Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x666, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Oxfam/status/1054841177198002176
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA
news.sky.com/story/sky-sources-jamal-khashoggis-body-parts-found-11533202
youtube.com/watch?v=xa0wmidtJb8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3[Open]
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo[Open]
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag[Open]
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I think Trump draws the line here. If you let them in then they'll be a new caravan each week

Do you see that bus there? That's how they are moving so fast. They get brakes from walking on the bus in shifts. So they can move all these people with only a few busses, and nobody gets dehydrated.

This shit is coordinated as fuck. They're working UPS level logistics.

What happened to the first caravan?

let them in my ass

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 - Copy.png (1000x713, 171K)

I have a really hard time believing they won't.

Pull that fucking bridge. Problem solved.

nope, there was just a press conference about it.

Attached: bob.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Wait til they see the MG-42s

Trump will use this against the media to get popular approval for funding the wall. Screen snippy this postie.

Legally they have to be let in if they are claiming asylum.

The refugees from the previous caravan are still in the US. No one was deported.

>(((legally)))
Morally they have to be turned back or shot.

>they're going to get in aren't they?
no
womp womp

Attached: ourstrength.png (1024x548, 960K)

Can we just like bribe the government of Mexico to ask for the US Military's help in fighting off this invasion from Mexico while it's in Mexico? I mean that would just solve everybody's problems, and confuse the fuck out of the leftists and globalists.

Then they should have claimed Asylum in Mexico or Guatemala. These fucks aren't getting in and IF they do, may god have mercy on them

Most of them will die to cartels in anyway

If they try to cross the border illegally (as they no doubt will) do they still have right to asylum? We all know they are not going to line up at a border crossing and enter one by one, they will charge a random spot on the border.

If you were in their position, you'd want to get in as well. I don't want them to get in but people will do anything to get a better life.

>let them in my ass

Attached: 1508122803075.png (550x535, 243K)

Nope.

This isn’t true at all shill.

Fucking jews

Can't you just send in an A-10 or two, I mean they're lined up prefectly

Lol this isn’t true at all you liberal retard

Why not just shoot 1000 cans of tear gas at them and kek as they jump off the bridge?

Mexican president is a globalist leftist user

What did he mean by this?

Then open up your ass

You know damn well that people are either content with what they have or are driven by an insatiable lust to rule over others. Literally billions of people on this planet and less than 1% even make the attempt.

The ambitious want power over others. You don't get power over others by immigrating and becoming a subject of a foreign authority.

Attached: You-Shall-Not-Pass.png (400x207, 111K)

Ive been under a rock recently, what prompted a fuckload of people to up and go? I didn't think there was a war on - some shit like the planets aligning or politicians telling them to go north en mass?

twitter.com/Oxfam/status/1054841177198002176

oXFAM sUPPLYING THEM

Attached: napalm.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Did you really think the government would protect you?

Where is the leaf that fantasized about big long migrant caravan forcing its way into the US' fertile womb? I wonder if he is okay.

Lots of really good ADS and non-lethal measures. You can load some rubber pellet claymores all over the caravans path. youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA

It dispersed near the border and they all snuck in at different places. They'll probably do the same here. No show down and they'll all get in.

After all of the attention Trump has drawn to it? Not a chance. He'll find a way if Mexico cucks out completely

In pieces, maybe

NGOs connected to illustrious figures like Soros are funding a bunch of shitskins making a run at the borders right before an election because they foolishly believe it will convince Americans to vote Democrat.

How exactly do these things forn? Like how do 4000 people all decide to walk across several countries all together on the same route. Given their race I'd say it's about 3 different families but still

Attached: Quick Rundown.png (1144x7079, 3.95M)

I hope the US govt. uses one of those big riot control microwave cannons that slowly cooks you alive if you stand in its path, that would work great on a big, dense crowd.

Flag checks out

here they come

Attached: the future.jpg (962x619, 123K)

They refused to use the bus to be processed in groups, that's why they broke the guatemalan fence. Many of those retards are still in that bridge, butthurt because the Federales denied them their dramatic entrance to Mexico. The rest just swim in or use a raft.

I wonder what's going on in the government that this caravan shit is distracting us from?

FUCK YOU GRINGOS, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOW!

Some probably will

I would be doubtful anyone can fit that many immigrants inside their ass, but since you are a britfag.

Yes. Unfortunately. On the plus side it'll make a lot of people wise up to how impotent trump is and how pointless voting is.

Of course they will get in.

This isn't happening organically, it's organized and funded by groups specifically looking to subvert the US. Most of these people were paid to join the caravan

Welcome to the town of InsideBongAssVille.

is anyone else tired? man I'm tired. lets all take naps

Attached: 1432289624949.png (354x504, 138K)

hmmm
good question

>the future is female.

Just let them all live on the streets of San Francisco. Then everybody wins.

And yes. They are getting in. There's nothing we can do about it. We're not permitted to kill them, the only thing that would stop them, so they're getting in.

DC attorney general launches investigation of clergy sex abuse...

But can't you arrest/detain them and send them back? You know, legal procedures and that?

fill the river with crocs or alligators and see if the mob knows how to swim.

gee, I wonder who gave him that shirt...

Yes. Asylum is independent of immigration status.
All of fucking Guatemala wants to subvert the US. They've been fed by people along the route, plus some of their own minimal funds. It doesn't cost much to eat day-old bread.

Why don't you guys just keep them in offshore detention centres like we do?

Rolling for a nice earthquake on top of that hurricane.

news.sky.com/story/sky-sources-jamal-khashoggis-body-parts-found-11533202

feed them to the asains

youtube.com/watch?v=xa0wmidtJb8&t=1s

How many asylum seekers do you keep in your detention centers?

Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3[Open]
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo[Open]

Historical Lessons:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag[Open]
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

The Defense of Duffer’s Drift
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf

3GW
Maneuver Warfare Handbook
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
Strategy
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
Campaigning
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
Tactics
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
Leadership
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0

4GW
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf

Attached: 31mb4yuilqt11.png (1040x1280, 775K)

>Legally they have to be let in if they are claiming asylum.
Not if a national emergency is declared....

not if you all pray to kek they will get a hurricane up their arses

>They're going to get in, aren't they?

Not if they ask me what to do. I'd MOAB the bridge then disseminate a bioweapon throughout their ranks that spreads, engulfs Mexico and Guatemala and genocides their entire latin nest to the edge of Antarctica. Any beaners seen trying to cross with disease get depleted uranium and mutations for generations as a catchword to all other races not to ever try this again. All activists, judges and other sympathetic U.S, citizens stripped of their citizenship and shot after brief tribunal.

This is not the time to play with these hordes anymore. I would annihilate them all. Make latinos a memory.

Attached: ADIOS.jpg (1280x1024, 131K)

this

>South Western cucks will take up arms for heir cows but for an invading horde of spics

TX, NM, AZ are filled with fsggots desu

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 121K)

Attached: 1523029726323.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Witnessed!

"There were once people down there. A brown race called 'lateenos'."
"What happened to them, daddy?"
"They all died. Lots of mistakes, lots of arrogance. They're gone now. Play with your toys."

currently about 2000 between naru and christmas island

They have no grounds for claiming asylum. Living in a generally shitty country and wanting free shit does not constitute seeking asylum. They aren't being genocided or persecuted, so no asylum will be granted.

>Not permitted

The constitution says otherwise already the 82nd batallion has been deployed and they have a bloody history along with eager and able patriots who would have no qualms of shooting an invading hoard cause that's what this is. They aren't the caravan of peace that the media is portraying them as they are savages that shown would use violence to get through, shown to hate our country and way of life and have shown that for every woman and child there's a 100 more males.

Attached: 1540281760326m.jpg (1024x622, 80K)

kek well's it

and you cucks are just gonna let them? lmao
so much for the right to bear arms and shit, but you dont take a single step towards using them
you deserve to be conquered tbqh

The standard is only that they have to "fear for their safety", not that they are being oppressed. We could argue that this definition is too broad, but that's where it stands. People who are starving could claim they fear that they will die too.

>the US flag burns in the shape of a McDonald's arch
Holy kek

>2000
Several times that number come knocking at America's borders every single fucking day. There's your answer.

Jungle nigger detected

Attached: 1494736311457.jpg (353x353, 15K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x208, 1015K)

The Hurricane will be what stops them.

stop typing and go defend your country

So what's he gonna do about it? I asked this in another thread and got no answers.

Shoot them? Have them create a tent city at a closed border? Can't stay closed forever. Have a military camp set up on your border?

It's a no win for trump.

New photo of the caravan

Attached: conquest.jpg (1153x524, 60K)

Maybe since Trump hasn't issued any new orders to the military. If he doesn't follow through we're in for some rough times.

Yeah, let me drop everything and drive all the way to Texas. I don't have that kind of money.

use non lethal weapons to get them to turn back and if they continue shoot them yes
>durr his support would go down
We fucking voted him in to do this, fuck these taco monkeys, they can fucking die

Hi guys. I saw news on reddit. why you guys hate them so much? Cant US accept just few thousands peoples and show the world moral superiority of US?

This, the time you allow this behaviour and say it's OK it's the day you are doomed, you need to make example. I really hope President Trump gets it right

He knows that any answer would be unpopular with his base. Closing the border and lining it with troops would cut off the commerce of many Southwestern states and create a federally occupied zone maintained at taxpayer expense.

No, fuck niggers