What did South Korea mean by this?

>The Talmud is a bestseller in South Korea - even the government insists it is good for you, and has included it on the curriculum for primary school children.

>Lee Chang-ro heads a literature research team at the Ministry for Education. He says: "The reasons why Korean children are taught Talmud are pretty obvious. Koreans and Jews both have a long history of oppression and surviving adversity with nothing but their own ingenuity to thank. There are no natural resources to speak of in Korea, so, like the Jews, all we can develop is our minds."

>"The stereotype of Jews here is that they are ultra-intelligent people. Jews have come out of nowhere to become business chiefs, media bosses, Nobel Prize winners - we want our children to do the same. If that means studying Talmud, Torah, whatever, so be it," she says.

thejc.com/lifestyle/features/why-south-koreans-are-in-love-with-judaism-1.22961

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-123554.png (720x1280, 463K)

why would you believe this article written by a jew.

South Korea was always the worst Korea

You have to admit South Korea is pretty fucking zogged relative to the other major asian nations

The only countries who resist the jewish corruption get the whole world declared on them.

I was recommended an audiobook on youtube a couple of days ago, the talmud read in Korean. Not very many views but it was still puzzling to see.

isnt south korea run by babylonian mystery school people?

fuck them rightful japanese clay

It was run by a cult but they were forced out, at least partially.

I hate gooks. Soulless pieces of shit just like all asians

It means the jews are confident in that the white race will be annihilated and are now working on subverting/undermining the asians.

Know your enemy

South Korea is the only "successful" American colony.

>there are really no natural resources in korea
I wasn't aware of this... So it's basically just a complete shithole full of the unwanted refuse of China and Japan and occasionally used by either or both as a place to commit mass murder?

I wonder if that's part of the reason north korea struggled with agriculture for so long (besides the obvious)

this

let them have the fake-faced koreans. we all know japanese are the superior asians, and they will never be overtaken with this kind of subversion.

Worst Korea is the worst.

Attached: 1280pxGlobal_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

Reminder that North Korea is the only Korea that matters and South Korea is led by a NXVIM tier female cult called “The Eight Godesses” who the previous president Sun Yoon Park was a member of and took council with. These female cults are of course easily swayed by Freemasonic occultist influences because they are the most predominant internationally.

This is why the Japs hate them.

just imagine the fall out when they inevitably become redpilled

And of course knowing US history of pushing Zionist goals, the Korean War could be seen as the instalment of the jewish Ponzi scheme. Definitely look into that and what assbackwards constitution they wrote for Korea in order to fasccilitate the Jewish trickery.

same cult as hilary

So it is okay to say jews own everything if you are praising them? But if you even casually mention that, you are a nazi? HMM.

Absolutely correct. North Korea was going to win the war in 2 weeks until the US came in and bombed the highly industrialized North back into the Stone Age. They've been living under siege from Globalists like Soros and Obama ever since.

Attached: 1540255491900m.jpg (784x1024, 97K)

They're not that bad.

Attached: 1540177465031.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

D A U G H T E R S
O F
M A G A L I A

blame the daughters of megala and the eight goddess group

witches run the enemy team

Attached: pepestar.jpg (310x499, 40K)

Attached: yash2.jpg (449x700, 55K)

The mazel's have been tov'd, the shabbats shalom'd and the oy's well and truly vey'd.

Based and redpilled.

bump

Yeah lmao. This chinks are racist as fuck but they get away with it because they wanna be jewish too. Tbh I always speak very well of the jews in normieland. I'm like "yeah they are great at business, especially in the entertainment industry, they basically control holliwood". I remember I said this to my ex gf, she didn't believe me and she googled it and she got articles written by jews on how they came to control the movie industry. Then she stfu for once.

Yup. Responsible for the madman routine in NK and media brainwashing in SK

Is that barbalith behind Jesus? Anyway, at least Jack Frost tried to get Christ down.

Attached: jesus-in-the-invisibles1.jpg (569x979, 224K)