What happened to him?

He said he wasn't a white nationalist anymore
He makes one more video about the Congo
Hasn't uploaded in nearly two months
(Website is dead too)
And Sean Lasts channel is no longer listed on his recommends

I miss Ryan he was the best for refilling my autistic friends

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-212229_Google.jpg (1078x1070, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxEsc8kTWfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm guessing he got too much shit from alt-righters for being gay.

>He said he wasn't a white nationalist anymore
>He makes one more video about the Congo

he realized that Hitler did nothing wrong and has now depressions

that's all

Attached: 1526809480777.jpg (369x387, 35K)

he's a poop dicker

Hopefully he's working on the bioleninism video he mentioned in his stream.

Pretty sure Shitrat has something on him (maybe related to pedo?) hence his sudden heel turn against Richard Spencer and subsequent disappearance.
Sad, dude was a good mind for our side.

he went full hitler and realizes its over

Attached: 1444640890845.jpg (655x518, 93K)

A few things could’ve happened. He could’ve had his personal info doxxed and been black mailed. He gave a fake name Ryan Faux and was terrified about actually having his real identity exposed. Maybe because shame from his family or peers. That’s one of the most likely things that happened. His last video didn’t make really much sense. I think he was just forced to stop

I've been finding comments like these all over the place

if you see them, add them to the collage

Attached: AH comments.png (2721x2061, 1.61M)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: E8C5D914-87A1-40ED-9247-098FDF13C659.gif (480x270, 885K)

JF is better and even more autistic

Elaborate.

Got Blackpilled. I think he'll be back, probably just needs a break. It's your fault for saying he's not Irish you dicks haha.

Attached: 1512093368922.jpg (620x409, 64K)

All the good, non autistic right-wing youtubers seem to be getting doxed, shoahed, or otherwise run off. I've got a 30 minute drive to work in the morning, I need stuff to listen to.

Attached: depressed_frog.png (500x499, 54K)

He's a faggot so he is inevitably a pedophile, he realised that WNs want him dead for his degeneracy.
Also he probably got dicked by a nigger.

based brat ass sniff poster

TRS is good. Ignore JIDF shills saying it's not.

We know who is getting these people run off jewtube. These people have names and addresses.

That guy never knew what white nationalism is to begin with.

>White nationalism is a failed movement, we need to attract based minorities and jews to support high quality behavior.

>Immediately publishes a video debunking a fictional genocide of blacks created out of wholecloth by a jew.

lol

COME BACK RYAAAAN

Him vanishing like this makes it seem like all of his videos had a lot less conviction behind them.

He's sucking BBC now.

the tea drinking kraut finally found him

Attached: 1538540910950.png (440x265, 78K)

lol, no. Shitrat had nothing on him. It was a last ditch effort to save himself from the mogging from he and Sean. The guy shitrat was talking about turned out to be some uk wanker in his 50s.

Some people went on a tirade against him, despite him being the most scientific fact based ""altirght"" youtuber.

Attached: altright.png (730x192, 35K)

I unironically miss him too :' (

Which is funny cause Ryan had been fighting for the cause while most of these hardsleeves were still watching Ray William Johnson

Whignats are fucking embarrassing

No he just got spooked after the crackdown on Alex Jones. He knows his channel could be used as evidence against him in the future when ZOG gets full control over the country

Attached: 5D400E78-F04A-4CE6-8E31-E020F859FE48.jpg (789x1000, 668K)

People had the audacity to physically threaten him and Sean for being anti-white. Spergs are lower than niggers.

Then those who have this information needs to post it.

It really does activate my almonds desu. Ryan and Sean have been consistent and intellectually honest about their pursuits for well over 10 years. They've been defending race realism longer than any other tubers. Ryan capped at 10k subs when he was still fringeelements and I was ecstatic to see him gain the traction he deserved after the kraut debacle and now this. Don't know if he's gotten discouraged but I miss the shit outta him. Hope he's doing okay. Sean too.

Anyone else notice Mouthy Buddha being a fag and cucking to Kraut at around the same time?

I know that he's not a particularly inteeligant person but still

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-221059_Google.jpg (1078x1054, 300K)

Ahh shite
Bob Ross?! Ryan might actually have depression alright and needs that ASMR shit to sleep
Fuck he could be dead like

Nazbol gang's video got to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxEsc8kTWfo

The last time I saw him was when Jim dropped one of his vids about furfags, he basically posted a short comment. I think he legitimately may have been doxxed by kraut and decided to take a respite from youtube business. I hope kraut gets doxxed and raped by a pitbull.

Attached: Closed Hoodie Pepe.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Kraut almost certainly sent someone to blackmail him; id bet money on someone getting dickpics/something dirty on him, and using that against him.

Something similar was done against Warski on two counts, and im certain it happened here too. The difference is that Ryan is an autist, albeit a gifted one, and probably fell for one of their schemes.

I've heard here on Jow Forums that Ryan is a furfag. Not sure if this is true, but perhaps there is something to it and this is the crux of the matter.

God, I miss you Ryan and your autism. I hope you come back soon, you wonderful faggot, take care.

Attached: Tigers.png (512x512, 251K)

Ryan if you're reading this pls come back.

Attached: desu82.jpg (655x509, 68K)

Who WAS Shitrat talking about anyways?

The right wing seems to be all about drama ever since the first Kraut leak, and that’s a good thing.