Dick or Nina anymore than that their marriage sucks.

>This is standard nasty divorce stuff.
It's boiler plate divorce bullshit. And if the woman and lawyer are really fuckin' greasy, they'll accuse the man of sexually molesting the children.

BELIEVE. WOMEN.

That happened to my cousin. He didn't see his daughter for years.

The timing of this seems a little off...

We now that Kraut is back into his little dox server and making gay ops to smear people of the "alt-right".

Joachim who is a uber jew was planning to smear JF with more of the sqame old story of the autist girl, exactly this week.
Also Goldy soul her soul and cucker her campaign, this week.
Also this week Richard Spencer is being cucked by the story of his wife.

This seems pretty organized to me.
Also we know that Kraut had contact with (((journalist))) so probably they set the time from Kraut gay ops.

Something big is happening.
The public opinion is going more and more to the right and jews are panicking and throwing shit and trash to every person that dare to talk against them or to organize some kind of alternative that break their left/right dialetic.

Controlled opposition found doing something fucked up. Wow imagine my surprise. First Alex now Richard..

Attached: 1497201075132.jpg (710x359, 47K)