The Universe is unironically meaningless. Why do you choose to continue “living”?

The Universe is unironically meaningless. Why do you choose to continue “living”?

Attached: checking-out.png (657x527, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8vUfLrWkvo
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/maya.asp
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/nature-of-consciousness.asp
youtube.com/channel/UCOnnmKlDZltHAqJLz-XIpGA
youtube.com/watch?v=0RH8jOw-oi0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To kill niggers

Attached: 1534732224643.jpg (1000x1027, 606K)

Saged. Kys fag.

ur going to hell bud

Attached: 1477492507888.png (238x212, 5K)

took some time form me to form into this meatball. why waste it user

>he believes in the Big Bang & an ever-expanding materialistic universe

SAD!

For the lulz. XD

Also no matter how meaningless life is great food and great sex and great music and great everything else you can't experience while dead are reason enough to keep living.

There are no nuclear weapons,nuclear science is fake. We have been fooled by world elites, fraud scientists that nuclear bombs exist and all our tax money is being looted in the name of developing nuclear weapons . They(USA,CHINA ,RUSSIA) are fearing us that they have nuclear weapons so that no country would dare to attack or disobey them, there by controlling other nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8vUfLrWkvo

(The following documentary explores the surprisingly abundant evidence that nuclear weapons are a hoax. Many of the nuclear explosion videos we have all seen and presumed real are shown to be complete fakes using model trees, houses and cars exploding on a set. The destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki appear not to be the result of one large explosion, but rather the result of a fire-bombing campaign comparable in pictures to Tokyo's fire-bombed remains. Hiroshima and Nagasaki also never experienced anything like the hundreds or thousands of years of radiation predicted by nuclear scientists, in fact, vegetation began growing within a month after the bombing, and the Japanese people began rebuilding almost immediately! Some nuclear physicists even claim nuclear weaponry fraudulent based solely on the technical impossibilities of fission material not to be incinerated before triggering the necessary nuclear chain reaction. Check out the documentary, read through the excellent Nuke Lies Forum, and leave a comment what you think about this nuclear hoax. Was the government teaching school-children to hide under their desks just to induce fear and funnel black tax money into a fake Cold War arms race?)

Attached: BN-VZ909_3hPiN_OR_20171107042409.jpg (3200x2128, 682K)

If there’s one thing you should learn, is that your perceptions aren’t reality. No matter how convinced you are of something, you can always be wrong. Things could be different, or what your mind things could be wrong. The universe may or may not be meaningless, but only when you let go of your ego and become indifferent to either possibility will you find happiness and peace

for the enjoyment i get. I like the feelings the human brain provide me.

Attached: 1540320393860.jpg (5689x4448, 2.09M)

Think of mirrors, the universe is a mirror.
Your are looking at the universe.

I want to advance to the 10th degree of the Masturbatory Arts.

Badass enough to reject meaning. Pussy enough to fear death

well i just wrote some cool assembly code for my uni class and i graduate next year with a software job so im gonna see how that all plays out before being blackpilled

No, not a Materialist.
With things like quantum entanglement and double-slit experiment, it's evident we "live" in a virtual world.
My point is, why "live" this material world full of meaningless and instead just go back to the non-material world sooner?

>human brain
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/maya.asp

hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/nature-of-consciousness.asp

why are you trying to bring me down instead of silently killing yourself?

No
The universe is inside us
Hence this channel name

youtube.com/channel/UCOnnmKlDZltHAqJLz-XIpGA

youtube.com/watch?v=0RH8jOw-oi0

I'm waiting for the violence

I really don't get you fags who can't just accept reality as it is. Why do you always getting negative about it?

What if there is no meaning who gives a fuck. This human brain can provide me happiness sometimes and entertainment. It's fun till it last. Why are you faggot's so depressed i don't get. Why the fuck do your life need a meaningless when the universe don't even have a meaning

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

I have all of eternity to be dead. Might as well spend a brief moment living.

sorry i'm not into spiritual bullshit.

meaninglessness is the ultimate drive to be yourself. what a time to thrive

hard to accept reality? so you just want ot forget about it. I really don't understand what's so bad about if life is meaningless? for me it's sounds fun

Meaning is subjective. Greater Meaning is unique to human perception. Lower animals are driven purely by their instinctive natures where as man is able to transcend his baseness to ponder and live for greater ideals. Meaning is created by man alone. Man without meaning or purpose is animal.

This gives me some solace:
>You’re going to die regardless. Either speed it up (debt free) or don’t take it seriously. If you choose not to take it seriously, then throw some hail-marys for the fuck of it. Disregard the conservative approaches (the unremarkable approaches) and embrace the ambitious remarkable ones. Throw some hail-marys for the fuck of it.

but a lifetime of suffering feels like an eternity :(

So I can proudly proclaim OP is a faggot as usual

I want to see the Universe burn.

Attached: burnbabyburn.jpg (728x485, 159K)